PSNY x Air Jordan 12

I traded psnys and 100 for a moonrock yeezy, what ya'll think?

It was moonrocks? JELLY!!!

Find me a trade like that please bruh

the one time you get something decent your ready to off them for yeezys :lol:

what sz did you get? 11?

And I don't like XII, I want moonrocks to wear believe it or not. Can't rock these, too big and bulky but they are beautiful

Don't have the outlet to find a trade for yeezys tho lol

I traded psnys and 100 for a moonrock yeezy, what ya'll think?

Not bad. The MR are most likely going to go up in value if you hold on for a little while.

I'm still waiting for trade offers to come in for this extra sz 14. Nothing yet :smh:

Last edited:

And I don't like XII, I want moonrocks to wear believe it or not. Can't rock these, too big and bulky but they are beautiful

Don't have the outlet to find a trade for yeezys tho lol
Yeah dude, the Moonrocks are fire in person on feet. I would do the same if I didn't have them already.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIT!!!!!!!!!!!

Boys in here trading yeezy's for PSNY joints? AND money on top???

I'd take that in a heartbeat. I long for a pair of yeezy 350's smh

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIT!!!!!!!!!!!​
Boys in here trading yeezy's for PSNY joints? AND money on top???​
I'd take that in a heartbeat. I long for a pair of yeezy 350's smh​
Yeah but he traded for the ugliest one. I wouldn't trade a single Jordan shoe for my TD or PB....unless its an autographed or super rare PE Jordan shoe. 

I saw what you said because I got the email notification. First of all, autographed shoes would hold great financial value since MJ only signs so many pairs because of his Upper Deck deal. IMO it would be priceless and would never sell. Secondly, I see whats on your lame mind.

Not bad. The MR are most likely going to go up in value if you hold on for a little while.

I'm still waiting for trade offers to come in for this extra sz 14. Nothing yet :smh:
yea he actually wanted to do the trade, I didn't look out for it :lol:

PSNY is smoking some strong stuff bcuz the prices on their apparel is ridiculous. Super easy pass on those garbage prices.

The apparel that was only available on PSNY was def reasonably priced, Hoody for 125$, New era snap for 45$ and tshirt for 65$. The 20$ shipping tho that's another story

PSNY is smoking some strong stuff bcuz the prices on their apparel is ridiculous. Super easy pass on those garbage prices.

The apparel that was only available on PSNY was def reasonably priced, Hoody for 125$, New era snap for 45$ and tshirt for 65$. The 20$ shipping tho that's another story

I know I'm old, but when did $65 for a cotton tshirt with a little jump man on the front become reasonably priced? I know most are now $30, but when I was growing up, t-shirts were always $19.95.

/old man rant

I know I'm old, but when did $65 for a cotton tshirt with a little jump man on the front become reasonably priced? I know most are now $30, but when I was growing up, t-shirts were always $19.95.

/old man rant
How old are you?

I saw shirts in my childhood that cost more than that, and I'm practically Forty years old.

/old man rant
How old are you?
I saw shirts in my childhood that cost more than that, and I'm practically Forty years old.

I must have grown up in a bubble then because I'm not as old as you. :lol:

I must have grown up in a bubble then because I'm not as old as you.
laugh.gif
chicago

The DB 13 is like an ugly expensive collectors item. Have yet to see anyone wear it. Most are either are in the collector's DB collection or resold.

Back
Top Bottom