PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Originally Posted by nikestreetdotcom

For those who care, GameStop gave me $40 for my copy of Black Ops.  $25 regularly + $12.50 trade-in promotion + $2.50 rewards card.
I'm not sure how long the promotion lasts, but I would check it out.

Alex
Gamestop Canada is giving 40 as well
Traded in Black ops straight for Killzone 3 (40 plus Power trade bonus of 20)

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

For those who care, GameStop gave me $40 for my copy of Black Ops.  $25 regularly + $12.50 trade-in promotion + $2.50 rewards card.

Alex
Good to hear.  I can't express the relief I felt when I got rid of that piece of trash game.
tired.gif

Alex

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

Alex
Same here. Brand new game for one I've been playing (and hating) for 3 months? Perfect.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Killzone is out
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
I see your in the LBC out here in Cali.

Do you got a mom & pops video game store somewhere in Socal that breaks street dates for games? Or are you running a jail breaked PS3 and have downloaded the game off the internet? Because I know the game has already been leaked on torrent sites.

KZ3 Single Player Mode is NIIIIIICE!
I tried MP, servers were not available & Sony sent me an email about it. I ain't tried since..
laugh.gif

PO

This is dope:

pimp.gif
eek.gif

People are serious & deep into Little Big Planet 2 when it comes to getting creative with it.

Originally Posted by Proshares

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Killzone is out
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

What's your PSN kid?

CincoSeisDos
Won't be seeing me online until I figure some things out though
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

en leaked on torrent sites.

CincoSeisDos wrote:
Killzone is out 
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

I see your in the LBC out here in Cali.

Do you got a mom & pops video game store somewhere in Socal that breaks street dates for games? Or are you running a jail breaked PS3 and have downloaded the game off the internet? Because I know the game has already been leaked on torrent sites.
I have it as a result of the latter, but I used to get em from this spot called GamePlay off of Spring and Palo Verde, next door to Kragen - in the same mini-strip as Albertsons, or is it a Stater Broa? ?

I BOUGHT gta3, hALO 3, dj hERO, fifa, AND cod:mw2 FROM THEM WITH ALL BEING A week early at the latest, but it's been awhile. Go in store and ask em about it if you're going to go, don't do it over the phone.

Can anyone help me with updating my system?

It wont let me perform the system update. Its just stuck on 0%

first time this has happened to me, i tried googling the problem but didnt find any solutions.

anybody? Thx in advance.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

^ Download the FW update from the playstation site using a USB stick, upload it to your system.

good looks. But will i have to do this every time i update? Any solutions to actually FIX the problem im havin?

Back
Top Bottom