PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Just picked up

Uncharted 2 GOTY edition X 3 for 4.97 each. The deal is dead now but future shop made a mistake on their website and they honored the price

If anyone wants to trade Uncharted 2 GOTY (Sealed) for a Used copy of Borderland (GOTY)

2 really good articles breaking down 
playstation-plus-examining-game-quality-20110630051258259.jpg

1 year later

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/117/1179543p1.html

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/118/1180120p1.html

Fist link does a good job talking about the savings with just 1 year in PS+ which is 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Second link does review scores on the free games and PSN exclusives and other stuff.

If a NT'er wanted to they could start up a separate thread of PS+ vs. XBOX Live using those articles.

I don't want to start the thread because I don't have a XBOX 360.

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

Just picked up

Uncharted 2 GOTY edition X 3 for 4.97 each. The deal is dead now but future shop made a mistake on their website and they honored the price

If anyone wants to trade Uncharted 2 GOTY (Sealed) for a Used copy of Borderland (GOTY)

here in us they had goty borders 360 for 9.99 i woulda picked up a uc2 just cause if they had it
how do i cancel my ps+ i dont have ps3 anymore i had purchased 3 months which were a waste cause ps went down after a few weeks of me having it and i got rid of it

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Just started playing Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters after having it for close to a week and not opening it. Game is pretty 
pimp.gif
 this year. Compared to last years version which was TRASH and I hated spending $5 bucks just renting it. This years version though the caddie is mad annoying 
mad.gif
 to the point where you wish you had the option to take a driver and beat him to death with it

laugh.gif
. Driving the ball is easy but putting take sometime to get use to. I haven't played the game yet with the PS Move and Navigation controller though. Heck right now I still have my PS Move Navigation controller un opened and I've had for a couple months now
laugh.gif
you aint lyin dude. Sometimes i wish i can take my driver and see if i can get the long drive medal with his head. straight putt my $*$...
laugh.gif
mad.gif

I won the masters by not listening to him.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Just picked up

here in us they had goty borders 360 for 9.99 i woulda picked up a uc2 just cause if they had it
how do i cancel my ps+ i dont have ps3 anymore i had purchased 3 months which were a waste cause ps went down after a few weeks of me having it and i got rid of it
laugh.gif

Damn that serious bro when the PSN outage was going on
laugh.gif

But to answer your question. Call Sony's customer support phone # or just cancel that debit card or credit card you had on file with your PS3 for PS Store purchases.

blockbuster has the buy 1 get 1 used game free that ends on monday, game has to be 14.99 or less

picked up stars wars force unleashed 2 at 14.99 and got transformers war on cybertron for free
pimp.gif

just a heads up for the ps3 fans, check your local blockbuster peoples
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by millionuppercuts

Anyone the cheapest possible price for a new PS3? I really want to pick one up.

If you can hold out wait until the price cut is officially announced at Gamescom at the end of August.

Uncharted 3 mp Beta is surprisingly fun

Really enjoy the buddy system, but i hate how it takes a full clip to kill someone

Really enjoy the buddy system, but i hate how it takes a full clip to kill someone

Annoying as hell. If you're in a gun battle with 2 people you got no chance of getting out alive. Gotta spend your whole clip on one person. I play the hell out of that arena  mode pretty fun.

Originally Posted by Capo617

Annoying as hell. If you're in a gun battle with 2 people you got no chance of getting out alive. Gotta spend your whole clip on one person. I play the hell out of that arena  mode pretty fun.
I've taken out three guys with one clip. Its all about the headshots dudes. and when you're about to die, drop a grenade at your feet. works every time.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I've seen some crazy kills in this game. This game is gonna be fun.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Capo617

Totally agree, but once u get to lvl 12 u can handle most 2 vs 1

Originally Posted by ed2trey

bestbuy is having  a game sale today, they have fallout new vegas for $9.99

thats a nice price. Note to self never buy a game on release day
Nawww, seriously guys look into your local Blockbuster. They have a buy one get one sale going on used games under $14.99, I got new vegas and force unleashed II for $14.99 albeit it's for the 360. I remember seeing new vegas for the PS3 as well.

^^ fallout 3 is awesome and one of my favorite games to come out this generation, new vegas

is more of the same, if your into rpg's you'll love it. new vegas had alot of problems with bugs and

glitches when released but i think they fixed them with patches. for $10 you really can't go wrong,

there's tons of content in this game, you can play it for months on end if your the type who likes to

see everything in a game, there's lot's of side missions

New Vegas is still glitchy from what I understand. I guess there is an update coming that should finally fix the majority of the issues.
I have the game, but have been waiting for it to be patched before playing. The DLC in Fallout 3 almost gave me an aneurysm with the amount it froze and glitched out.

i just came from bestbuy, i got 3 copies of new vegas. when i got to checkout

the cashier asked me if i wanted to apply for a credit card, i said no but then

she told me i could get $20 off this purchase whether i get accepted or not. so i applied

and ended up getting 3 copies for $10. gonna flip the other 2 at walmart and get store

credit, it took a few minutes but it was well worth it 

Originally Posted by ed2trey

gonna flip the other 2 at walmart and get store

credit, it took a few minutes but it was well worth it 

The Wal-Marts around your area still let you get away with this? I've tried about 3 and have gotten denied by all of them
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom