PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Anyone about this UC3 life right now? PSN: B1ackMambaK1ng
Accept my request
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

UC3 Beta is cool.

Don't like the fact it takes waaaay to many bullets to kill someone. I put 5 shots in a guy while he was running at me and he just slaps the *#+* out of me and a die. That makes ZERO since to me. 5 Bullets > Slap. Another incident, I shot a guy in his back, I must of put in 80 rounds, he turns around and guns me with a shotgun. What?! Another incident, I shot a guy, he died after my 8th bullet hit him, yet as he's falling he managed to let off a grenade in my direction, BOOM.

Yeah, this *#+* is a %*@!%% mess. I notice you can get something like stopping power, but it still took about 5-6 bullets to drop a foe, blah. I still like this *#+* though
laugh.gif

Tips

2. lvl 12 you get increase rate of fire for your AK, USE IT
AK w/ RoF attatchment + Arm Micro w/ RoF attachment =
pimp.gif

just picked up God of War III for $14.99 at Gamestop brand new.. the promotion is good until Tuesday, its gonna stay wrapped up for a while until I get to touch it but for that price, why not?...

Originally Posted by alleyzonjay

just picked up God of War III for $14.99 at Gamestop brand new.. the promotion is good until Tuesday, its gonna stay wrapped up for a while until I get to touch it but for that price, why not?...
i don't even mess with launch prices release anymo, game prices drop faster then the stock market ...and IMO this gen hasn't really live up too the $60 price tag ...

yea your right, certain games like NBA2K tho I gotta have on RD.. these campaign games can deff wait until a markdown, I still have part 2 to finish anyways that's why I never rushed to get it.. (good thing I didn't)

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

Originally Posted by do work son

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

Hold your horses i think the best buy deal is not like the TRU one. If i recall ppl on here were saying that they split the prices or something like that. Dont quote me on that though.

what is the TRU deal? i know a couple of months ago i scored 10 free games via the same buy 2 get 1 free deal by getting gift receipts. is that what yall are talking about?

Nope gift receipts won't work for bestbuy because I'm almost positive they ring their games up as

$39.99$39.99$39.99

The Tru deal worked because they rang up as

$59.99$59.99FREE

so that should clear the confusion.

What I plan to do this time is just return the games to Walmart or Target.
I don't know about your local Target/Walmarts, but the ones near me usually take stuff back for store credit if the item is unopened and valued at less than $75.00.
I'm bout to just get a couple racks worth of gift cards and flip those or use it to buy a slim PS3 and a new TV (Not like I need it)
i doubt that will work. when returning video games for store credit they usually check the SKU number on the disc and can recognize if it was bought at walmart or target. they wont know you got it at BB, but they'll know you didn't get it from them.

EDIT: i know because i tried it last time. i started the whole buy 2 get 1 free just trying to acquire nba 2k11 (which i never even play now). they never ended up having it so i took one of the games i had and trying to exchange it at a gamestop and walmart and both denied me

Originally Posted by i3allistic

i don't even mess with launch prices release anymo, game prices drop faster then the stock market ...and IMO this gen hasn't really live up too the $60 price tag ...
i think if the game is a 8-12 hour campaign with no mp...is worth no more than 39.99 too me..i got no problem dropping 60$ otherwise 
hopefully next gen the prices don't go up (but we all know they will) cause these companies are releasing too many dlcs...but at the same time i got no problem with map packs even tho i rather pay 10$ for 5 maps than 15$ 

Hopefully they bring this to the US soon.

resi_15th_box.jpg
Prepare to feel very jealous indeed, as Capcom has put together an incredible-looking Resident Evil boxset including the 'Biohazard Revival Selection' and it'll only be available in Japan exclusively on PlayStation 3. We're already keeping our fingers crossed that Capcom does the sensible thing and brings it to the rest of the world too.

The attractive boxset emblazoned with the STARS Raccoon City Police Department logo is available exclusively from the e-Capcom Store and includes the following:
  • Resident Evil Directors Cut (PSX)
  • Resident Evil 2 (PSX)
  • Resident Evil 3 Last Escape (PSX)
  • Resident Evil Revival Selection (PS3)
  • Resident Evil Code: Veronica soundtrack
  • Resident Evil 4 soundtrack
  • 15th anniversary items: Pins & Stickers (STARS & Umbrella)
  • Spacer for PS3's Resident Evil 5 or Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition
The Biohazard Revival Selection disc includes both HD versions of Resident Evil: Code Veronica X and Resident Evil 4, while the Resident Evil 1-3 discs are the original trilogy on PlayStation executable discs. All of the discs have been specially designed just for the package too, so they all match up nicely.

