PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

I appreciate the input, boost.
pimp.gif

Before, I kind of thought the Move was whack when I saw on YouTube how it was implemented in 2k11.
30t6p3b.gif
But I guess the support was still in its infancy.

If a decent FPS comes out soon with Move support, and is being bundled with the set, then I'll definitely drop the dough for it. Sharpshooter will definitely be copped. Till then, I'm trying my best to hold off on purchasing.
laugh.gif

Just got back from the gym... Any progress/updates with PSN?

Pro how did you get the inside the park homer? I swear I'm playing all my games in Pro Player/Land Shark/ SunLife / whatever the %@%$ its called now
laugh.gif
...so I can try to hit a ball in the gap

I have a feeling that PSN won't be back up until May.

I miss calling my PSN friends scrubs,
frown.gif

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

I appreciate the input, boost.
pimp.gif

Before, I kind of thought the Move was whack when I saw on YouTube how it was implemented in 2k11.
30t6p3b.gif
But I guess the support was still in its infancy.

If a decent FPS comes out soon with Move support, and is being bundled with the set, then I'll definitely drop the dough for it. Sharpshooter will definitely be copped. Till then, I'm trying my best to hold off on purchasing.
laugh.gif

Just got back from the gym... Any progress/updates with PSN?
Killzone 3?

Originally Posted by henz0

indifferent.gif
mad.gif

[color= rgb(0, 102, 255)][color= rgb(0, 0, 102)][u[/color]M[/color][color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]AD[/color][color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]][/color][color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]?[/color]

Originally Posted by jrp44

Pro how did you get the inside the park homer? I swear I'm playing all my games in Pro Player/Land Shark/ SunLife / whatever the %@%$ its called now
laugh.gif
...so I can try to hit a ball in the gap

Yankee Stadium w/A-Rod
laugh.gif

I hit it a mile high to right center and both Span and Kubel from the Twins were going after it and they both jumped and crashed into the wall
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

November I think

They want to go head-to-head with the new COD. Stupid, stupid.

smh i thought it would be sooner since they already showing trailers on tv but i think its gonna knock COD off the throne and dominate FPS gaming 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i have huge expectation on this game. 

Back
Top Bottom