PS4 vs Xbox One vol. I can't decide!

Ah yes, a super computer like the ps3?

You sound ridiculous how is the ps3 a super computer ?
son is a lil off ignore him
One of the Sony higher ups compared the ps3 to a supercomputer leading up to the release of ps3.
http://phys.org/news/2010-12-air-playstation-3s-supercomputer.html

nthat.gif

OT: and $&#% xbox......PS4 all day, son

Just bought the xb1.. if you have a kid like me, it's damn near perfect because you can play your game and they can watch their cartoons at the same damn time :lol:

I'm a fanboy because?

LOL that doesn't hold weight anymore.

Matter of fact I can admit that last gen's xbox live is still better than PSN, but i'm just a fanboy cause I don't go with what everybody else say's :lol:

You mentioned Xbox gimmicks but didn't acknowledge Sony's, but it's whatever, play what you like.

Hows that simple sony history?

BTW you don't need to take my word on anything just look at the route Microsoft is going, the same route they've been going for the past few years. Sony buys up a variety of exclusives from game developers and Microsoft just throws out gimmicks, tell your system to turn off, picture in picture, the idea for a controller that you need to add a pack on is damn near stupid but hey if you like that added bulk to an already big controller then good for you.

Tell me so far what I've said is a lie?
A couple people understood my supercomputer reference, therefore it's simple $ony history. $ony spent a lot of money to market the ps3 as not just being able to play games.

You don't remember this guy?

$ony has urged their users to purchase non-gaming services, such as music/video unlimited. Not to mention $ony is lauching their own netflix. 

Your notion that $ony is only about games is false.

In the post below, you admitted that you don't know what you're talking about. Given that, your opinion on where xbox is headed is null. I'd recommend watching m$'s e3 2014 conference, if you think xbox is time warner.
Point blank Xbox is focusing more on being able to watch cable through your console than actual gaming.
Might as well call themselves time warner.

I brought the very first xbox, wasn't impress and ever since I have seen no reason so go back, I don't play first person shooters and a lot less wider variety so far from what I've seen in the past two console wars.
Thank you for showcasing how uninformed you are about xbox.

Last edited:
Not gonna get in the childish debate, but for what it's worth:

I had a ps1, ps2, and then a 360. Loved them all. I was trying to figure out what to go with this time and everything I read online had me leaning toward the ps4. It's a more powerful system which could work in its favor a little more in the future. It also greatly outsold the Xbox one before the holiday season so I figured it'd be a better online experience as in more people to play with.

At the end of the day though, I think both systems were fairly equal if you weren't comparing them directly side by side. My girl ended up getting me a ps4 for xmas though so debate was over regardless for me.

I just bought my daughter a Wii u today. I kinda want one for myself. :lol: I'm getting a ps4 because that's what my friends and co workers play who play my type of games. I've always had PlayStation too but I like xboxes just fine.

A couple people understood my supercomputer reference, therefore it's simple $ony history. $ony spent a lot of money to market the ps3 as not just being able to play games.
You don't remember this guy?

$ony has urged their users to purchase non-gaming services, such as music/video unlimited. Not to mention $ony is lauching their own netflix. 
Your notion that $ony is only about games is false.

In the post below, you admitted that you don't know what you're talking about. Given that, your opinion on where xbox is headed is null. I'd recommend watching m$'s e3 2014 conference, if you think xbox is time warner.
Thank you for showcasing how uninformed you are about xbox.

So you basing this off a commercial ?

how bout some articles Xyen, and don't bring up 2 thousand and 70 ps3's make up one super comuter either.

http://www.theverge.com/2013/5/21/4350918/xbox-one-microsoft-unveils-its-next-generation-console

http://www.geek.com/games/first-xbox-one-tv-ad-shows-microsofts-focus-isnt-on-games-1569779/

http://techland.time.com/2013/05/21...ts-next-gen-console-emphasizes-tv-over-games/

How come you side stepped my other comments, kinect, remote 2 in 1 screen, cable streaming, reading your heartbeat (yeah that's right), voice recognition (that doesn't even work too well) and then come back here and call me uninformed.

