PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Originally Posted by Speedy0990

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

Originally Posted by 2sappy

Anybody here played Disgaea 3? I'm thinking about picking it up and I wanted some input on it. 
nerd.gif

it takes forever and its very repetitive 

Its a great deep strategy RPG with a lot replay value

PSN: Disgaea_7656 

suspicious.gif

Disgaea is takes everything good about Stradegy RPG's, then ramps up the difficulty by about 5.

It's a fun game, but getting to Levell 100 in the tower.... good luck. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by salbah3

Do you guys know if there have been talks of a price cut this year? I am thinking about picking up a slim to replace my 40gb but don't wanna cop if the price dips soon. Thanks
There's been some rumors & reports recently by analyst like Michael Pacter. But anything predicted by him should be taken with a grain of salt. If a price cut does happen we won't hear about it until E3 in June.

http://news.cnet.com/8301...ws&tag=2547-1_3-0-20

If your PS3 is showing signs of getting YLOD the best thing to do ASAP is back up your hard drive onto a external hard drive.From what I've heard and seen the 40GB PS3 out of  all the fat models were the worst and had the highest failure rates.

But if you got the ends to cop a new PS3 go ahead and get one, and I think amazon right now is giving $50 future credit if you buy a PS3 from them.

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Originally Posted by Speedy0990

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

Originally Posted by 2sappy

Anybody here played Disgaea 3? I'm thinking about picking it up and I wanted some input on it. 
nerd.gif

it takes forever and its very repetitive 

Its a great deep strategy RPG with a lot replay value

PSN: Disgaea_7656 

suspicious.gif

Disgaea is takes everything good about Stradegy RPG's, then ramps up the difficulty by about 5.

It's a fun game, but getting to Levell 100 in the tower.... good luck. 
laugh.gif

It should be not too difficult for me.
laugh.gif

I should have Disgaea 3 by Monday.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Do you guys know if there have been talks of a price cut this year? I am thinking about picking up a slim to replace my 40gb but don't wanna cop if the price dips soon. Thanks
There's been some rumors & reports recently by analyst like Michael Pacter. But anything predicted by him should be taken with a grain of salt. If a price cut does happen we won't hear about it until E3 in June.

http://news.cnet.com/8301...ws&tag=2547-1_3-0-20

If your PS3 is showing signs of getting YLOD the best thing to do ASAP is back up your hard drive onto a external hard drive.From what I've heard and seen the 40GB PS3 out of  all the fat models were the worst and had the highest failure rates.

But if you got the ends to cop a new PS3 go ahead and get one, and I think amazon right now is giving $50 future credit if you buy a PS3 from them.
Yeah I'm away in college and my PS3 is at home plus it already YLOD'd so too late lol. I was going to get it "fixed" by putting in thermal paste, but that seems to be temporary, so I think I'll stay put for a price cut and cop a slim.

Beat Mass Effect 2 today. Great, great game. 
pimp.gif
 Last scene had me wanting ME3 ASAP. 
eek.gif

Going to play through again in a couple months on Insanity, going renegade. 

Naw, I stay away from fighting games. I'm trash.
After buying SFIV on release date, then proceeding to go 0-15 online, I gave up. 
tired.gif
laugh.gif

Via infinityward.com

Modern Warfare 2 Security Update (All Platforms)
3560395099_62e68169b3_z.jpg

The latest patch for Modern Warfare 2 has finished production and is now going through internal quality assurance. This new title update will address security issues that have affected online play.

We plan to release this update for all platforms (Playstation 3, Xbox 360, and PC). No release date is set at this time. Once an ETA is established, it will be posted here.

In addition to the security updates, this patch will also address a small geo exploit on the map Fuel, which players exploited in order to get inside a rock on the outskirts of the map.

Status updates also on Twitter @InfinityWard - @Fourzerotwo and Facebook.com/InfinityWardStudio

from joystiq.com

[h1]inFamous 2 saves the day on June 7, Hero Edition confirmed[/h1]
by Griffin McElroy on Feb 18th 2011 11:28AM

The identity of the gaming industry's first big 2011 summer blockbuster has been revealed: Sony Computer Entertainment and Sucker Punch Productions have announced that the follow-up to 2009's ionically-charged sandbox title, inFamous, will hit U.S. store shelves on June 7. The publisher also confirmed that the inFamous 2 Hero Edition is a real thing you'll be able to buy for $99.99, which nets you the game, an 8.5-inch statue of Cole, a replica messenger bag, a mini-comic, the game's soundtrack and a bevy of vouchers for downloadable content.

If you want to snag said content without springing for the deluxe edition, it's been broken down piecemeal as pre-order bonuses from various retailers:
  • Folks who reserve the game on Amazon will get the 24K Gold version of Cole's "Amp" weapon.
  • Shoppers at Best Buy can grab a character skin modeled after inFamous' antagonist, Kessler.
  • Pre-orders at GameStop net you the telekinetic "Lightning Hook" power.
  • Walmart is offering pre-orderers the radical-sounding "Electrocution Grenade" ability.
Personally, we think it's totally awesome that they chose to release the game on the first day of E3, ensuring that we'll have to go the better part of a week after its release without playing it. We hope you guys don't mind showing a little solidarity by holding off your enjoyment until we get back. (Or, at the very least, just don't Tweet about it. Please?) Check out all the pre-order bonuses and pack shots you can handle in the gallery below!

amazon is or was giving 50$ credit when you buy a ps3 

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Who copping KZ3?

Where is that thread at?

Yeah, Boost. Damn shame.
I didnt make it yet cuz the hype on NT hasnt been that great (I think only 3 peeps ask for a thread). Im not gonna make a thread that will disappear after a week.

What are you only alloted 4 threads a month?
I'll make sure it doesn't die, if that's what you are worried about. I am sure a few of us will run some clan matches.... RKO, DBlack, ect? 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom