PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Guys I'm down with the PS3 fam.

Copped a slim a couple days ago with Uncharted 2, bought Marvel vs. Capcom 2 from the playstation store and also a 1080p Full HD 42 inch

All you guys add me my psn ID is KingFoamNyc also..

Question to you guys with slims.. do u have yours horizontal or vertical? Wen its horizontal it seems to get a little warm but wen I have it vertical it almostdoesn't produce any heat at all but I really don't like having it vertical because it seems very off balance and not really feeling having to spend $25bucks on a piece of plastic for a stand. Asking because I've had bad experiences with having my 360 vertical (scratch ring of death on the disc). Is thestand a must buy? help is needed, thanks in advance

I can't believe this !@$! took me 5 hours to download
smh.gif

God of War III demo is the best !@$! EVER. This is a %##@%% tease though, smh, I want MORE. Gameplay is just like the previous versions, even the buttons.Graphically, it looks awesome, better than actually games
eek.gif
and it's brutal, it is beyond brutal and Kratos is MORE bad %%# than EVER. Son is nuts,pullin out horse intestines and dudes eyeballs. When he ripped off Helio's head, I was like "yeah yeah... grimey"
laugh.gif

Anyways, stop reading this !@$! and go copp it, like yesterday yall.

Alright how the $@$! do I beat this $@$! #+% piece of $%!% on the train. I'm about to throw my controllerthrough my god damn tv.

Beat him. I swear venting on NT does something.

some one put me on Uncharted 2 multiplayer.... Im trying to get down and can never find A Match... Add me my psn is same as my 360 Gt

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

smh.gif

God of War III demo is the best !@$! EVER. This is a %##@%% tease though, smh, I want MORE. Gameplay is just like the previous versions, even the buttons. Graphically, it looks awesome, better than actually games
eek.gif
and it's brutal, it is beyond brutal and Kratos is MORE bad %%# than EVER. Son is nuts, pullin out horse intestines and dudes eyeballs. When he ripped off Helio's head, I was like "yeah yeah... grimey"
laugh.gif

You know what 's a good game? Uncharted 2. How was that for you, Boost?

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

smh.gif

God of War III demo is the best !@$! EVER. This is a %##@%% tease though, smh, I want MORE. Gameplay is just like the previous versions, even the buttons. Graphically, it looks awesome, better than actually games
eek.gif
and it's brutal, it is beyond brutal and Kratos is MORE bad %%# than EVER. Son is nuts, pullin out horse intestines and dudes eyeballs. When he ripped off Helio's head, I was like "yeah yeah... grimey"
laugh.gif

You know what 's a good game? Uncharted 2. How was that for you, Boost?

What? I'm sorry, I'm too busy beatin %$%+%$ chest in with Kratos lion head boxing gloves to give a @@+# what Drake is doing.

Uncharted 2 is the most addictive game I've played since CoD4 came out. Spent 7 hours on the story mode last night
smh.gif

Let's take advantage of this double cash weekend, NT.

I'm on right now, PSN is TapTapPull, let's squad up and run things. JRP, his brother and I were killing it.

EDIT: For uncharted 2, of course.

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

Let's take advantage of this double cash weekend, NT.

I'm on right now, PSN is TapTapPull, let's squad up and run things. JRP, his brother and I were killing it.

EDIT: For uncharted 2, of course.
send request vintagesole

Originally Posted by drekin06

Originally Posted by Av1r3x

I dunno if this was posted..anyway

25 kill streak in MW2
http://www.youtube.com/v/CgGrdUy00Dk&hl=en&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/CgGrdUy00Dk&hl=en&fs=1&
Who is really going to be able to pull off 25 kills?

clearly you sucked at COD4, cause getting 25+ killstreaks are not that hard on some maps (Creek especially)

NT Canada i forgot to post

Futureshop made a price error on their flyer, they were selling the LIMITED edition Tekken 6 (joystick and everything) for 69.99 instead of 159.99. I know some people got it to work but most stores put up a notice,but if you live outside the urban areas then you still have a chance.

back to my 30 page paper

laugh.gif
I love how dudes complain about campers like they're cheating. Ifyou're as good as you think you are (and I don't mean you in particular Daking, I'm talking everyone), campers shouldn't be an issue. Flushthose #@%*%#*+#!%#$ out of their holes and make them regret the day they ever thought to hide from you.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

Originally Posted by drekin06

Originally Posted by Av1r3x

I dunno if this was posted..anyway

25 kill streak in MW2
http://www.youtube.com/v/CgGrdUy00Dk&hl=en&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/CgGrdUy00Dk&hl=en&fs=1&
Who is really going to be able to pull off 25 kills?

clearly you sucked at COD4, cause getting 25+ killstreaks are not that hard on some maps (Creek especially)

NT Canada i forgot to post

Futureshop made a price error on their flyer, they were selling the LIMITED edition Tekken 6 (joystick and everything) for 69.99 instead of 159.99. I know some people got it to work but most stores put up a notice, but if you live outside the urban areas then you still have a chance.

back to my 30 page paper
I feel you
grin.gif

Haha at the Nuke killstreak.

So I'm guessing you kill yourelf and all your teammates also?

There should be a suicide bomber perk too.

Originally Posted by Boomatic206

Haha at the Nuke killstreak.

So I'm guessing you kill yourelf and all your teammates also?

There should be a suicide bomber perk too.
Martyrdom?
nerd.gif

just picked up U2, Madden10, and NFS: Shift.. too bad I couldn't get down on that scheme that was goin on tho. gotta wait another week for my ps3 to getmaintenanced anway so now I have some gaming to catch up on

Back
Top Bottom