PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

My Netflix disc will be here tomorrow. I'll post about the quality after I test it out.

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

Originally Posted by vintuc

hockey isn't important

Oh hell no, I would pull out the Boo this man gif if I had it.

Hmm should I trade in COD4 and KZ2?
I'll give you the benefit of doubt and say it's not important in the US.

And personally I wouldn't trade in COD4... you never know when you might feel nostalgic and want to go back and play some of those maps.

Hockey in Canada = Baseball and Football combine in America

Anyone scoop up Dragon Age? I am thinking about it.

Yo Religion you an RPG fan i see. You cop demon souls? If so whats your take on it. I wanna cop but i know MW2 will take up most of my tie up most of my time. If you had to choose one to pickup which one would u grab. Im leaning towards Demon Souls just wanna hear more on Dragon Age.

Originally Posted by celtixhalfshell

its all starting to come together....

btw be on the lookout for the buffalo bills...comming to a stadium near you
The hell you mean it's all coming together?
laugh.gif

Oh good. We can watch them loose in a new country.

laugh.gif

i guess i no longer attribute you having no feelings to not being a ginger but rather to your support of Portland.....

MJ anyone?
wink.gif

BTW - i guess my question is why is everyone so upset about the PC not getting 'dedicated servers' for mw2? or whatever they were talkin about?

what are they losing out on?
nerd.gif

^^quite a bit actually..here's a quote from an article
With dedicated servers and the server browser that comes with them replaced with custom-built matchmaking, PC gamers will have an online experience functionally identical to console players. Among other things, this means that clans can't run their own servers with their own mods and rulesets for their own private (or public, if they feel like crushing some scrubs for giggles) use.

Modding is a HUGE deal in PC gaming, and to take that out is stupid on IW's part..Basically made even more 'noob-friendly' (in IW's ownwords)..Also multiplayer being capped at 9v9. W@W was larger but I'm not sure by how much..
And the $10 price hike..

Originally Posted by RealityCheck22

hockey isn't important

And personally I wouldn't trade in COD4... you never know when you might feel nostalgic and want to go back and play some of those maps.

Yo Religion you an RPG fan i see. You cop demon souls? If so whats your take on it. I wanna cop but i know MW2 will take up most of my tie up most of my time. If you had to choose one to pickup which one would u grab. Im leaning towards Demon Souls just wanna hear more on Dragon Age.
If you're going to cop Dragon Age do so for PC. Waste of time to play it on a console when it was designed for pc.

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

theprocessofbelief wrote:

ArsnalJ23 wrote:

vintuc wrote:

ArsnalJ23 wrote:

hockey isn't important

Yo Religion you an RPG fan i see. You cop demon souls? If so whats your take on it. I wanna cop but i know MW2 will take up most of my tie up most of my time.
If you had to choose one to pickup which one would u grab. Im leaning towards Demon Souls just wanna hear more on Dragon Age.

If you're going to cop Dragon Age do so for PC. Waste of time to play it on a console when it was designed for pc.

HybridSoldier beat me to it, I was going to say the exact same thing. Apparently the battle system was destroyed when ported over to the consoles.

hockey isn't important

YEah gamespot said that in their report. I was going to pick it up but there just is not enough time to play all the games coming out

So ill wait till next year to pick Dragon Age and ACII.

They should really spread out the game releases over the summer, cause there has been basically nothing till October

ArsnalJ23 wrote:

vintuc wrote:

ArsnalJ23 wrote:

hockey isn't important

Yo Religion you an RPG fan i see. You cop demon souls? If so whats your take on it. I wanna cop but i know MW2 will take up most of my tie up most of my time.
If you had to choose one to pickup which one would u grab. Im leaning towards Demon Souls just wanna hear more on Dragon Age.

HybridSoldier beat me to it, I was going to say the exact same thing. Apparently the battle system was destroyed when ported over to the consoles.
I stopped pc gaming like 3 or so years ago. Ill just cop demon souls around christmas time. To give mw2 some rest and try out a new game.

hockey isn't important

I am a huge RPG fan. I have been trying to grab Demon's Souls anywhere I could, but it is sold out across the city...
tired.gif
I'm just going to wait until closer to the holidays.

I am a huge fan of Bioware.... Champions of Norath was killer. But the difficulty of DS sold me on it.

