PS3 vs. XBox Elite

Originally Posted by lovemysole

Crap now I'm back on the line and want both ... maybe start with the Elite and save up for a PS3. I like Live and hella homies have an XBox.
Get a ps3. Save the money with free online play.

I have both
and find myself playing xbox more. for the only reason that most of my friends game on the xbox..

xbox costs more overall (live, plug ang play, wireless adapter, all these add-ons add up)
BUT in the end, I think the xbox is more for true gamers

and the ps3 is everything else.. ie a media center.. (also all my friends that have a ps3 don't even game on it)

PS3

cuz all my friends jump ship from 360 to PS3 ...all my friends on PS3 now ...also it only does everything
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by N dizzle

I have both
and find myself playing xbox more. for the only reason that most of my friends game on the xbox..

xbox costs more overall (live, plug ang play, wireless adapter, all these add-ons add up)
BUT in the end, I think the xbox is more for true gamers

and the ps3 is everything else.. ie a media center.. (also all my friends that have a ps3 don't even game on it)
grin.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

eek.gif
, I'm surprised at all the PS3 responses. A year ago, it was heavily 360.

Yeah until that sorry sumbitch broke down every month
smh.gif

eek.gif

ive been readin this thread since last night and was wondering when this was gonna be mentioned.

I have a PS3 and enjoy it a lot. A BUNCH of my friends have xbox.

i chose the ps3 cause i never got into playing the xbox (had a ps1 and ps2) so seen no reason to get a 360.

I have access to both, you cant go wrong with either.

Originally Posted by raptors29

eek.gif

Yeah until that sorry sumbitch broke down every month
smh.gif

You can still send it back.

Originally Posted by 18key

Go here, and download whatever file works with your operating system (Windows/Mac/Linux). Install, go to the Nav/Share Settings, choose the folders to make available, turn on your PS3 and under 'Video' choose the search for media server option. Your PS3 should find the server, and from there it's as easy as choosing which movie you want to watch. If you want to watch a HD video, just choose the option under the Transcoding Settings.
eek.gif
just got this up on my ps3 and it made it 100times better. Can stream all my HD movies with no cords or anything...awesome

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

Go here, and download whatever file works with your operating system (Windows/Mac/Linux). Install, go to the Nav/Share Settings, choose the folders to make available, turn on your PS3 and under 'Video' choose the search for media server option. Your PS3 should find the server, and from there it's as easy as choosing which movie you want to watch. If you want to watch a HD video, just choose the option under the Transcoding Settings.
eek.gif
just got this up on my ps3 and it made it 100times better. Can stream all my HD movies with no cords or anything...awesome
this can be done with the 360 as well. TVersity or Windows Media Centre.

PS3 games > Xbox 360 games
free online
Blue ray
Sony built unlike American build Crapbox

i too am surprised with all the ps3 responses, everyone pro xbox 360 for the last 2-3 years here on NT

finally everyone saw the light, had the same ps3 from launch day and its still working 100% fine

heavy rain looks ridiculous, go check the thread about it somewhere here on General..

and God of War 3.. you already KNOW

I've had a Ps3 for a couple years now. Not on release but close to it. And I love it.

But last June I bought a 360 to see what all the hype was about. Long story short last week I got the RROD!!! Thanks M$

Real Talk I don't see how anyone can still defend the 360. Its the reason games are still stuck in the past.( Read up on FF13) games would be so much better if the developers weren't on M$ so hard. But hey that's just my opinion.

eek.gif
Same here. Maybe people are finally seeing the PS3s potential.

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

eek.gif

Just did this too thanks.  Now I need some internet radio station/tv. 

I only wish I could play my music AND play a game like on the 360. 
grin.gif

Game experience

Ps3 > xbox360

Xbox 360 > ps3

Wait and cop both I say like me

Back
Top Bottom