PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Originally Posted by zs05wc

Socom3/Combined Assault > __.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You can't be serious. Did you play s2/s1?

Anyways, which PS3 model would be the best for someone on a tight budget?
Damn student loans
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Battousai701

i'll probably cop RDR tomorrow

i see a bunch of people playing it already

where's the rest of the KLIQ at?

I don't know if I'll cop... it still doesn't interest me much.

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Originally Posted by debs 168

well, i won't cop the game then. XIII was a disappointment because of the move. the graphics were garbage outside of cutscenes, the lack of towns was garbage, and yes i know about the two townish like towns in the game, like the game just left way more to be desired. and yes i beat the game and completed all of the missions and got the ultimate weapons to very high levels.

we had to wait longer for a game that could have been better but wasn't.

the whole reason many of us copped a ps3 was because of square's exclusives. we got cheated, period, before wada made his lil comments. let this come out on xbox and that will be the nail in the coffin.

smh in disgust.

and sony isn't shhh for this plus their psn. square should be supporting psn completely STATESIDE. instead we get fishing games and stuff in the psone classics section. the hell outta here. yeah i'm mad.

I agree with alot of what you had to say. I bought a PS3 SPECIFICALLY in anticipation of them dropping on Sony's console... I might not have knowing what would happen.

However, calling the graphics garbage is going a little far....

XIV will probably eventually drop on 360 like XI did.

XIV cannot run on 360 and is not in development on 360. End of story.

Ah.
Same thing was said about XIII
laugh.gif

By who? Random fan boys? Everyone knows XIII was originally deved for the PS3 and then changed at around 60% to be multiplatform.

You can go back to my post from E3 last year where I talked about how XIV was running on a 360 to test the condition of the product. Square's stance on the issue is that since the 360 is older hardware they don't want to make the same mistake they made with FF XI.

FF XI was limited by the PS2 hardware. Any patch, update, or expansion had to be scaled back to run on the PS2. Moving forward they do not want to make the same mistake twice and have XIV be limited by the 360. Crystal tools main platform for development is the PS3. Sticking with that will yield the best user experience.

Now I said XIV cannot run on the 360 and is not in development on the 360. I'm not going to sit here and say that in a year or 2 this won't change but It would shock me a lot considering how much they complained about how they effed up limiting XI with the PS2.

anyone got PSN store credit they can sell for cheap? there was a dude a while back selling $150 worth of credit for 15 dollars.... if u still in here, hit me up, ill buy. paypal ready

Originally Posted by Battousai701

i'll probably cop RDR tomorrow

i see a bunch of people playing it already

where's the rest of the KLIQ at?
I don't know if I'll cop... it still doesn't interest me much.
I Gamefly it, should be here any day now.

It was 20, but dude got his price jacked up to 35 , I mean it's still worth it if u need dat much material

he's definantly legit tho mad 2 seperate purchases off him

his name is sumn like sthebest1984 or summ

Originally Posted by QuKtIc

When upgrading your hard-drive, is there anyway to save/keep your trophy collection?~

Make sure you sync your trophies before you do upgrade. Your trophies are periodically synced to your PSN account to what I am guessing is one of Sony's servers, but seeing as it is done periodically the synced information isn't always up to date with any recent trophies that might have been acquired.

Originally Posted by NYH425

anyone got PSN store credit they can sell for cheap? there was a dude a while back selling $150 worth of credit for 15 dollars.... if u still in here, hit me up, ill buy. paypal ready
Im looking for the same guy

NYH425 u want to split the 150? cause i dont need the whole 150, we spend 17.50 each---- Send me a PM we can set it up

Whats the guy who was selling name?

For team Canada
Some good deals next week at best buy

Bioshock 2-- 35
Asscreed 2--- 19.99
Mag---39.99
Heavy Rain--- 39.99
WC --- 39.99

Finally
What brand and sz Harddrive should i get for my PS3, and also how do i install it, and backup my data

Let me know
thanks

Originally Posted by QuKtIc

When upgrading your hard-drive, is there anyway to save/keep your trophy collection?~

it's linked to your PSN account. As long as you sync them... they'll stay. You can log in on someone else's PS3, and then check your trophies. They'll be there.

^ nah i'm good. the guy jacked up his price by 15 dollars, it was 20 dollars for $150 worth of credit. ill buy it if its still 20 dollars, but 35 is too much.

from Destructoid.com
 [h1]Play as Dead Space's Isaac Clarke in Skate 3
[/h1]

authorpoint.gif
3:00 PM on 05.19.2010   |   Hamza CTZ Aziz

smcomment.gif
25 comments
[table][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]http://bulk2.destructoid....rebirth/skirt-strong.gif height=22>

#Dead Space #Electronic Arts #PS3 #Skate #Xbox 360
[/td][/tr][/table]
Even the hero of Dead Space needs to have some fun every now and again. That's right! Isaac Clarke is a playable character in Skate 3. Just enter the code "DEADSPACETOO" in order to play as Isaac and to get a special board too. The official Dead Space Facebook group has more pictures of Isaac throwing down.

Glad to see these type of crossovers happening more often now. Capcom has been pretty big on it especially as of late and hopefully EA keeps this up. Imagine playing as a team of Necromorphs in any of the upcoming EA Sports titles. That !%%@ would be so Pringles.

I remember seeing Isaac from the trailer a couple weeks ago..surprised it's free -__-

^^ pm sthebest1984...

from PS blog
[h1]LittleBigPlanet 2 – The LittleBigFAQ[/h1]
Posted by Mark Valledor // Marketing Manager, SCEA

Greetings fellow Sackboys! With the announcement of LittleBigPlanet 2 last week, we know you have a ton of questions for us. Add to that, all the new PLAY elements, CREATE tools and SHARE evolutions we want to tell you about. So, we thought we’d answer a lot of the repeating questions we’ve seen on all the web comments out there. In weeks to come, expect more and more detailed tid-bits, new LBP2 news, special announcements and other good stuff from our team…

[h3]Backwards Compatibility[/h3]
Are the LittleBigPlanet DLC costumes going to be compatible with LBP2?

Yes, any LBP1 costumes purchased on the PlayStation Store will be compatible with LittleBigPlanet 2 – We can’t wait to see you what you guys do with the various costumes combined with the new cinematic tools!

I hope this is on a FAQ – are the first LBP and GOTY edition levels going to be included with LBP2?

The wonderfully fun LBP1 story levels will remain unique to its Blu-ray disc, but you’ll see familiar elements/tools/items as part of the foundation for LittleBigPlanet 2. And while the community levels will be unique to the GOTY edition – hopefully if you guys vote for us again, you’ll see something similar in the future…

Will any of the new costume DLC that will be released after LBP2 is released be compatable with the first game?

LittleBigPlanet 2 has been redesigned with a completely new graphics engine, so costumes and upcoming DLC designed for LittleBigPlanet 2 will not be compatible for LBP1 players.

Will all the costumes/stickers/decoration/DLC we collected in LBP1 be usable in LBP2?

We’re working hard to ensure that everything you’ve collected from LittleBigPlanet can be used in the new game. Certainly anything you’ve picked up from the PSN Store will be fully present and correct in LittleBigPlanet 2, the only time something might not quite work perfectly is if it has been created by another player using a ‘glitched’ object of some kind. Even then we’re optimistic that all of the existing content you’ve collected will continue to work.

• [h3]DLC[/h3]
    Any idea when we’ll be getting that Sephiroth skin?

Nothing confirmed yet, but don’t worry we still have this in our plans…

Whatever happened to the Marvel Comics themed costume pack that was supposed to come out a year or so ago? I REALLY wanted a Wolverine Sackboy and it’s quite disheartening that something so cool was announced and shown and then never mentioned again.

We announced the partnership at Comic-Con last year (but no release date). It takes a bit of production time to get everything lined up, but hopefully you’ll hear some announcements soon.

Will LBP2 include from launch day all the DLC of LBP1? Including costumes level packs and all that good stuff?

Because of the backwards compatibility for LBP1 DLC, all the costumes on the PlayStation Store will still be available for purchase. Expect to see a ton more content in the next few months, including the eventual LittleBigPlanet 2 DLC.
[h3]Future Tech[/h3]
Will it be in 720p or 1080p?

LittleBigPlanet 2 is getting a completely new graphical overhaul, so stay tuned for a future LittleBigPlanet 2 post, where we’ll cover off on more specifics like this.

• [h3]PLAY elements[/h3]
    Sackboy, no matter what costumes he wears still looks like Sackboy in LBP1, seeing the new costumes in LBP2 has this idea been lost?

Some of the new costumes we’ve shown for LittleBigPlanet 2 are certainly unconventional, but then Sackboy has an eclectic wardrobe taste. At the end of the day however, he’s still Sackboy and we’ll be sticking close to making him look that way no matter what the costume.

Will Stephen Fry be narrating it again?

Yes, your (and our) favorite narrator will be back for LittleBigPlanet 2.

Will this game have the 50 levels single player like the first game or is this just a big create kit?

LittleBigPlanet 2 is a whole new game, so just like the original you get a full storyline for Sackboy to play thru. Add to that the endless possibilities of the evolved Create and Share modes, where you’ll see completely different gameplay experiences in the community levels.
[h3]CREATE tools[/h3]
Can I electrify/set things on fire using switches and logic? What has happened to emitters in LBP2? Are they much easier to use? Has dissolve material changed? How many layers will there be and what different types?

Expect some lots more details about CREATE mode at this year’s E3.

I heard of custom Voice Acting. Confirm or Deny.

Confirm!

• [h3]Sackbots[/h3]
    Does Sackbot have to look like a robot or can I change his form to any creature?

Nope, Sackbots are totally customizable, from their reactions to their clothing/skins.

Just to double check, we’ll be able to have evil Sackboys as bad guys?

There’s no such thing as an evil Sackboy – just some mischievious ones…Sackbots, on the other hand, can have a mind of their own.

Can you program Sackbots to activate swithces? *Example* giving them jobs on a pirate ship.

Stay tuned, we have a specific “Sackbots

Thanks guys for the input, I already synced it. I just wanted to make sure it will still be there. Also when I backed up all the data from my PS 3 to my external hard-drive does it also include all the download-able content IE: costumes, stages, chars,etc? ^Good looking on Dead Space char in Skate 3. I'll be playing as him later.~

Hey Hybrid, random question. Any news ever on a new megaman legends? or maybe they have the old ones for the ps3? I'm itching to play it big time.

So I copped Red Dead Redemption anyone have a extra golden guns DLC they can hook me up with? Or gamestop or bestbuy's pre order DLC shoot me a pm.

So is there a NT PS3 multi player posse. I'd like to join.

Game is dope.

pimp.gif

[h1]Rumor: New PS3 XMB coming at E3[/h1]
May 17, 10:44 AM
greydot.gif
Video Game Examiner
greydot.gif
Matt Furtadohttp://www.examiner.com/x-12218-Video-Game-Examiner~y2010m5d17-Rumor-New-PS3-XMB-coming-at-E3#

[h2]Subscribe[/h2]

Get alerts when there is a new article from the Video Game Examiner. Read Examiner.com's terms of use. [table][tr][td]Email Address

Include other special offers from Examiner.com
Terms of Use[/td] [td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

100517084354resized_ps3_xmb.jpg

PS3 XMB

Sony

The XMB has been a cause for concern by some PlayStation owners, but it looks like it'll be getting a new redesign next month during Sony's E3 conference.

Sony originally revealed the XMB for the PSX, which was a PS2-based DVR that never saw release outside of Japan and, more-or-less, bombed. The XMB concept was again used in the PSP, which gained the XMB far more exposure than the PSX did. The XMB for the PSP, was sleek, clean, and easy to navigate. As of late, some PS3 owners don't feel the same way about it when it comes to PlayStation 3, though. Many feel it's too rough to use while playing a game and you can't easily navigate to your messages like you can on the Xbox 360 while in a game session, and people have been finding faults with the XMB over the years with some feeling it's too cluttered.

