PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

had to bring this one in from gaf 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

psnisdownlawl.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Via IGN

[h1]Ubisoft Officially Reveals Assassin's Creed Revelations[/h1][h2]Ezio heads East.[/h2]
Today Ubisoft revealed the first details about the fourth game to appear under the Assassin's Creed header. While the new name was outed last week, today we learn the first details about where the game will take us.

assassins-creed-revelations-20110505093959020.jpg

In Assassin's Creed Revelations, Ezio Auditore will travel to Constantinople, in the footsteps of Altair, in order to further unravel the mystery between the Templars and the Assassins.

Revelations also brings back the multiplayer experience first introduced in Assassin's Creed Brotherhood with "more modes, more maps and more characters" according to the official announcement. In addition, players will be able to "manipulate the construct of Desmond's memories and the Animus to decipher the mysteries of his past and gain insight into the future."

In addition, Revelations has been described as the "final chapter of the Ezio trilogy" and is scheduled for release this November. We'll learn more about the game at E3 next month.

The first image to emerge from the new game also features a new tool simply called the "hook blade" which you can see hanging from Ezio's sleeve. Check it out below:

assassins-creed-revelations-20110505093950802-000.jpg

What's your take on Assassin's Creed Revelations?

Originally Posted by toine2983

Via IGN

[h1]Ubisoft Officially Reveals Assassin's Creed Revelations[/h1]
[h2]Ezio heads East.[/h2]

Today Ubisoft revealed the first details about the fourth game to appear under the Assassin's Creed header. While the new name was outed last week, today we learn the first details about where the game will take us.

In Assassin's Creed Revelations, Ezio Auditore will travel to Constantinople, in the footsteps of Altair, in order to further unravel the mystery between the Templars and the Assassins.

Revelations also brings back the multiplayer experience first introduced in Assassin's Creed Brotherhood with "more modes, more maps and more characters" according to the official announcement. In addition, players will be able to "manipulate the construct of Desmond's memories and the Animus to decipher the mysteries of his past and gain insight into the future."

In addition, Revelations has been described as the "final chapter of the Ezio trilogy" and is scheduled for release this November. We'll learn more about the game at E3 next month.

The first image to emerge from the new game also features a new tool simply called the "hook blade" which you can see hanging from Ezio's sleeve. Check it out below:

Copped.

is the network up yet i plug my internet cord into the ps3 and when i try to join it gives me an error message with numbers any help?

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Originally Posted by toine2983

Via IGN

[h1]Ubisoft Officially Reveals Assassin's Creed Revelations[/h1]
[h2]Ezio heads East.[/h2]

Copped.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

Bring in your old Xbox 360 and as long as it works, has all the wires plus 1 controller and does have have the seal broken ur good. They take it and you pay 29.99 you get a new slim.  Deal ends i believe on the 12th of May, but i heard its hard to find a 4g slim @ebgames/gamestop.

good lookin out ill just call a few around my area
pimp.gif
Wait, does this work for Gamestop too since they bought ebgames?
Or is it only a Canada thing
As far as i know this promo is only in Canada

Originally Posted by 23jump9man45

Playstation network sucks. Xbox users have more to brag about now......thanks playstation.

Hey, can you direct me to the 360 thread?

I'm having some trouble finding it.

Thanks.

Originally Posted by Hyper

Playstation network sucks. Xbox users have more to brag about now......thanks playstation.

Thanks.

^^^^^Like that matters, you guys are both being silly
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by durantula

so its gonna be up tomorrow for sure???

Right now, nothing is "for sure" when it comes to the PSN. Let's just wait and see what happens.

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Originally Posted by Hyper

Thanks.
^^^^^Like that matters, you guys are both being silly
laugh.gif
If it ain't poppin on NT it's garbage.. a lot more ps3 owners on NT therefore PS3 > 
laugh.gif
 PSN could be down for a year and dudes would be in here like we got a bigger thread than the 360 though

seriously when is this %#+% coming back.....i can't take it anymore asdofidpweopifvqwenfiqywfrqwopieybqwopeftrnbopeqt

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Wait, does this work for Gamestop too since they bought ebgames?
Or is it only a Canada thing
As far as i know this promo is only in Canada
canada also has the xbox kinect bundle for 189
its 179.99 but i think its finishes tomorrow
enough Xbot talk, when is the PSN coming back? i want more then a free game now

Back
Top Bottom