PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

Cuzzo
December
Burrack
Henz0
and even Chris

frown.gif

30t6p3b.gif
Man. Never thought I'd see the day Chris betrays us. Then again... that red hair should have been a sign.

Then again again, B.O. is trash all the way around and I havent been on that in months, so whatever, guess I cant be that mad.

Ps3 players on black ops are not on the same level as xboxPlayers..thats why id rather play on the 360.

That's funny because I jumped on 360 last night and went flawless 5 games in a row.

If you're good at the game, you're gonna put up the same numbers regardless of the system.

Plus, the game is played on PS3 @ major tourneys.

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

Originally Posted by The Dauqs

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

This. It's a different game, man.
Im still trying to get used to it. It's night and day.

First month i got my ps3 playing black ops.. i was amazedHow easy the onlone players were. My avg k/d was 28/8..Ps3 players on black ops are not on the same level as xboxPlayers..thats why id rather play on the 360.

Stop trying to hype up the xbox players.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Hyper

Ps3 players on black ops are not on the same level as xbox Players..thats why id rather play on the 360.

That's funny because I jumped on 360 last night and went flawless 5 games in a row.

If you're good at the game, you're gonna put up the same numbers regardless of the system.

I dunno man when I play black ops on PS3 I am wayyyyyyy above average and I don't even play COD like that 
laugh.gif
. But when I play on XBOX it takes me a while to get above average. Bascially, it is harder for whatever reason. One of my friends is top 200 on live in COD so he already puts up dumb numbers
sick.gif
, he came through to my sisters crib because I was telling him about how much weaker I thought the ps3 dudes were and the numbers he consistently put up were astronomical
laugh.gif
. I mean, it was ouuta control
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I am not saying that it isn't fun on PS3 or that you guys suck
laugh.gif
, I am just sayin......from my personal experience

I dunno man when I play black ops on PS3 I am wayyyyyyy above average and I don't even play COD like that 
laugh.gif
. But when I play on XBOX it takes me a while to get above average. Bascially, it is harder for whatever reason. One of my friends is top 200 on live in COD so he already puts up dumb numbers
sick.gif
, he came through to my sisters crib because I was telling him about how much weaker I thought the ps3 dudes were and the numbers he consistently put up were astronomical
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Some people have a problem adjusting to the controller.

My cousin is great on 360 and is complete doo doo on PS3.

The average player on PS3 = the average player on 360.

If I started an account on 360 right now my KD would be close to a 9.0.

Via hollywoodreporter.com

Just days before PSN was "hacked," Sony fired over 200 employees in their online division.
PSN_logo.jpg

In Sony massive corporation style thinking, once March 31th, 2011 rolls around they decide to get rid of any "dead-weight", in this case, employees they think are "useless" or no longer needed so they can close off the "year-end books" with various "claimed losts" to save corporation taxes, just like any big massive corporation thinks, only for themselves and their "bottom line", not for the little human beings slaving away everyday for their profits.

Like all layoffs that are hard to swallow, this case was a big one, one 1/3 of the staff that worked in the ONLINE division, in all over 200 employees were given their sad "pink slip" 2 week notice, which means they had to work right up until the very dates that Sony had to shutdown the PSN network!

Even though Sony rented servers from AT&T data center, being the "unmanaged" type, any Sony employee in the SOE dept. would be able to gain access showing their "photo id" badge to do maintenance work on the servers, if they needed more then just "whitelisted" remote server access from their office.

Now I know this is SOE and PlayStation Network is a seperate intity, but SOE official said the attacks are linked. Inside job perhaps? Although Sony claims it was an outside party I wouldn't be surprised a handful of disgruntle workers planned the attack. If you read the previous page, SOE official tie the attack with the recent PSN outage, both occuring at the same time, a few days after they handed out all those pinks slips AND made them finish up working to the end of the month, ouch. 

Anon isn't shy about what they do, they admit it and are proud of it too, but Anon claims no rights to the recent PSN hack. Thats why this inside job seems more likely IMO.

If that were thr case, I wouldn't be surprised if it were an inside job.

Anyway, PSN still isn't up as of now... Sigh. Headed off to work.

Originally Posted by youngmoney

so whats the word?

i wanna start playing with you bums again....

rumor wise ive heard any where from tonite, tomorrow or thurs all the way to next week but their just rumors 
sony has yet to announce something official

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Originally Posted by Hyper

Ps3 players on black ops are not on the same level as xbox Players..thats why id rather play on the 360.

laugh.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
i was better on ps3 than xbox as well...but i dont think its because xbox players are better i think its cause they suck 
laugh.gif
 i could play solo on ps3 and do great...if i play solo on xbox im put with a bunch of trash players and a lot of split screen players dudes be going 3-25 on their 8th prestige 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

Cuzzo
December
Burrack
Henz0
and even Chris

frown.gif

30t6p3b.gif
Man. Never thought I'd see the day Chris betrays us. Then again... that red hair should have been a sign.

Then again again, B.O. is trash all the way around and I havent been on that in months, so whatever, guess I cant be that mad.

laugh.gif

It is exclusively and only for Call of Duty. Thats the only reason I own the 360. Every other game I play is on the PS3. Dualshock > 360 controller. Trophies > Achievements.

One thing I will say, though, after owning a 360, party chat is awesome. I used to think it was useless, but after having used it, it's great. No need to listen to anyone but your friends.

And like Hyper said, competition is the exact same.

Live has WAY stronger players than PSN on Call of Duty in general.
It has a lot to do because the worlds best players (MLG pro circuit) prefer the 360, especially because of the LAN.
PC players > 360 players >> PS3 players
But of course every network has amazing players and PSN does have some GREAT players.

Anyone have tips for MK Shao Kahn on Expert?

It's getting ridiculous for me. It's impossible, unless I can figure out some cheap tactic...

PO

Just saw an article on yahoo front page that there was another hacker that hacked into PSN. Didn't have time to read tho

Back
Top Bottom