PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

that trailer looks cool.
the mom looks hot...
30t6p3b.gif

I'm embarassed to admit that...

-J-

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Double Agent and Conviction (last year) have released on 360.
Never played Conviction, but wasn't a huge fan of Double Agent. 

is conviction the one that is rated 9+ i heard its really good but very short 

I love zombie games, and that trailer was amazing!

I wonder what the gameplay is like, too. 3rd person? Or could it be like Heavy Rain?

Either way, it's on my radar.

EDIT:
Dead Island. Developed by Techland and published by Deep Silver. It is an open-ended game, centered on the challenge of survival on a zombie-infested island. The game uses a first-person perspective with RPG elements. However, the developers are claiming that the game will be far beyond a typical first-person shooter experience, mainly due to a bigger emphasis on melee combat, role-playing elements and a clear focus on story-telling.

Gameplay will feature a sandbox style gameplay on a tropical island. A zombie style story are massively influenced by George A Romero's movies, melee combat involving the ability to pick up almost anything and use it as a weapon, and will have multiple playable characters. Multiplayer will include 4 Player drop in/out Co-Op.

It will be released for PC, Xbox 360, and Playstation 3.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Yeah, they need to update it with a video watch a la Super Street Fighter IV, I guess it has something to do with lag, but still watching two credit card battle it out is dumb as %!%#.

waiting in the lobby is boring as !+%!! especially since I was taking turns with my gf.. got me feeling like I'm on some old technology looking at bars go up and down 
laugh.gif
I don't know how they would do it, but it would be cool if you could do training or missions while you wait.

GotHolesInMySocks wrote:
fellas, what games are must buys between march and august. (no rpgs tho, sorry, not a fan)

- MLB 11 The Show
- Tiger Woods 12
- Mortal Kombat
- LA Noire
- NCAA Football 12
- Madden 12.

tell me how i have a gsme inserted and the disc icon aint showing

i sign on and my friends list is empty

anyone else having the same issues????

today i sign on and it made me agree to terms again anyone else?

pre-order bulletstorm thru amazon and get 20$ credit and free upgrade to limited edition

Yup, Sony updated there ToS. They're going after everyone who hacks or cheats, you about to get @#%*+@ by Sony.
"Notice: Unauthorized circumvention devices for the PlayStation 3 system have been recently released by hackers. These devices permit the use of unauthorized or pirated software. Use of such devices or software violates the terms of the 'System Software License Agreement for the PlayStation 3 System' and the 'Terms of Services and User Agreement' for the PlayStation Network/Qriocity and its Community Code of Conduct provisions. Violation of the System Software Licence Agreement for the PlayStation 3 System invalidates the consumer guarantee for that system. In addition, copying or playing pirated software is a violation of International Copyright Laws. Consumers using circumvention devices or running unauthorized or pirated software will have access to the PlayStation Network and access to Qriocity services through PlayStation 3 system terminated permanently.

"To avoid this, consumers must immediately cease use and remove all circumvention devices and delete all unauthorized or pirated software from their PlayStation 3 systems."

That's right, no more access to PSN 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

any of yall try this new qriocity - music unlimited?

having never really messed with internet radio, its kinda hot, not $10/month  hot
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
but still
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GUTTA BOB

Originally Posted by bamez

same video just in back reversed... sweet trailer....
One of the best trailer I've seen, reverse was even BETTER. I'm sure the trailer was done in CGI, no way any game looks this good, unless your Naughty Dog. E3 is gonna be GREAT this year.

Back
Top Bottom