PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Originally Posted by Man E

Live has WAY stronger players than PSN on Call of Duty in general.
It has a lot to do because the worlds best players (MLG pro circuit) prefer the 360, especially because of the LAN.
PC players > 360 players >> PS3 players
But of course every network has amazing players and PSN does have some GREAT players.
But the actual Pro circuit is on the PS3.
You dudes can try to convince yourself that the players on Live are better, but in reality thats not the case.

It's just that some prefer Xbox, some like PS3. That's where it ends.

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

Just saw an article on yahoo front page that there was another hacker that hacked into PSN. Didn't have time to read tho
it was Sony Online Entertainment the servers that run PC games and DC universe online. they were breached as well

This is getting annoying, i'm about to activate my XBL account if the PSN doesn't come up by tomorrow 
mad.gif
, im a patient guy but 2 weeks w/o my CoD:Blk Ops driving me nuts 
laugh.gif

Just copped Mortal Kombat for $40 shipped off amazon.

I'm tempted to also get Portal 2. But I haven't played the 1st game. I've heard the games story is hard to follow in Portal 2 if you haven't played the first one. Is this true?

Also finding the 1st portal game for PS3 is hard to find right now.

Originally Posted by MR J 858

I'm tempted to also get Portal 2. But I haven't played the 1st game. I've heard the games story is hard to follow in Portal 2 if you haven't played the first one. Is this true?

you don't really need portal you're just missing the back story between the antagonist and you will revisit familiar chambers from one. two also gives references like the companion cube and the cake

you cant find the orange box ? its still 60 on amazon tho

Originally Posted by sole vintage

Originally Posted by MR J 858

you don't really need portal you're just missing the back story between the antagonist and you will revisit familiar chambers from one. two also gives references like the companion cube and the cake

you cant find the orange box ? its still 60 on amazon tho
Yeah I checked 2 local gamstop stores and both were out of stock and had no used copies. I think the gamestop employee checked and the closest gamestop that had a copy was somewhere in Socal.

Ehh I'm good for now on games. Mortal Kombat & siming NBA 2K11 and playing the playoffs will keep me busy until LA Noire releases in 2 weeks. Where I know that game will take over my PS3 for a good 3 months
laugh.gif

Man, good thing I'm not a MvC/Battlefield/CoD nut or else I'd probably be going crazy over this PSN COLLAPS3 debacle.

man this is rediculous.. how much would gamestop or any other companies give me for a ps3 120 GB slim? its a littler over a 1 year old.

laugh.gif
I always have a ray of hope when i turn on my playstation. I hope the US gets it poppin tomorrw. Its funny cuz 2 weeks ago, it seemed that alot of people were burned out on COD but now i'm excited to play!

haha I dunno how i'mma act
laugh.gif
Like Awwwww *#@@ i just murked you SON!

Come on, guys. Don't jump into hasty decisions. Just a little more patience.
laugh.gif

Any day now, I hope.
frown.gif

I am finding myself going to bed much earlier these days because of this, though.
laugh.gif

Yeah, I know how that feels. I logged into two PSN accounts (one HK and my main account) around 6-7 times at different times of the day today just to check if it was already up. And I'll probably be doing the same thing all over again tomorrow.
laugh.gif
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif

anyone in here still play 2k11 and how do i update the rosters to how they are in real life etc new ps3 owner

You will be able to update the roasters as soon as the network is back up. I'm sure it will update automatically for you once you load the game

Originally Posted by aveezytheBEAST

laugh.gif
I always have a ray of hope when i turn on my playstation. I hope the US gets it poppin tomorrw. Its funny cuz 2 weeks ago, it seemed that alot of people were burned out on COD but now i'm excited to play!

haha I dunno how i'mma act
laugh.gif
Like Awwwww *#@@ i just murked you SON!

laugh.gif
 No one was playing it for about a week or two before it went down.  I know as soon as it comes back up dudes are gonna be on it like crazy.  I don't even care about the BO MP, I just wanna see what everyone else is playing and get some game on the Show going.

Originally Posted by The Dauqs

Originally Posted by Man E

Live has WAY stronger players than PSN on Call of Duty in general.
It has a lot to do because the worlds best players (MLG pro circuit) prefer the 360, especially because of the LAN.
PC players > 360 players >> PS3 players
But of course every network has amazing players and PSN does have some GREAT players.
But the actual Pro circuit is on the PS3.
You dudes can try to convince yourself that the players on Live are better, but in reality thats not the case.

It's just that some prefer Xbox, some like PS3. That's where it ends.

Not sure if serious? 
And no one is trying to convince anyone, i'm just saying the truth, don't care if you believe it or not. 

Back
Top Bottom