PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Fat Princess patch is out and its
pimp.gif
. New Pork stage is great.

Getting 25 kills ain't easy unless you're playing people who suck infinitely on shipment in hq. That's the only time I've ever been able to getthat many. I get capped at 18 usually. They need toake multiple call-ins you can control.

Hooooooly... 9 days left. 9 days left. 9 days left.

Did y'all see that FML last week?

Today, I was texting my boyfriend. I noticed that he had added a signature onto his texts that had the date 11/10/09. At first, I blushed and thought it wasthe date we had become a couple. But then I realized it was just the day the new Call of Duty game comes out. Love you too. FML

Anyone getting the ps3 slim 250GB that comes out Nov.3 ? I was going to get another slim because my kids are getting tired of wii so now they're always onmy slim. $350 for 250GB is a must.

PSN: h3at23_

Originally Posted by MoMoney848

Hooooooly... 9 days left. 9 days left. 9 days left.

Did y'all see that FML last week?

Today, I was texting my boyfriend. I noticed that he had added a signature onto his texts that had the date 11/10/09. At first, I blushed and thought it was the date we had become a couple. But then I realized it was just the day the new Call of Duty game comes out. Love you too. FML
Nine days. YES!

My GameStop is having a midnight release and a 1 vs. 1 tournament at 9PM, I sign up for that %#%$$, if I win I get a FREE copy of MW2
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

My GameStop is having a midnight release and a 1 vs. 1 tournament at 9PM, I sign up for that @+!!*, if I win I get a FREE copy of MW2
pimp.gif

Where!?
Give me address please
smile.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

My GameStop is having a midnight release and a 1 vs. 1 tournament at 9PM, I sign up for that %#%$$, if I win I get a FREE copy of MW2
pimp.gif

Don't worry, I am pretty confident there is no chance of you winning.

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

I finally beat Uncharted 2 and I have to say it is one of the best games I played. It's just a great experience as far as a video game is concerned. I think I am going to go cop the first one just so I can get my Uncharted fix still in.

damn you too huh
laugh.gif
, ill be getting the first as well

Originally Posted by Fundamental21Ticket

pimp.gif

New Pork? as in Empire Bacon mind? is this game any good though?

Originally Posted by Smashing

pimp.gif

It was fun for a few days, then it got played out. Kinda regret dropping 15 on it.

Originally Posted by LongRange3Ball

pimp.gif

It was fun for a few days, then it got played out. Kinda regret dropping 15 on it.
As do I...
tired.gif

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

Originally Posted by LongRange3Ball

pimp.gif

As do I...
tired.gif
Do I as.....?

[h1]http://e4g.info/1886/gran-turismo-5-track-editor-confirmed-by-polyphony-digital.html[/h1]
[h1] Gran Turismo 5 Track Editor Confirmed By Polyphony Digital[/h1]
By admin

With the recent rumors and videos that have been going around about Gran Turismo 5 having a track editor, we decided to contact the developers to find out if it was true or not. Now, we have a official answer.

They were kind enough to give us a quick response and this is what a representative said:frown:Take note, translated from Japanese.)
"Yes it will have a track editor. You will be able to rebuild a track from scratch or edit the tracks that are already put in Gran Turismo 5."

We also asked them when Gran Turismo 5 would be launched world wide. A representative replied with:frown:Take note, translated from Japanese.)
"Sorry, we can't give out any of that information at the moment. You will just have to wait and see."

Looks like Gran Turismo 5 will live up to its name, "The Real Driving Simulator".

Published: 01 November 2009 3:57 PM PSTPosted in: PS

dont know how legitimate this is but we'll have to wait and see, there have been rumors of a track editor

I'm getting into Fat Princess...didn't play it too much when it came out (gf plays this religiously), but once you get a hang of it and understand thestrengths/weaknesses of the various classes, it's pretty fun and addictive

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

[h1] [/h1]
[h1] Gran Turismo 5 Track Editor Confirmed By Polyphony Digital[/h1]
By admin

With the recent rumors and videos that have been going around about Gran Turismo 5 having a track editor, we decided to contact the developers to find out if it was true or not. Now, we have a official answer.

They were kind enough to give us a quick response and this is what a representative said:frown:Take note, translated from Japanese.)
"Yes it will have a track editor. You will be able to rebuild a track from scratch or edit the tracks that are already put in Gran Turismo 5."

Looks like Gran Turismo 5 will live up to its name, "The Real Driving Simulator".

Published: 01 November 2009 3:57 PM PSTPosted in:PS

dont know how legitimate this is but we'll have to wait and see, there have been rumors of a track editor

hairpin city. My dream will be realized in HD!
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom