PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

Heads up Team Canada

I picked up Yakuza 4, Vanquish (Melting hot for 9.99) and Fallout: Game of the year Our Lifetime

From one man to another........whatever you do man do NOT choose the Bloody Mess perk in Fallout 3: G.O.U.L.

i regret choosing it to this day and i dont feel like making a new vault dweller
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

"dont feed the Yao Guiae. That is all."  
pimp.gif

cliff notes:

NO bloody mess perk

i regret it everyday of my life

Galaxy News Radio >__________

This thread getting locked?
nerd.gif
Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

is socom 4 worth picking up???

Save your money. Game is horrible online. That is, if you get people to play it with you.
sick.gif
It was hot garbage for a second.Traded in my copy I got with the Full Deployment Bundle for Battlefield: Bad Company 2 the other day, and never looked back. Loving the game so far.
pimp.gif
Still trash at the game, though, but I'm starting to get used to it. Never realized how bad Black Ops was.By the way, Burrack, i downloaded that 1.8GB update. Longest 4 hours I've had in a while.
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Anyone get that spam messege on psn ?

Is it the PSN message saying "Forward this message to all of your friends on PSN and enter in this code to get $50 for the PS Store"

picked up LA noire last night like it so far, def a different kind of pace and game all together than im used to, but its still pretty good.

bought stranglehold and heavy rain off my boy

any good? or should i just gkve them to my brother?

Originally Posted by Jesseg8

For the guys playing BFBC2, add me, I DO WORK

PSN: J-DIDDS

All right. Will add you up later when I get off work.

I think I'm getting the hang of things now in the game. Game is just awesome. Loving how much teamwork is emphasized.
pimp.gif
I guess I'm good with my FPS fix up until the end of October comes around.
laugh.gif

Picked up MLB The Show 10 (heard there wasn't major differences in RTTS on 10 then 11, so i went with the cheaper one) , Resident Evil 5 gold edition, and Batman AA with the buy 2 get one free deal. I wish I had more money to get better games but this will do.

Originally Posted by LanZeR23

Picked up MLB The Show 10 (heard there wasn't major differences in RTTS on 10 then 11, so i went with the cheaper one) , Resident Evil 5 gold edition, and Batman AA with the buy 2 get one free deal. I wish I had more money to get better games but this will do.
you know you can return the first two and keep the free one, and then repurchase the other ones and repeat, right?

its how i got 2k, hot pursuit, and lbp2 back in january for free

Originally Posted by Lets Get It 1231

Best buy. 60/60/0.. Just a heads up

Can someone explain this trickery? Isn't there a way to keep the free game without having to keep the 1st two?

Thanks.

PO

^^ i think you have to ask for seperate gift receipts for each item, return the 2 you don't want

and keep the one you want, not sure if you get cash or store credit though

Just finished upgrading my HD from 80 to 500Gb. Extremely easy just have to have access to a pc.

Also anyone play the Catherine demo yet? played it and loved it, this game will be a challenge when u put it on hard.

Back
Top Bottom