This definitive Resident Evil package will set you back ¥7800 when it releases on September 8th, 2011.

I'm starting to think companies spend more R&D time and money on collectors edition / boxarts than the actual game.

Originally Posted by i3allistic

Especially since the next week there is gonna be a deal for it for $50 and I'm still surprised Sony hasnt dropped the price of DS3s to 50 cuz thats almost $60 for another controller
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

what is the TRU deal? i know a couple of months ago i scored 10 free games via the same buy 2 get 1 free deal by getting gift receipts. is that what yall are talking about?

Nope gift receipts won't work for bestbuy because I'm almost positive they ring their games up as

$39.99$39.99$39.99

The Tru deal worked because they rang up as

$59.99$59.99FREE

so that should clear the confusion.

What I plan to do this time is just return the games to Walmart or Target.
I don't know about your local Target/Walmarts, but the ones near me usually take stuff back for store credit if the item is unopened and valued at less than $75.00.
I'm bout to just get a couple racks worth of gift cards and flip those or use it to buy a slim PS3 and a new TV (Not like I need it)
i doubt that will work. when returning video games for store credit they usually check the SKU number on the disc and can recognize if it was bought at walmart or target. they wont know you got it at BB, but they'll know you didn't get it from them.

EDIT: i know because i tried it last time. i started the whole buy 2 get 1 free just trying to acquire nba 2k11 (which i never even play now). they never ended up having it so i took one of the games i had and trying to exchange it at a gamestop and walmart and both denied me

Sorry to hear it didn't work out for you, but I just returned a copy of LA Noire I got for a present which was purchased at gamestop no questions asked at Target they took it back for a GC.When the TRU deal came around and I got stuck with some free games I didn't want they were returned at Wal Mart with ease for GCsI think it's all up to if the manager of the store is cool or not

Couple questions if you guys can help me out. How do I see my global standings on trophies and what's the price breakdown of PS+?

Originally Posted by Proshares

Couple questions if you guys can help me out. How do I see my global standings on trophies and what's the price breakdown of PS+?
What price breakdown do you mean? Like what you would have saved had you purchased it so far?
And I use this site. http://www.yourgamercards.net/generators/trophy

just input your PSN ID, it will generate and show you at the bottom. You can also browse others.

I'm currently 10,247th. 
grin.gif
 Have to remedy that when I get back in a couple weeks.

o_BAD_RELIGION_o.png

Heads up Team Canada

Gamestop/Ebgames is having a sale that starts today

3-in-1 Rermote - $29.99
Assassin's Creed 2 - $9.99
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood - $19.99
Bioshock 2 - $9.99
Brink - $39.99
Castlevania Lord of Shadows - $29.99
Def Jam Rapstar Bundle - $29.99
Dynasty Warriors: Strikeforce - $19.99
Enslaved - $9.99
Fallout 3: GOTY - $19.99
Grand Theft Auto IV: Complete - $29.99
Hunted: The Demon's Forge - $39.99
Kane & Lynch 2 - $9.99
Lost Planet 2 - $14.99
Lucha Libre - $19.99
MAG/Bluetooth Headset Bundle - $29.99
Medal of Honor - $9.99
Media Extension Bar - $9.99
Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 - $29.99
Naughty Bear Gold - $19.99
Pro Elite Wireless Controller - $29.99
Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 - $24.99
Saint's Row 2 - $14.99
Stormrise - $4.99
Super Hero Squad: Infinity Gauntlet - $19.99
Super Street Fighter IV - $19.99
Test Drive Unlimited 2 - $19.99
Thor - $29.99
Tony Hawk Ride - $9.99
Tron Evolution - $24.99
Vanquish - $9.99
Yakuza 4 - $29.99
Zumba Fitness - $29.99

I picked up Yakuza 4, Vanquish (Melting hot for 9.99) and Fallout: Game of the year

Back
Top Bottom