Yes microsoft has gimmicks, as much as xbox; no!

That guy is right, you're such a fanboy troll

I think i'm done replying to you.

I just bought my daughter a Wii u today. I kinda want one for myself. :lol: I'm getting a ps4 because that's what my friends and co workers play who play my type of games. I've always had PlayStation too but I like xboxes just fine.

The wii u is awesome. love the game pad.

how bout some articles Xyen, and don't bring up 2 thousand and 70 ps3's make up one super comuter either.

http://www.theverge.com/2013/5/21/4350918/xbox-one-microsoft-unveils-its-next-generation-console

http://www.geek.com/games/first-xbox-one-tv-ad-shows-microsofts-focus-isnt-on-games-1569779/

http://techland.time.com/2013/05/21...ts-next-gen-console-emphasizes-tv-over-games/

How come you side stepped my other comments, kinect, remote 2 in 1 screen, cable streaming, reading your heartbeat (yeah that's right), voice recognition (that doesn't even work too well) and then come back here and call me uninformed.

you don't own an xb1. Everything you've said about the xb1 experience is invalid. Enjoyr your christmas.

This narrative that just because Xbox can do all those other things means it isn't a great games system is such BS its actually hilarious. Literally, 99% of the population wouldn't even be able to tell the slight difference in graphics. Exclusives are the only real difference as far as games go and that's all preference either way.

Dude's be talking like just cause the Xbox has all those other great features that A LOT of people get great use out of that it some how can't play games or some ****. FOH with that, don't even make sense.

This narrative that just because Xbox can do all those other things means it isn't a great games system is such BS its actually hilarious. Literally, 99% of the population wouldn't even be able to tell the slight difference in graphics. Exclusives are the only real difference as far as games go and that's all preference either way.

Dude's be talking like just cause the Xbox has all those other great features that A LOT of people get great use out of that it some how can't play games or some ****. FOH with that, don't even make sense.
This dude posted year old articles to support his nonsense.
roll.gif

I have both systems and here are a few things I have encountered with both consoles.

PS4:

Nice design
Portable compared to the XB1
If you plan on gaming alone, this is your best choice as it has more first-player type games
PSN is not as good as Xbox Live
The UI/UX is not as good as Xbox 1
Lightweight
I like the controller
The speaker on the controller has very little use but its a nice perk at times like when you get a phone call in GTA V
PS4 Eye needs to get some games like Just Dance or Zumba

XBOX One:
Huge
If you're a social butterfly and plan to have guests over your house, this is the system for you.
Xbox Live is great
UI/UX is great
Kinect has improved greatly and there are some good Kinect games

I like the PS4 because I usually game alone and don't have much people come over to entertain. It's weight and size is what makes me lean more towards PS4.

However, the Xbox One is great when it comes to entertaining guests and for the sake of your health. I just moved out of my house and my Xbox One is now collecting dust. I like all the fitness games especially Zumba and there is Xbox Fitness as well. I just wish that it was smaller because I would pick Xbox over PS4.

PS4 is something that you plug and play in any room while Xbox One is STRICTLY for your living room because there's no other place to put that massive thing and the Kinect bar than in the living room.

Well, my wife bought me a Xbox for Christmas so I guess I'll give it a whirl. Is anyone still giving store credit or anything for working PS3s? No sense in having both of these things sitting here.

PS4. I may be a bit biased because I've been on Playstation ever since the first PSX. :smokin

I have both and I would say ps4 no batteries for the controller and the graphics look better and I love my x1 too

This narrative that just because Xbox can do all those other things means it isn't a great games system is such BS its actually hilarious. Literally, 99% of the population wouldn't even be able to tell the slight

difference in graphics. Exclusives are the only real difference as far as games go and that's all preference either way.

Another character who doesn't read post and come up with their own analysis.

FOH indeed. :lol:

If it had any games I wanted to play I would agree, but since it doesn't take that ish somewhere else.

Back
Top Bottom