PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

"Network features only available in countries that have PlayStationStore." What?
nerd.gif

viaIGN (YUKU won't allow me to post using the "Add Reply" feature.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
)

Sony Introduces 'PSN Pass' Program Resistance 3 requires input codeto access onlinefeatures

Yesterday, German website Konsolentreff published early photos of theResistance 3 PS3 bundle box showing a new logo that says "PSN Pass."The message read: "Network features only available in countries thathave PlayStation Store." However, no other details were provided.

SCEAresponded to requests for comment this morning to clarify, saying thisprogram requires customers to input a one-time use code to access agame's online capabilities, similar to EA's Online Pass introduced lastyear. - Konsolentreff "We are always evaluating new programs for ouronline offering, and starting with Resistance 3 this September, we willbe instituting a network pass program for PS3 games with onlinecapabilities," the spokesperson said. "This program will begame-specific. Games that are a part of this program will include asingle-use registration code that grants the account holder redeemingthe code full online access for that title. "This is an importantinitiative as it allows us to accelerate our commitment to enhancingpremium online services across our first party game portfolio."

If youdon't have a code to input, say if you purchase the game used, you'llhave to buy one through the Store. It's unclear how much one of thesePSN Pass codes will cost, however. Sony said it will announceadditional details at a later date.

Hmm... getting rid of jailbreaking and making $$$ at the same time.smiley: ohwell

Update on Uncharted 3 beta

I have not had this much fun with a online shooter since MW. This game keeps getting better and better with the gun upgrades and the kickbacks you unlock. The new ideas that they have added (buddy system and bonuses to help the other team catch up) actual work and work very well, especially when you are playing objective based game modes

There is no better feeling then being in a gun battle that you are going to lose and then using the smoke bomb kickback.

Heads up

On the 19th PSN will have borderlands + all for DLC for 14.99. Great price for a great game

Question:

Is there a way to REMOVE games from your trophy collection? I have some games @ 0% & 1% that I would like to remove.

I have searched google and some people state you can, while some it's not possible. What's the real answer? Thanks.

PO

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

Originally Posted by Lets Get It 1231

best buy.. buy 2 get one free starting 7-10 to 7-16...

Thanks for the heads up!I know myself and a couple NTers went hard on these deals.Came up like 18 free games and a couple racks off the TRU deal couple years back.

Hold your horses i think the best buy deal is not like the TRU one. If i recall ppl on here were saying that they split the prices or something like that. Dont quote me on that though.

Originally Posted by PO2345

Question:

Is there a way to REMOVE games from your trophy collection? I have some games @ 0% & 1% that I would like to remove.

I have searched google and some people state you can, while some it's not possible. What's the real answer? Thanks.

PO
Yea i've done it with some games i borrowed but i can't remember how atm but i know it's possible.

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

Has anyone experienced problems with NBA 2k11? Whenever I get to the startup screen it freezes up
yea and when i try to press start it wont work only for that game tho

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

Has anyone experienced problems with NBA 2k11? Whenever I get to the startup screen it freezes up

Delete the 2k11 save file under "game data utility" and reinstall the patch.  Happened to me 3 times.
Dam i deleted all my save info and was bout to trade it in owell ill just wait for 2k12 imma keep 2k11 cause idk if jordan gonna be on anymore of the old games

Originally Posted by ddouble

Originally Posted by PO2345

Question:

PO
Yea i've done it with some games i borrowed but i can't remember how atm but i know it's possible.

Interesting.

I have a couple of games on my list @ 0% that I wouldn't mind removing.

^^^ same here

I remember Podcast beyond once said there was no way to delete games on your list. The search is on now

I'm 99.9% sure you can't delete trophy information from your list through conventional means.

Hacking/Jailbreaking/entering the Matrix I have no idea about.

Hmm. Interesting.

Yeah, I just don't know how to do it...

BTW, I've seen the trophy hacks people do on YouTube it's ridiculous!
30t6p3b.gif

PO

PSN will have a little summer sale next week..

from PS Blog
Jul072011
[h1]PSN Summer Sale 2011: 30% Off 11 Games[/h1]
+ Posted by Ro Hernandez // Digital Distribution Manager, Sony Network Entertainment

Starting Tuesday, July 12th, 11 hot PS3 games will be available for a cool 30% discount in the PlayStation Store. And if you’re a PlayStation Plus subscriber, you’ll be able to download the games at a 50% discount. We’ve got a sizzling lineup of software, including Scott Pilgrim, PixelJunk Shooter 2 and all five episodes of Back to the Future: The Game, all deeply discounted, as part of the PSN Summer Sale.

