PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

eek.gif

Dare I ask, any pics of her face?

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

fellas, what games are must buys between march and august. (no rpgs tho, sorry, not a fan)

Sports:

MLB 11 The Show- It's been the best baseball sim the past 5 years. Put it this way I'm not really into following and keeping up with the MLB season like when I was younger. But the show is so good that I play the hell out of it.
Tiger Woods 12- The Masters is included this year and if you got PS Move I heard this year they've done a good job with the controls compared to last years crappy PS Move patch for the game.

Shooters:

Portal 2-. PS3 version you also get a free PC copy to download off steam.

Other games:

L.A. Noire
Ico/Shadow Of The Colossus HD remastered collection.
Twisted Metal if it gets released sometime this summer.

Originally Posted by sole vintage

picked up Tactics Ogre
pimp.gif

At least someone has some sanity in this thread.
Prince of Persia and Splinter Cell HD collections are also releasing on disc March 22nd.

^^ will the splinter cell release that was on xbox 360 when the online was stealth vs shooter? i used to play that @!%% all the time before i picked up a ps3...

Hey chris penny arcade part 1 and 2 is on sale for 2.99
its a rpg i donno nothing about it tho but it gots almost 5 stars in rating.
they are generally 15 each.

^
Nice, I'll have to check those out.

Splinter Cell HD collection doesn't have the newest one that was on 360.

It has Splinter Cell, SC: Chaos Theory, and SC: Pandora Tomorrow. Chaos Theory is the best SC, in my opinion.

Prince of Persia has Two Thrones, Sands of Time, and Warrior Within (you can get these right now for $15 a piece on PS Store)

Some cool releases, free for Playstation Plus members...
  • Sonic (Free for PS+ March 1, $4.99 on March 29)
  • Sonic 2 (Free for PS+ April 5, $4.99 on April 19)
  • Streets of Rage 2 (Free for PS+ May 3, $4.99 on May 17)
  • Golden Axe 2 (Free for PS+ May 31, $4.99 on June 14)
  • Comix Zone (Free for PS+ July 5, $4.99 on July 19)
  • Altered Beast (Free for PS+ August 2, $4.99 on August 16)
[font='Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif]Or, go buy the Sonic's Sega Genesis Collection, which has all these games plus more. [/font]
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Some cool releases, free for Playstation Plus members...
  • Sonic (Free for PS+ March 1, $4.99 on March 29)
  • Sonic 2 (Free for PS+ April 5, $4.99 on April 19)
  • Streets of Rage 2 (Free for PS+ May 3, $4.99 on May 17)
  • Golden Axe 2 (Free for PS+ May 31, $4.99 on June 14)
  • Comix Zone (Free for PS+ July 5, $4.99 on July 19)
  • Altered Beast (Free for PS+ August 2, $4.99 on August 16)
[font='Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif][/font]
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i picked up that penny arcade bundle 2.99 seems like a great price considering they are 30 total

may have to look into getting playstation plus seems like they are getting great deals and tons of free stuff

is a intercooler even necessary for it?

not really the cooling inside a ps3 is top notch

you sure about that? i thought the YLOD started cause of the ventilation that wasnt that good, causing certain parts to overheat

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

is a intercooler even necessary for it?

not really the cooling inside a ps3 is top notch

you sure about that? i thought the YLOD started cause of the ventilation that wasnt that good, causing certain parts to overheat

yup sure

blocked ventilation do to Dust and poorly added thermal compound on both CPU and GPU

damn 4 hours...i hate not being able to watch matches tho if your last its almost 15 mins till you get to fight again and you better win if you want to keep playing
laugh.gif

Yeah, they need to update it with a video watch a la Super Street Fighter IV, I guess it has something to do with lag, but still watching two credit card battle it out is dumb as %!%#.

damn looks like a good couple months coming up being a ps+ user.. when i got a free game for valentines day i felt the love! haha... which splinter cell was it that was out a few years back for the 360?? (atleast 3+ yrs) i dont remember the name but i played nothing but online with it...

question: 3 on 3 is possible with MvC3?

add me PSN: BLOWMYMIND247

Double Agent and Conviction (last year) have released on 360.
Never played Conviction, but wasn't a huge fan of Double Agent. 

Back
Top Bottom