PSNY x Air Jordan 12

J23 just posted too so it's pretty much out there
yea the sneaker twitter computer guys be on that but all I really post on is here and some pics from time to time on ig, I know there's a lot of other people like that

Last edited:
i have a pair in cart from last time, when you checkout it says to make sure that all items were added to cart manually lol

What is this BS and what's the way around it.

"Please ensure that you have added all products to your cart without automated assistance. Continue shopping here."

Fyi shopify sites are the easiest to backdoor if u know how too. I'm sure that's why they stopped the release Saturday. It's gonna be a **** show when these release later.

bd wont work because you are assigned a unique id when you add to cart from the product page. if you do not add to cart on the product page you are not assigned a checkout key for your cart

bd wont work because you are assigned a unique id when you add to cart from the product page. if you do not add to cart on the product page you are not assigned a checkout key for your cart
Why don't all the sites do this? 

I'm not too sure how it works to be honest I just know shopify sites are easy to backdoor. I don't personally do it or use bots but I'm more then sure these are all gonna be added to cart with some sort of bot or backdoor service.

Back
Top Bottom