That said, Duty will take over for at least a month.

Good looks. IGN said it was a little different, but if it is that big, I'll hold off.

[h1]Xbox 360 Owners "Defecting" To PS3 For Sequels?[/h1]
500x_defection.jpg
Multi-platform console gamers may be making the switch to the PlayStation 3 for sequels to games they may have owned on the Xbox 360, analysis from consumer research and consulting firm OTX shows.

Gamasutra's report on that OTX Gameplan Insight research shows that, for at least two titles, Xbox 360 owners are planning to invest in the PS3 versions of holiday sequels more so than the other way around. Both Assassin's Creed II and Modern Warfare 2 are seeing a shift in platform choice that favors the PS3, according to OTX.

Why defect? Gamasutra's report doesn't speculate on that, but one might assume the reasons are two-fold. In the case of Modern Warfare 2, the option to play the game's multiplayer portions without the need for an Xbox Live Gold account may be a factor.

The other may simply be the expanded PS3 console ownership following the system's recent price drop. Both titles appear to be feature equal, but the allure of buying games for the new console you just invested in, well, that might be enough to make the switch. Any other theories?

I am one of those people
Played Xbox 360 version of MW, switch to PS3 ( to many racist 12 years old, hope they dont start doing that stuff on PS3)

Question though

Im trying to find the attachment u put on the R2 and L2 buttons that make it feel like a 360 controller ( curve thing)

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

Originally Posted by d0nt w0rry about it

^ You're talking about these right?

http://www.amazon.com/Rea...ystation-3/dp/B001IAOEXU - Real Triggers?

You should be able to find them at any Best Buy or GameStop.
Thanks thats what im looking for

No problem.

If you're looking for an actual controller alternative, Best Buy also sells a controller by their in store brand RocketFish. It's very much modeledafter the Xbox360 controller, though it has a flaw that many like to point out in that the L1 and R1 buttons are a bit hard to reach and are spaced too faraway from the L2 and R2 buttons. The controller is actually the first third party controller for the PS3 to have Bluetooth connectivity rather than using a USBdongle. I'd still like to get one myself.

rocketfishps3controller-1.jpg

http://www.bestbuy.com/si...809&id=1218106121312

And a couple reviews of the controller:
http://www.joystiq.com/20...pid-fire-ps3-controller/
http://www.i4u.com/section-viewarticle-615.html

Price of the Dual triggers in Canada are insane

14.99 SMH

anywhere else online that sells them cause Amazon.com wont ship these Canada

RealityCheck22 wrote:

ArsnalJ23 wrote:

vintuc wrote:

ArsnalJ23 wrote:

hockey isn't important

I am a huge RPG fan. I have been trying to grab Demon's Souls anywhere I could, but it is sold out across the city...
tired.gif
I'm just going to wait until closer to the holidays.

I am a huge fan of Bioware.... Champions of Norath was killer. But the difficulty of DS sold me on it.

That said, Duty will take over for at least a month.

Good looks. IGN said it was a little different, but if it is that big, I'll hold off.

The EB games by my house just got in a huge shipment when I bought mine, I could go check for you and mail it over to you if you want.

Downloaded Crystal Defenders (Final Fantasy inpired Tower defense game) from PS Store

SOOOOOOO addicting.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
awesome. i loved the demo
pimp.gif

so its worth it?

Originally Posted by 2sappy

Downloaded Crystal Defenders (Final Fantasy inpired Tower defense game) from PS Store

SOOOOOOO addicting.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

so its worth it?

Oh yea. 9.99. There are 12 maps total. Each map has 30 waves of enemies. I am trying to make it through each without losing a single crystal.... on map 5 now.

Originally Posted by 2sappy

SOOOOOOO addicting.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

so its worth it?

Oh yea. 9.99. There are 12 maps total. Each map has 30 waves of enemies. I am trying to make it through each without losing a single crystal.... on map 5 now.
Lol i have been playing this game a ton! It is so addicting and at times frustrating...
I also just rented demon's souls.. one of two copies in Kamloops to rent.. and it is stupid tough. i have died at least ten times already
on Boleterian Palace.. like the first goddam level
tired.gif

Oh well it is just a filler til MW2

I also beat borderlands and Uncharted 2 the past two days
laugh.gif

Both are awesome games.

KLIQ CANADA!

Back
Top Bottom