For one week only, escape the heat and humidity with big discounts on titles that will entertain you all summer long. Check out the full list of PS3 games that are part of this year’s PSN Summer Sale:
  • Back to the Future: The Game – Full Series (Sale price $13.99; Plus price $9.79; Regular price $19.99)
  • Chime Super Deluxe (Sale price $6.99; Plus price $4.89; Regular price $9.99)
  • Dead Space Extraction (Sale price $10.49; Plus price $7.34; Regular price $14.99)
  • Hard Corps: Uprising (Sale price $10.49; Plus price $7.34; Regular price $14.99)
  • Pac-Man Championship Edition DX (Sale price $6.99; Plus price $4.89; Regular price $9.99)
  • PixelJunk Shooter 2 (Sale price $6.99; Plus price $4.89; Regular price $9.99)
  • Risk: Factions (Sale price $6.99; Plus price $4.89; Regular price $9.99)
  • Shank (Sale price $6.99; Plus price $4.89; Regular price $9.99)
  • Scott Pilgrim (Sale price $6.99; Plus price $4.89; Regular price $9.99)
  • Swarm (Sale price $6.99; Plus price $4.89; Regular price $9.99)
  • Tales from Space: About a Blob (Sale price $10.49; Plus price $7.34; Regular price $14.99)
Don’t hesitate because this limited-time offer melts on July 19th, and the games will return to full price. Head on over to the PlayStation Store on Tuesday and take advantage of this season’s best deals!

I'll definitely pick up PixelJunk Shooter 2 for under $5..

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

Originally Posted by Lets Get It 1231

best buy.. buy 2 get one free starting 7-10 to 7-16...

Thanks for the heads up!I know myself and a couple NTers went hard on these deals.Came up like 18 free games and a couple racks off the TRU deal couple years back.

Hold your horses i think the best buy deal is not like the TRU one. If i recall ppl on here were saying that they split the prices or something like that. Dont quote me on that though.

what is the TRU deal? i know a couple of months ago i scored 10 free games via the same buy 2 get 1 free deal by getting gift receipts. is that what yall are talking about?

Originally Posted by do work son

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

what is the TRU deal? i know a couple of months ago i scored 10 free games via the same buy 2 get 1 free deal by getting gift receipts. is that what yall are talking about?

Nope gift receipts won't work for bestbuy because I'm almost positive they ring their games up as

$39.99$39.99$39.99

The Tru deal worked because they rang up as

$59.99$59.99FREE

so that should clear the confusion.

What I plan to do this time is just return the games to Walmart or Target.
I don't know about your local Target/Walmarts, but the ones near me usually take stuff back for store credit if the item is unopened and valued at less than $75.00.
I'm bout to just get a couple racks worth of gift cards and flip those or use it to buy a slim PS3 and a new TV (Not like I need it)

Originally Posted by do work son

my ps3 doesn't recognize discs...help?

my old 60GB did that (wouldn't read anything, cd's, dvd's or bd's) and it was the laser.  sent it into Sony for replacement.  It was within the first year of having it so it was covered by mfr. warranty.

-J-

UC3 Beta is cool.

Don't like the fact it takes waaaay to many bullets to kill someone. I put 5 shots in a guy while he was running at me and he just slaps the *#+* out of me and a die. That makes ZERO since to me. 5 Bullets > Slap. Another incident, I shot a guy in his back, I must of put in 80 rounds, he turns around and guns me with a shotgun. What?! Another incident, I shot a guy, he died after my 8th bullet hit him, yet as he's falling he managed to let off a grenade in my direction, BOOM.

Yeah, this *#+* is a %*@!%% mess. I notice you can get something like stopping power, but it still took about 5-6 bullets to drop a foe, blah. I still like this *#+* though
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

UC3 Beta is cool.

Don't like the fact it takes waaaay to many bullets to kill someone. I put 5 shots in a guy while he was running at me and he just slaps the *#+* out of me and a die. That makes ZERO since to me. 5 Bullets > Slap. Another incident, I shot a guy in his back, I must of put in 80 rounds, he turns around and guns me with a shotgun. What?! Another incident, I shot a guy, he died after my 8th bullet hit him, yet as he's falling he managed to let off a grenade in my direction, BOOM.

Yeah, this *#+* is a %*@!%% mess. I notice you can get something like stopping power, but it still took about 5-6 bullets to drop a foe, blah. I still like this *#+* though
laugh.gif

Tips

1. Aim for the head
2. lvl 12 you get increase rate of fire for your AK, USE IT
3. Best medal kickback is smoke bomb, dont waste your money on perks
4. dont run but roll

I will agree with you boost they still have to work on hit detection, because in some gun battles u and the other guy die at the same time

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

UC3 Beta is cool.

laugh.gif

Tips

1. Aim for the head
4. dont run but roll

I will agree with you boost they still have to work on hit detection, because in some gun battles u and the other guy die at the same time
Party system is jacked up, though. I was in a group of 3, the other 2 got put in a separate game, yet our voice chat worked
grin.gif

Cross-lobby Chat > XBox 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

UC3 Beta is cool.

laugh.gif

Tips

1. Aim for the head
4. dont run but roll

How do you use your kickback? I'm only a level 4 but I purchased a rocket launcher kickback, no idea how to use it. 

Back
Top Bottom