PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Originally Posted by Proshares

Couple questions if you guys can help me out. How do I see my global standings on trophies and what's the price breakdown of PS+?
What price breakdown do you mean? Like what you would have saved had you purchased it so far?
And I use this site. http://www.yourgamercards.net/generators/trophy

just input your PSN ID, it will generate and show you at the bottom. You can also browse others.

I'm currently 10,247th. 
grin.gif
 Have to remedy that when I get back in a couple weeks.

o_BAD_RELIGION_o.png

Oh no, should have meant the plan breakdown like how much for 3 months or 6 months or a full year however they have it broken down.

Thanks for screen print, I ask because I was skimming the forums on ps3trophies and seen some dudes with like 70+ Plats and *@!+ and saw how high they ranked
laugh.gif

If anyone still plays Demon's Souls add me. Finally picked it up.  Game is
pimp.gif
 The world tendency thing still confuses me a bit because I can't really tell what it is at.  

From pushsquare.com

[h2]Limbo Releases July 19th, July 20th On PlayStation 3[/h2]
[h3]Category: News, PlayStation 3, PlayStation Network[/h3][h3]Tags: limbo, playdead[/h3]

Limbo's Due Out On The PlayStation 3 This Month.

PlayDead’s macabre downloadable adventure title, Limbo, is set to releae later in the month on PS3. The US will get the game first on July 19th, with Europe joining in on July 20th.

Given the heavy praise Limbo has received since its release on XBOX 360, we’ll be there day one for the PSN version.

Originally Posted by brian to the b

If anyone still plays Demon's Souls add me. Finally picked it up.  Game is
pimp.gif
 The world tendency thing still confuses me a bit because I can't really tell what it is at.  

I play that game too. what level is your character?
pimp.gif

Where's the best place to sell a hard modded wii?(twilight hacked and hard wired modded with updatable USB. Low firmware). With 3 wiimOtes 2 clAssics and 3 nunchunks. Cant eBay it and cl too many deadbeat scammers

Has anyone tried this yet? http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/topic/412245-tut-how-to-get-games-free-out-of-ps3-marketplace/
It's basically a tutorial on how to bypass the 60 minute trials on PSN+
If you're too lazy to click on it,
Go to PS Store > PSN+ > 60 minute trials > Download > Download in background > go back to XMB > download management > cancel download > Account Management > download list > redownload it > play it for 60 minutes > delete it > go back to the download list and redownload it.
They claim it'll be there permanently. Anyone try it?

2sappy wrote:

pimp.gif

I'm at or around 47. Just been trying to farm for greystones. Dying in soul form doesn't shift world tendency does it? I thought it did and was dying on 2-2 so much I thought mine was close to PBWT, but when I looked at it it still looked pretty white. 
Any tips? Right now I'm trying to get my claymore to crushing +5 and putting most my points into strength, endurance, and vitality. I'm mainly going for melee for my character.

Originally Posted by sole vintage

did they shut off the demon souls servers yet

nah I was playing with my cousins online yesterday. I read its supposed to be up until October. Demon's souls with a party makes it that much better. Party chat would be perfect with this game though. 

nah I was playing with my cousins online yesterday. I read its supposed to be up until October. Demon's souls with a party makes it that much better. Party chat would be perfect with this game though. 
nice i still need help with that cheap boss the false King

Probably somewhere like 7pm ET - 9pm ET, gotta watch a fight then probably back on around 12am ET. If you see me on Sunday or during the week just shoot me a message and I'll pop the disc in.

2sappy wrote:

pimp.gif
I'm at or around 47. Just been trying to farm for greystones. Dying in soul form doesn't shift world tendency does it? I thought it did and was dying on 2-2 so much I thought mine was close to PBWT, but when I looked at it it still looked pretty white. 
Any tips? Right now I'm trying to get my claymore to crushing +5 and putting most my points into strength, endurance, and vitality. I'm mainly going for melee for my character.

only dying while you're alive shifts world tendency.

just keep killing those ayo-lookin worms for graystone. the best place to farm for souls is 4-2, the skeletons make it hard to do though.
laugh.gif

sole vintage wrote:
brian to the b wrote:

nice i still need help with that cheap boss the false King

as long as you know poison cloud, he's nothing.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by derrty6232

Just popped in BFBC2 after not playing it for like a year and theres a 1.7GB update?!
nerd.gif
i had a question about this 
on 360 if i buy a older game where theres updates and what not, its normally just 4mb the most ive seen on black ops is like 16mb...but it was always gbs for me on ps3 is there any reason to this? or am i missing something 

Couple questions if you guys can help me out. How do I see my global standings on trophies and what's the price breakdown of PS+?

$17.99 for a 3 month subscription and $49.99 for a year subscription.

They have a special deal going on now where you get 3 extra months for a year subscription and an extra month for a 3 month subscription, it expires on Monday though.

I just upgraded to a year subscription today. It doesn't expire until November 2012.
pimp.gif

On another note:

toine2983.png

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Damn. #1 PSN Profile in the World has 294 Platinum Trophies & is ranked LVL 50!

Here's mine:

AlreadyHome.png

PO

Originally Posted by GUTTA BOB

The Wii only cost 100 bucks?... is it worth to buy it just for zelda: twightlight prince?

Only reason i got it is because my cousin hacked his and had a couple hundred games on a hard drive and was playing them from that.............I couldnt believe it actually worked
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I literally have every game worth mentioning on the Wii right now

Back
Top Bottom