PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

why? ^ ^

i had my ps3 2 or 3 years before i bought a xbox slim just a few months ago...and honestly xbox is better in every way, the party chat, installing games, the look of the layout...ps3 layout looks poor...my xbox was father away from my wifi and it connects in 1 second compared to my ps3 being 2 rooms and being in a open room taking multiple times to connect

ps3 better start charging to play or do something if its needed, and why do these people want unlimted funds to psn store...it doesnt have as many games as xbox store...i had 150$ psn dollars to spend in 3 days and i couldnt even figure out what to buy after spending like 50$
i remembered when i bought my ps3 a month ago, the first thing it had to do was a system update and i swear it made me retry it more than 10 times just for it to go through because it would disconnect me each time..

and it cant be my internet connections because my xbox connect right away without any problems.

Yeah always problems with the ps3 to get online sometimes don't auto sighn on like I have defaulted and have to try like 5 times before it does never get that with live...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
people who live their love lives through home must be dying right now. 

I started work again, and it's been dumb busy, so I haven't even had time to play, but if I did, I would be getting thru Portal 2.

I know I promised Platinum by the weekend, but I leave for 2 weeks tomorrow, so I won't have it done till May.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

I started work again, and it's been dumb busy, so I haven't even had time to play, but if I did, I would be getting thru Portal 2.

I know I promised Platinum by the weekend, but I leave for 2 weeks tomorrow, so I won't have it done till May.
tired.gif
Your dedication troubles me.

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

tired.gif

its yours thats wavering Chris how is thou 360

Its great. 
laugh.gif
 I only bought it for Black Ops. I have about 15 or so friends that play a couple times a week which is the main reason I got it. 
I'll still use the PS3 probably 10x more.

tired.gif
I know man, I know.
laugh.gif

All that talk about being on my trophy grind this summer, and I haven't been on since.
tired.gif

On everything though, when I'm back (Mat 7th or 8th) It. Is. Going. Down.

And I must've missed when you announced you got a 360, but  Donut's right, that *%$% ain't cool.

Please.
My trophy count says that my dedication to PS3 is unquestioned.

Not my fault Treyarch cant make a game that runs on the PS3.

Dont compare me to that frail, unimportant peasant.

laugh.gif

you always were the better sniper 

You, December, Dennis and whoever else still not seeing me tho

Originally Posted by QuestLife

Originally Posted by Hyper

NBA 2K11 My Player is way too addicting.

This. Between My Player and Netflix I'm not too mad about PSN.

Yup. MyPlayer is addicting. I'm just annoyed I lost the past few games when they sub me out in the 4th quarter with like a 7 point lead and we lose by 2... or when my dumb-$@#$ teammate fouls the guy taking the game-tying jumper and gets the and-one with 0.3 seconds left.
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom