PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Originally Posted by Speedy0990

God of War III Ultimate Edition to cost $100
October 30th, 2009 @ 14:42
By Patrick Garratt
4057588294_6b7e4e2a12_b.jpg

DO WANT

I'll sacrifice an NTer to get this game now..
Oh and JPthe3, good games last night. Got disconnected and just went to bed afterwards..

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Wondering what these features are...

Added features to deter players from voluntarily leaving during a match
Quit a game, lose a level.

Quit a game, all your boosters are reset and you must purchase them again.

Quit a game, and your single player save file is wiped.

roll.gif

I gotta play some UC2 with you guys. Are any of you on now??

Not today, but tomorrow afternoon probably.

[h1]God Of War III Demo Unchained Early For Some[/h1]
500x_gow_iii_demo.jpg
Hey, Kotaku readership. Youmay want to check your e-mail, as Godof War III demos appear to be going out unsolicited to "valued PlayStation Network user."

We've heard from a handful of Kotaku readers in the United States, UK and Poland-we would never forget Poland-who have been surprised with downloadvouchers for the God of War III E3 demo. So we'd advise anyone with a PlayStation Network account and a PS3 to dig through their inboxes and spam filtersfor a chance at some playable Kratos.

Thanks for the tips, fellas. Just make sure you hide your download voucher codes from us in the future! Muahahahaha.

from kotaku

Originally Posted by sole vintage

[h1]God Of War III Demo Unchained Early For Some[/h1]
500x_gow_iii_demo.jpg
Hey, Kotaku readership. You may want to check your e-mail, as God of War III demos appear to be going out unsolicited to "valued PlayStation Network user."

We've heard from a handful of Kotaku readers in the United States, UK and Poland-we would never forget Poland-who have been surprised with download vouchers for the God of War III E3 demo. So we'd advise anyone with a PlayStation Network account and a PS3 to dig through their inboxes and spam filters for a chance at some playable Kratos.

Thanks for the tips, fellas. Just make sure you hide your download voucher codes from us in the future! Muahahahaha.

from kotaku

Via blog.us.playstation.com
But it keeps getting better for the fans. Those that pre-order God of War III at select retailers will receive a voucher code for first access to download the God of War III E3 2009 Demo starting today, plus you will receive an exclusive downloadable skin from the following retailers: Amazon, GameCrazy and GameStop.

Gimmie my demo Sony, I reserved this %++#* back in 2005
sick.gif

Downloading the God of War III demo, it's 2.7GB... biggest demo on PSN EVER. I'm HYPED, this #%%! is gonna be EPIC.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Downloading the God of War III demo, it's 2.7GB... biggest demo on PSN EVER. I'm HYPED, this #%%! is gonna be EPIC.

I like I said on Twitter...I HATE YOU

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

I'm downloading it as well. I can't wait.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Uptempo kid - Just go to your nearest Gamestop store, ifyou are in the US, and preorder the game. They should give you one of these cards:
Click here [+]
23e26ac1517b7c328d5cd3160555bdf2eebbe6f9.jpg

It has a code for downloading the demo and for the "Phantom Of Chaos" character skin.

its to much of a risk to mod it. nobody knows how Microsoft checks for a modded system, so im not going to do it

[h1]Patch Means Lilith's Power Now 'Works asIntended' in Borderlands[/h1]
custom_1256949115533_borderlands.jpg
I'velogged about a zillion hours in Borderlands, none of it as Lilith. But apparently her phase strike "now works as intended" thanks to patches for thePS3 and 360 versions that rolled out today.

Here are the PS3 fixes, from the Gearbox official forums (fora?)
• Load times have been improved
• Lilith's Phase Strike ability now works as intended
• The introductory quests with CL4P-TP should now always progress properly
• Fixed a bug that caused the digger elevator to be unusable after completing the Find Tannis mission
• Weapon mapping to the D-pad should no longer reverse left and right
• Fixed a crash when ejecting the disc during the autosave warning splash screen
• Players in a lobby should no longer experience long loading when starting a game after one player leaves
• A bug which caused players and other things in the world to appear incorrectly on clients in networked games has been fixed
• Fixed a bug in which players gibbed in arena combat disappeared
• Changed how space required for saves is calculated
• Fixed a bug which caused the dollars counter to spin continuously
• Various localization and other text and tooltip corrections

from kotaku

laugh.gif

He's going to Thompson Rivers University.

He's out buying ice cream, at the moment, so he won't bless this thread till later.

He just rented UC2, so maybe we can get some games going.

And he's preordered MW2, Canadian presence will be heavy.

EDIT: Mistook vintuc for a Canuck. Was thinking of spurtis.

I am a Canuck! Vancouver born and raised

Went to Game Crazy and bought Fight Night R4 for $20. Took it to Best Buy and exchanged for Uncharted 2 for another $20 (unforeseen charges, but I'm notabout to argue with someone who spends 20 minutes looking for a nonexistent receipt when I didnt even buy FN4 there).

Today was a good day
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by vintuc

laugh.gif

He's going to Thompson Rivers University.

He's out buying ice cream, at the moment, so he won't bless this thread till later.

He just rented UC2, so maybe we can get some games going.

And he's preordered MW2, Canadian presence will be heavy.

EDIT: Mistook vintuc for a Canuck. Was thinking of spurtis.

I am a Canuck! Vancouver born and raised
See, I apologize... I second guessed myself and edited at the last minute.

Forgive me, Canadian brother.

Back
Top Bottom