PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

Originally Posted by QuestLife

Originally Posted by Hyper

NBA 2K11 My Player is way too addicting.

This. Between My Player and Netflix I'm not too mad about PSN.

Yup. MyPlayer is addicting. I'm just annoyed I lost the past few games when they sub me out in the 4th quarter with like a 7 point lead and we lose by 2... or when my dumb-$@#$ teammate fouls the guy taking the game-tying jumper and gets the and-one with 0.3 seconds left.
30t6p3b.gif
%!+! My Player.

3 different times my @!!% got corrupted and froze as soon as I got to the playoffs. It's such a pain starting over and dealing with summer circuit that after the third time I just %!+! it and haven't touched 2K since.

So are the My Player ranks on the Leaderboard determined by the amount of games won? Because my dude has way better stats than the #1 overall person but I'm still way down on the list

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Im scared to get trophies. 
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

You ain't the only one.
laugh.gif

I've been playing Association mode in 2k11 to pass the time.

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Just got a Platinum in Tomb Raider Underworld.... so lets hope the sync works when PSN goes back up. 
laugh.gif

You're a braver man than me Chris.
laugh.gif

I'm not taking the chance of my platinum not syncing so I'll wait it out.

Hopefully things will be back to normal by Monday.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Replaying through God of War III (since I lost my save file on my OG 60GB), game is beautiful as ##%+.

Agreed. The first 15 minutes set some SERIOUS standards. I loved the entire game, except the ending...

Only games close/look better are UC2 & MGS4.

PO

Side note, what's the deal with trophies? Why are you guys scared? Is it messing up? Just wondering.

PO

A few times before when PSN has gone down people have been unable to sync their trophies earned while it was down, causing them to be "lost". 

^
Good Looks Empire. I'm not trying *%@% now. Playing Crysis on Supersoldier & I'm not trying to lose anything!
laugh.gif

Another thing I want to point out, for those who trade-in games, please use Amazon. They practically give the best deals out there. Don't sleep!

I have traded these all within the past month or so:

KZ3 (yesterday) for $40
UC2 for 20
RDR for 25
GOW3 for 19
NBA2K11 for 27
GOW Collection for 15

Those @*%!%$! at Gamestop offered me 60 for all of those!
30t6p3b.gif

PO

Co-sign about trading games through Amazon PO.
I intend to trade in about 9 games to them which will give me about $150 dollars in credit.
pimp.gif

I just need to get the platinum for one of them, but PSN being down is delaying that process..

Couple of questions PO:

How long did the Amazon trade-in process take?

Do they send you confirmation that they received the games?

And how long before they give you the credit?

Toine,

How long did the Amazon process take?

Depends. You have to ship the items, but they pay for it through a pre-paid label. The day I initiate a trade-in, I usually ship the same day.
The longest time I have had to wait for a response is 1 Week.

Do they send you confirmation that they have received the games?

Yes. They will let you know if the trade will be accepted. If it meets the standards, it's pretty seamless. If not, you have options of them giving you credit for lesser value or sending them back to you. But if you have everything & the disc is not scratched, you will be fine.

How long before they give you credit?

Immediately. It will be deposited in your Amazon account in the form of a GiftCard.

Let me know if you got more questions!

PO

Originally Posted by NCTwin

Damn I would've taken GOW3 for that price!!

Pay $7 more from Amazon & you will get a new copy!
laugh.gif

EDIT: Another question, is Netflix down too?

PO

Good looks PO.
pimp.gif

Just to make sure I got the jist of the process:

- You select the game(s) you want to trade-in, and Amazon shows you their trade-in value
- After selecting the game(s) Amazon gives you a shipping label (with their shipping address I assume) which you print out
- You ship the games to them, they check them to make sure they're in good condition, then they give you the credit.

Well game updates work, earlier I had to update a God of War III patch 1.01, d/l with no problems. I gather FW updates have nothing to do with PSN?

Originally Posted by toine2983

Good looks PO.
pimp.gif

- You select the game(s) you want to trade-in, and Amazon shows you their trade-in value
- After selecting the game(s) Amazon gives you a shipping label (with their shipping address I assume) which you print out
- You ship the games to them, they check them to make sure they're in good condition, then they give you the credit.

You got it!
You do have a timeline in which you must ship the items once you initiate a trade-in though.

EDIT: Thanks Empire!

PO

Originally Posted by PO2345

Originally Posted by toine2983

Good looks PO.
pimp.gif

You got it!
You do have a timeline in which you must ship the items once you initiate a trade-in though.

EDIT: Thanks Empire!

PO

How long is the timeline?

My guess would be 3-5 days?

Via Joystiq.com

Duke Nukem Forever trailer is highly philosophical
gamdukenukemnewtrailer530.jpg

Well, this is a surprise. After more than a decade of highlighting Duke Nukem Forever's infantile appeal, its creators have released a trailer that focuses on Duke's struggle with his own emotional journey through -- ha! Just kidding. Boobs and pee await in this NSFW trailer posted after the jump.

Video Link: http://www.joystiq.com/20...is-highly-philosophical/

Wild trailer
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom