PS3 vs. XBox Elite

9 out of the 10 matches I played in MW2 on xbox had at least one person exploiting glitches. 3 harriers/choppers/ac130's at all times FTL. PSN is not nearly as bad.

Originally Posted by DinanBMW

9 out of the 10 matches I played in MW2 on xbox had at least one person exploiting glitches. 3 harriers/choppers/ac130's at all times FTL. PSN is not nearly as bad.

what are these glitches you dudes are talking about? i haven't gotten on MW2 in a minute. but i remember having WaW and that was a glitchfest on the ps3 compared to 360

Originally Posted by CWrite78

what are these glitches you dudes are talking about? i haven't gotten on MW2 in a minute. but i remember having WaW and that was a glitchfest on the ps3 compared to 360
unlimited care package glitch. Supposedly there's a patch for it, but until it actually works I'll be on PS3 (which I haven't played in 2 weeks).

i got 2 xbox 360's..but just traded one of them today plus 100$ for a ps3 + warfare 2...there wasant any point of having 2 360's, so i think i got a good deal.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

unlimited care package glitch. Supposedly there's a patch for it, but until it actually works I'll be on PS3 (which I haven't played in 2 weeks).
It still works on the PS3. And I still run into one jack %*% using it everyday.

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

^^^ why did JROSE5 edit ur post 5 times

Easy choice, PS3

but someone is going to come in here and tell u Xbox because of Mass effect or Halo, dont listen to them because they dont know good games

Ps3 has the best games, a better console and better ADS

Quite possibly the dumbest thing I've ever read....
Xbox 360 by  a MILE. Way better games on a X360

Originally Posted by pip777

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

eek.gif
, I'm surprised at all the PS3 responses. A year ago, it was heavily 360.
Same here. Maybe people are finally seeing the PS3s potential.

What potential...  The games are still majorily scored HIGHER on the X360. The Media center is BETTER on the X360 and EASIER and LIVE kills PSN... come on bruh.. Seriously
360 all the way

Originally Posted by gusyouout

Depends on what you like. I was in the same situation before. As far as gaming is concerned I wasn't much of a Halo fan and Gears was the only Xbox exclusive that I liked over the PS3's. While I preferred online games, I didn't want to pay a fee every month/year. I'm a casual gamer at most, so it might have gone unused for days or weeks. I also liked the built in wi-fi and blu-ray for the PS3. Other than the d-pad I much prefer the Xbox controller to the PS3, but it wasn't that much of a factor to me. In the end I chose the PS3 and have been happy with it.
Pretty much sums up my thought process in getting a PS3.

Also, all of my friends had one so it made the decision easier.

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Originally Posted by pip777

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

eek.gif
, I'm surprised at all the PS3 responses. A year ago, it was heavily 360.
Same here. Maybe people are finally seeing the PS3s potential.

What potential...  The games are still majorily scored HIGHER on the X360. The Media center is BETTER on the X360 and EASIER and LIVE kills PSN... come on bruh.. Seriously
360 all the way

The only reason the games are scored higher is because that's the way the developers want it.  And where the hell are all these damn games you keep talking about??? Halo 20?  I swear on everything, last week when I got my taxes back I spent 30 mins in the gamestop looking at the Xbox wall trying to find a game I wanted for 360. I left the store empty handed.
smh.gif
  Bought a new controller for my 360 later that week so I can start playing madden online again. And got the RROD the next day.
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

As far as camping goes, I could care less. But when the high score for a game is 3600 how is this fun? That +#!* is boring as hell when dudes camp to that point. And sniping and camping is two totally different things.

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

Originally Posted by PH3N0M3N0N

To this day I still can't figure out why Live is >>>> PSN.
I play on the PSN with no lag for free.

I played on live with no lag for cash.

what was I paying for? 
alien.gif

the main thing theyre paying for is party chat
the @+!+ i need party chat for?
laugh.gif

and everyone who says 360 either a) have never owned a ps3 or b) are just fanboys who's only reason for why its better is xbox live.
i say this because I own both consoles (hell i own all 3 next gen systems) and out of all of them, the ps3 gets the most PT. the 360 was just a cheaper alternative to the ps3 at first so i got that one first. but once i got a ps3 i realized, having a 360 was only good for 2 reasons, halo and gears of war.

xbox live is not that great. the media center on the 360 is horrible compared to the ps3, and online is the damn same.
but nobody has talked about how xbox live has downtimes
smh.gif
thats one of the main reasons why i left the xbox. almost everytime i used to turn around, xbox live would be down and i had a message in my inbox about it. like, im paying for dedicated servers, $#* kinda @#$+ is this?

the xbox 360 is a more restricted version of the ps3. and the sad thing is, I own both of them so its not like im taking sides. I just know which one is the better one out of the 2 for the price they both are.

real talk, the only thing th 360 has over the PS3 is Mass Effect and Left4Dead. THATS IT. because we know that hardware wise the ps3 %!%$! on the 360.

