PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

November I think

They want to go head-to-head with the new COD. Stupid, stupid.

smh i thought it would be sooner since they already showing trailers on tv but i think its gonna knock COD off the throne and dominate FPS gaming 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i have huge expectation on this game. 
Hopefully. I'm sick of COD & ready for something different.

Originally Posted by young718chris

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

November I think

They want to go head-to-head with the new COD. Stupid, stupid.

smh i thought it would be sooner since they already showing trailers on tv but i think its gonna knock COD off the throne and dominate FPS gaming 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Agreed. CODs development has been terrible. Same damn graphics every year with different settings/weapons 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Storyline is 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 tho but other than that, its pretty much same every year. 

so sony has just let everyone know that any legit account info you have provided them may have been compromised 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

wouldnt be surprised if we see this stuff pop up in torrents in the future
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by young718chris

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Agreed. CODs development has been terrible. Same damn graphics every year with different settings/weapons 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Storyline is 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 tho but other than that, its pretty much same every year. 

yeah as soon as mw3 drop bf3 will be nothing more but a damn paper weight 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

so sony has just let everyone know that any legit account info you have provided them may have been compromised 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
no CC info i believe is compromised. i see sony using that just to keep PSN down longer

Originally Posted by sole vintage

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
no CC info i believe is compromised. i see sony using that just to keep PSN down longer

no one knows that yet because they dont even know it yet

cc info should be the least of sonys worries imo, with all the info out, people gotta be worried about rage gamers finding out other players personal information

my guess is that when everything is put back up, sonys going to require new names and everything but im sure people are going to reuse the same old psn names
ohwell.gif

how do i cancel my playstation +

theres a few people saying they got fraudulent charges on their playstation only cc on endgadget but idk if its believable

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

look like you're right
[h1]Sony Comes Clean: PlayStation Network Hackers Have Stolen Personal Data[/h1]
A security breach in the Playstation Network by still unidentified hackers resulted in stolen personal information, Sony confirmed today.

The news comes more than nine days after the intrusion and six days after Sony shut down both the Playstation Network and Qriocity services in reaction to the breach. Sony says they've hired a "recognized security firm" to conduct a complete investigation into what happened and have taken steps to enhance security and strengthen network infrastructure.

"We have discovered that between April 17 and April 19, 2011, certain PlayStation Network and Qriocity service user account information was compromised in connection with an illegal and unauthorized intrusion into our network," Patrick Seybold, senior director of corporate communications for Sony Computer Entertainment of America, wrote on the official Playstation Blog today.

Among the possible information stolen:
Name
Address (city, state, zip)
Country
Email address
Birthdate
PlayStation Network/Qriocity password and login and handle/PSN online ID.

There is no evidence that credit card data was taken, Seybold writes, but they company cannot rule out that possibility.

" If you have provided your credit card data through PlayStation Network or Qriocity, out of an abundance of caution we are advising you that your credit card number (excluding security code) and expiration date may have been obtained," he wrote.

Sony is encouraging users to be especially aware of potential phishing scams from people using email, phone calls and mail to try and extract more personal or sensitive information from you. Sony also is strongly recommending that you change you password once you're able to log back into the Playstation Network.

"To protect against possible identity theft or other financial loss, we encourage you to remain vigilant, to review your account statements and to monitor your credit reports," Seybold wrote

"We thank you for your patience as we complete our investigation of this incident, and we regret any inconvenience. Our teams are working around the clock on this, and services will be restored as soon as possible. Sony takes information protection very seriously and will continue to work to ensure that additional measures are taken to protect personally identifiable information. Providing quality and secure entertainment services to our customers is our utmost priority. Please contact us at 1-800-345-7669 should you have any additional questions."

Just wondering. I don't want to start any drama on why/how/and for this reason on why Xbox Live is better... but, was there a separate thread for this issue? Or should I just scoll back a few pages? I wanted to have a nice debate later on with a few of my buddies who have PS3/PSN.

Hope you guys get back online soon... definitely has to suck.

amazon raised the trade in on the 80gig to 200$

can i print a new one to get more $ i printed one on sunday for 180.25 but i havent sent it in yet...was thinking about it but now im sure its time

Damn man
30t6p3b.gif
,still don't understand how Sony let something like this happen. I feel for you PS3 owners.

Spoiler [+]
229559_10150179737816633_59685491632_6971579_5285073_n.jpg

hopefully yall never pissed anyone off online 
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
frown.gif

[The Rock] "The millions.....and millions...[/The Rock] 
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
frown.gif

I knew being clever and witty would eventually have a drawback. Now all I have is my good looks.

I hope they stole my info so I never have to pay for another video game in my life.

I'll troll hard with that lawsuit money, too.

Send PS3's to Xtrawhatever's entire family, next day air.

Back
Top Bottom