PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

This thread give off a jetpacunlimited signal whenever there is an issue with the PS3?
I'd imagine instead of the Batman logo, it's the corpse of a dog.
laugh.gif
 I mean you knew it was coming, but nah I hope yall boys able to get back online and gaming soon. 
pimp.gif

Still tho, live > 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Thanks toine I'll give it a shot

This is an awful time for my PS3 to break because I have NO extra money to buy a new one right now... first the Knicks get eliminated now this
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

try to give it a quick fix and try to send it in to amazon they are giving decent $...and then buy a new one when they offer them @ 249.99 

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Just got the YLOD

It was a huge surprise too since it never ran outrageously loud, I would keep it dust free and as cool as possible, and I got it summer of 08.

How do I get the game out? Of course it happened when I was playing a buddies game so I'd like to return it to him.

You could try the hair dryer trick to get the PS3 up and running again so that you can eject the game and copy your game data.

Here's a video:

Hair dryer trick works wonders. If you're good with electronics you can also try taking the ps3 apart to get the disc out. My brother did it in under 10 minutes.

apparently people did lose money off their CC's from the hackers sources say someone had $600 withdrawn from their account
Sony looks like is gonna lose bout a millie in profit over then next month or 2

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

apparently people did lose money off their CC's from the hackers sources say someone had $600 withdrawn from their account

they dont know if thats tied to the psn intrusion though

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by Proshares

Originally Posted by mikejs210

How was it?  I've been looking to pick it up but I'm not sure if the single player is good enough to warrant a purchase.  It looks dope as hell though 
pimp.gif

Love that game.  MP ain't that bad either.  Only reason I was playing it though was to get the MP trophies.
Multi is pretty dope. What level are you?

Low
laugh.gif
I had just started before this outage, the Easter weekend was going to be some downtime to get the trophies out of the way.

I just got an inside the park HR in The Show, I'll go nuts if it doesn't pick it up when PSN comes back up
laugh.gif

I wasn't a fan of Crysis 2 multiplayer or the singleplayer. It was fun, just not my style.
Heads up to trophy hunters, The Prince of Persia HD collection should be available at a store near you. 3 easy plats, all offline too. 

Each game will take you around 10 hours to 100%.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Love that game.  MP ain't that bad either.  Only reason I was playing it though was to get the MP trophies.
Multi is pretty dope. What level are you?

Low
laugh.gif
I had just started before this outage, the Easter weekend was going to be some downtime to get the trophies out of the way.

I just got an inside the park HR in The Show, I'll go nuts if it doesn't pick it up when PSN comes back up
laugh.gif

I'd be pissed too if that one didn't sync, that was a !!@*# to get.
laugh.gif

How'd you get yours Pro?

Heads up to trophy hunters, The Prince of Persia HD collection should be available at a store near you. 3 easy plats, all offline too

devil.gif

How's the gameplay Chris?

All 3 games are awesome. Sands of Time looks a little bad compared to todays titles, but they play great. All three kill the PoP from 2008.

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

Good thing I didn't hook up my credit card info to my PS3. And good thing they sell US$ PSN Cards over here.
pimp.gif
They cost a bit more than they should, but at least I don't have that much money in my PSN wallet.

its real, i followed the release of the firmware and once it came out  Mathieulh told people not to abuse it 
tired.gif

i

[h1]Sony Unveils PlayStation Tablets[/h1][h2]Two separate designs coming this fall.[/h2]
During a media briefing in Japan today, Sony announced two new tablet computers, the S1 and S2, available globally this fall. 

The S1 has a single 9.4-inch display while the S2 features two 5.5 inch screens in a clamshell design similar to the Nintendo 3DS. The dual screens can be used as one combined larger screen or separately to allow video to play on the top screen with input commands on the bottom, for example. 

Both tablets are PlayStation Certified, allowing users to download and play PlayStation One titles through PlayStation Suite. They are also both equipped with Android 3.0, WiFi and 3G/4G. 

Price details were not announced at this time. Hit up the gallery for sweet press shots. 
sony-unveils-playstation-tablets-20110425102558407.jpg

yall realize that sony isnt just one big homogenized(?) company right?

SCEI (playstation) isnt tied to Sony Electronics

psn being down isnt sony electronics problem just like it isnt sony pictures problem or sony musics

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

psn being down isnt sony electronics problem just like it isnt sony pictures problem or sony musics
I know bruh. It's not in the same division of Sony. I'm just heated that they're announcing a new product when their main one is in a time of crisis. You would think they would hold on the announcement though.

I laugh at these xbox dudes chiming in this thread......y'all pay to play, we dont. End of story.

Im no hardcore gamer, but i cant front, Im dissapoint that I cant play black ops before I pass out.

Originally Posted by caleekicks

I know bruh. It's not in the same division of Sony. I'm just heated that they're announcing a new product when their main one is in a time of crisis. You would think they would hold on the announcement though.

time of crisis? I dont think psn being down is actually a bad thing... I've actually got school work done with psn being down. it's a blessing and a burden but it's life. I just hope that PSN will be better once they've fixed or rebuild all the things they have to fix or rebuild. 

Anybody here with the PS3 Move Controllers + Navigation Controller + PS Eye + Sharpshooter? I'm considering purchasing the entire bundle it in the near future.

Basically, the questions I want to ask are:
- How is it?
- Is it worth the investment?
- Do I really need two Move wands for some games?
laugh.gif

Any additional feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
smile.gif

I have everything except the Sharpshooter.

1. Pretty cool, I've only really played Tiger Woods demo, that was pretty dope. I tried Killzone 3, and it was terrible, you really do need the Sharpshooter for perfect accuracy. I haven't touched it in months though.

2. Depends on your funds. If you got $99+ to throw away, go for it.

3. Yeah, using a DS3 is difficult at times.

Originally Posted by caleekicks

There Android tablets with the PS Suite. I don't know why people calling it the Playstation tablet just because it's made by Sony. So holding it off because PSN is down would not make sense.

Back
Top Bottom