On the last episode of the CheapAssGamer podcast, CheapyD stated that he knows that Sony will show a PS3 XMB redesign at E3. He doesn't delve into what changes will be implemented or if it'll have new features like cross-game chat, but it's certainly something forward to. If true, they'll likely release the firmware the same night of the announcement.

CheapyD: “I’ve heard that the Sony PS3 is getting a completely redesigned XrossMediaBar. Like totally new, not just like new columns and stuff like – totally redone.

Since Sony hasn't officially stated any such plans, this is considered a rumor for now. We'll know for certain in a month.

Originally Posted by sole vintage

[h1]Rumor: New PS3 XMB coming at E3[/h1]
May 17, 10:44 AM
greydot.gif
Video Game Examiner
greydot.gif
Matt Furtadohttp://www.examiner.com/x-12218-Video-Game-Examiner~y2010m5d17-Rumor-New-PS3-XMB-coming-at-E3#

[h2]Subscribe[/h2]

Get alerts when there is a new article from the Video Game Examiner. Read Examiner.com's terms of use. [table][tr][td]Email Address

Include other special offers from Examiner.com
Terms of Use[/td] [td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

100517084354resized_ps3_xmb.jpg

PS3 XMB

Sony

The XMB has been a cause for concern by some PlayStation owners, but it looks like it'll be getting a new redesign next month during Sony's E3 conference.

Sony originally revealed the XMB for the PSX, which was a PS2-based DVR that never saw release outside of Japan and, more-or-less, bombed. The XMB concept was again used in the PSP, which gained the XMB far more exposure than the PSX did. The XMB for the PSP, was sleek, clean, and easy to navigate. As of late, some PS3 owners don't feel the same way about it when it comes to PlayStation 3, though. Many feel it's too rough to use while playing a game and you can't easily navigate to your messages like you can on the Xbox 360 while in a game session, and people have been finding faults with the XMB over the years with some feeling it's too cluttered.

On the last episode of the CheapAssGamer podcast, CheapyD stated that he knows that Sony will show a PS3 XMB redesign at E3. He doesn't delve into what changes will be implemented or if it'll have new features like cross-game chat, but it's certainly something forward to. If true, they'll likely release the firmware the same night of the announcement.

CheapyD: “I’ve heard that the Sony PS3 is getting a completely redesigned XrossMediaBar. Like totally new, not just like new columns and stuff like – totally redone.

Since Sony hasn't officially stated any such plans, this is considered a rumor for now. We'll know for certain in a month.

be dope if its true, they need more video codec support too ...so i can just transfer a bunch of media file on my PS3 HD w/o converting it
happy.gif

Originally Posted by NYH425

^ nah i'm good. the guy jacked up his price by 15 dollars, it was 20 dollars for $150 worth of credit. ill buy it if its still 20 dollars, but 35 is too much.

LISTEN TO WHAT YOUR SAYING.. YOUR PAYING $35 FOR $150 STORE CREDIT..HOW IS THAT NOT A GOOD DEAL?..
laugh.gif

ok, i was just wondering.... why are there 2 "ps3" threads?
nerd.gif

also i asked this in that other thread...THIS was the thread i meant to ask in...

can someone give me links to websites that sell games for cheap, other than the mainstream ones?
nerd.gif

thanks in advance, i'm trying to buy codmw2 for cheap
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

ok, i was just wondering.... why are there 2 "ps3" threads?
nerd.gif

also i asked this in that other thread...THIS was the thread i meant to ask in...

can someone give me links to websites that sell games for cheap, other than the mainstream ones?
nerd.gif

thanks in advance, i'm trying to buy codmw2 for cheap
ohwell.gif

This is the ONLY PS3 thread.  The other one is closed.

Back
Top Bottom