Originally Posted by hella handsome

what was I paying for? 
alien.gif

laugh.gif

and everyone who says 360 either a) have never owned a ps3 or b) are just fanboys who's only reason for why its better is xbox live.
i say this because I own both consoles (hell i own all 3 next gen systems) and out of all of them, the ps3 gets the most PT. the 360 was just a cheaper alternative to the ps3 at first so i got that one first. but once i got a ps3 i realized, having a 360 was only good for 2 reasons, halo and gears of war.

xbox live is not that great. the media center on the 360 is horrible compared to the ps3, and online is the damn same.
smh.gif
thats one of the main reasons why i left the xbox. almost everytime i used to turn around, xbox live would be down and i had a message in my inbox about it. like, im paying for dedicated servers, $#* kinda @#$+ is this?

the xbox 360 is a more restricted version of the ps3. and the sad thing is, I own both of them so its not like im taking sides. I just know which one is the better one out of the 2 for the price they both are.

real talk, the only thing th 360 has over the PS3 is Mass Effect and Left4Dead. THATS IT. because we know that hardware wise the ps3 %!%$! on the 360.
I own a 360 and recently in my college dorm i have been on a ps3. Id say i enjoy my 360 more i love its exclusives and the only games i really want from ps3 are uncharted 2 and heavy rain.
Xbox live is also a big factor to me liking the 360, live has its downtime's but i haven't ran into any for a few years. They have maintenance for a couple of hours every few months or so but the only way you would run into them is if you were gaming all week straight. maybe the downtime's you experienced were from your service provider?

And how is the ps3's hardware so superior the blu-ray?

Op either way you'll be getting a good system. In the end it depends on what type of games you want to play and what services you want from your system.

i have ps3 and i have never been in a glitched game before in mw2..and i play damn near every day

i dont think ps3 supports netflix.

that alone

360 > ps3.

And dont say it supports it cause you have it with a cd brah. Being able to switch to movies and games on the fly = wins.

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

that alone

360 > ps3.

And dont say it supports it cause you have it with a cd brah. Being able to switch to movies and games on the fly = wins.
But it does though and will without the disc later on. 
And unless you only have 1 game  for the 360(an L in itself) that's no win since you still gotta get up to switch discs brah
grin.gif

It all depends where your friends at op, if you using for online that is. Gaming is fun with your buddies online, capping on all the 12 year olds and 20 year olds with Girl voices. If you dolo, stick to PS3.

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

that alone

360 > ps3.

you seriously cant handle switching discs to go from a movie to a game, and then want to use that as the sole reason that the 360 is better?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by UnderMedicated

Originally Posted by hella handsome

what was I paying for? 
alien.gif

laugh.gif

smh.gif

I own a 360 and recently in my college dorm i have been on a ps3. Id say i enjoy my 360 more i love its exclusives and the only games i really want from ps3 are uncharted 2 and heavy rain.
Xbox live is also a big factor to me liking the 360, live has its downtime's but i haven't ran into any for a few years. They have maintenance for a couple of hours every few months or so but the only way you would run into them is if you were gaming all week straight. maybe the downtime's you experienced were from your service provider?

And how is the ps3's hardware so superior the blu-ray?

Op either way you'll be getting a good system. In the end it depends on what type of games you want to play and what services you want from your system.
you can upgrade the hard drive, you can run external hard drives, you can connect to the REAL internet, of course blu-ray which is a huge advancement considering how much more you can do with games with that mush space on a disc, wireless wifi connectivity OUT OF THE BOX- no $100 accessories needed, dual shock 3 controller with sixaxis, should i even continue on with the list of things that the ps3 does out of the box that xbox 360 cant even do? aside from those things, the ps3 can do EVERYTHING an xbox can do.

if i were to think of one reason to play my xbox before my ps3 it would be because i have a crap load of friends with an xbox360. thats the only thing. i have certain games on xbox that i only play with my friends with a 360 at this point. because everything else i can just do on the ps3.

and to whoever said ps3 doesnt support netflix, you dont know what you are talking about.
http://www.netflix.com/NRD/PS3

game, set, match.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom