PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Via Joystiq.com

Amazon offers Crysis 2 for $40, that nano-suits us just fine
c2mpskyline_530x300.jpg

We know you're having a hard time choosing between all the different nanomachine-infused, suit-centric first-person shooters set in a ruined New York City. Why not go with the cheap one? Amazon's marked down Crysis 2 to $39.95 as its current deal of the day.

havent messed with my ps3 in a min. thank goodness im not missing psn as bad as some of ya. still got to update my nba2k11 rosters, lol...

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Via Joystiq.com

Amazon offers Crysis 2 for $40, that nano-suits us just fine
c2mpskyline_530x300.jpg

We know you're having a hard time choosing between all the different nanomachine-infused, suit-centric first-person shooters set in a ruined New York City. Why not go with the cheap one? Amazon's marked down Crysis 2 to $39.95 as its current deal of the day.

Have way through this game and really enjoying it. Even though its not that difficult i like the story and how its not just action action action.

[h1]Sony Santa Monica seeking shooter staff for next project
[/h1]
Sony Santa Monica is looking for new development staff with shooter, vehicle combat and open world experience. God of War Theft Auto?

20110427gowiii.jpg

Gaming sleuth Superannuation noticed two job listings for the studio, seeking a senior combat designer and level designer.

The former calls for experience on first or third person shooters, as well as vehicle combat. The latter is after open world credits.

Both ads make mention of the studio’s “next projectâ€

from Joystiq
[h2]Portal 2 $35 on 360 and PS3 at Kmart Sunday, $30 on PC at GameStop [/h2]
by Griffin McElroy (5 hours ago)

If you managed to delay purchasing Valve's gooey, robot-filled puzzler, Portal 2, your patience is about to be rewarded: Two major retailers are significantly cutting the price of the game this weekend. According to the Kmart Gamer Facebook page, the title will be marked down to $34.99 on 360 and PS3 starting May 1 -- an offer that will be running for an undisclosed period of time.

A tipster also sent in an unreleased GameStop circular, revealing that stores will have the 360 and PS3 versions of Portal 2 on sale for a slightly-less-discounted $39.99, but will also have the PC version on sale for $29.99 on April 30. No matter how you slice it, the value-to-science ratio here is simply unbelievable.

[Thanks, MLC!]
Source: Kmart Gamer

My friend just bought me Steam version..I think for X-platform play you just add players to your Steam list.

From IGN/PS Blog
[h1]Sony: PSN Back Online Next Week[/h1][h2]"Some services up and running" by May 3rd.[/h2][h2]UK, April 28, 2011[/h2]

0digg

by Tom Butler
IGN UK
Sony has confirmed that it hopes to restore some fuctionality to the PSN service by next Tuesday in a new statement on the PlayStation Blog.

"Our employees have been working day and night to restore operations as quickly as possible, and we expect to have some services up and running within a week from yesterday. However, we want to be very clear that we will only restore operations when we are confident that the network is secure."

Dated April 27, the update posted by Patrick Seybold (Sr. Director, Corporate Communications & Social Media), would put the estimated return date for PSN services as May 3, meaning that the service will have been offline for two weeks.

Although which services will be coming back online next week is unclear, Sony has stated they are working on new security measures for the future, as well as seeking out those responsible for the breach, confirming they "are working closely with a recognised technology security firm in order to find those responsible for this criminal act, no matter where in the world they might be located."

Hackers - lock your doors. Sony's coming after you.

Via www.neowin.net

PSN database with 2.2 million credit card details up for sale?
Playstation+Network+Down.png

The folks over at the PSX-Scene forums are reporting that over 2.2 million customers' names, addresses, phone numbers and credit/debit card information is up for grabs to the highest bidder, including the crucial three digit CVV2 numbers. According to the forum post, rumors are spreading through underground trading forums and on Twitter that the database is for sale, "a large section of the PSN database containing complete personal details along...are being offer up for sale."

The post explains how the hackers allegedly attempted to sell the details to Sony for an unknown amount but failed to get a reply, so instead they are trying to sell them to anyone with enough money. Kevin Stevens, a Security Researcher, has been following the story and tweeted earlier, "Supposedly the hackers selling the DB says it has: fname, lnam, address, zip, country, phone, email, password, dob, ccnum, CVV2, exp date", but added that "it is not a rumor, it was a conversation on a criminal forum."

Neowin has previously reported on the Playstation Network hack and the latest news, if authentic, is bound to be very alarming to millions of customers affected by the security breach. Sony confirmed the attack and the possibility of sensitive information being stolen on a blog post on their website and then urged its users to be aware of any email, telephone and postal scams that may ask users for sensitive information.

Here's a few pics off the forum,

2rfdh6o.jpg

ji2fjp.jpg

f4qwwx.jpg

take it with a grain of salt of people.

Originally Posted by Speedy0990

Sony Santa Monica seeking shooter staff for next project

Sony Santa Monica is looking for new development staff with shooter, vehicle combat and open world experience. God of War Theft Auto?

20110427gowiii.jpg

Gaming sleuth Superannuation noticed two job listings for the studio, seeking a senior combat designer and level designer.

The former calls for experience on first or third person shooters, as well as vehicle combat. The latter is after open world credits.

Both ads make mention of the studio’s “next project

lol every day a new date for sony

why do ps3 controllers cost so much? My L2,L1 barley works and refuse to pay close to $60 for a controller
laugh.gif

anyone sitting on a few copies of orange box?

amazon trade was taking 27 yesterday and earlier today...its now 22

i always seen that game for like 5-9$ new

Looks like we gonna have to postponed that mortal kombat tournament for PSN 
mad.gif
 Ohwell I've been training alot so its all good. 

posted in the Black Ops thread but if anyone is trying to play zombies and/or multiplayer you can play with people using LAN. Just download Kai. Only thing is you need your connection to be wired. Ive been using this method for a few to play zombies with random people.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Got a free code for the Resistance 3 Beta that came with my SOCOM4 bundle that I probably won't use. Who wants it?
smile.gif

But I guess it's of no use yet because PSN is still down.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

Got a free code for the Resistance 3 Beta that came with my SOCOM4 bundle that I probably won't use. Who wants it?
smile.gif

But I guess it's of no use yet because PSN is still down.
laugh.gif

I'll gladly take that from you if you don't mind.
Been following the gameplay videos, game looks good.

Back
Top Bottom