****Public Enemies- Offical Post****

moonmaster3 wrote:
Why doesn't this movie have a soft filter in the scenes? The previews give it a "home movie" feel to it. Cananyone explain why they didn't put in a filter?

No sorry, I didn't shoot or edit it so I can't explain why.
eyes.gif

Congrats for knowing what a soft filter is and finding a way to bring it up on NT though...

Movie looks promising.

Originally Posted by General Johnson

moonmaster3 wrote:
Why doesn't this movie have a soft filter in the scenes? The previews give it a "home movie" feel to it. Can anyone explain why they didn't put in a filter?

eyes.gif

Congrats for knowing what a soft filter is and finding a way to bring it up on NT though...

Movie looks promising.

Why you so mad dude
roll.gif
? It's a legit question. I figured the producers might have said something about it. You act like I just sucker punched the backof your mom's head or something
roll.gif
. Just a question broski.

Mad? Eh...

Hardly.

Just not sure how you expected someone on NT to know why. I guess it just sounded like you wanted to throw the term "soft filter" out there for noreal reason broseph.

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

moonmaster3 wrote:
Why doesn't this movie have a soft filter in the scenes? The previews give it a "home movie" feel to it. Can anyone explain why they didn't put in a filter?

eyes.gif

Movie looks promising.

Why you so mad dude
roll.gif
? It's a legit question. I figured the producers might have said something about it. You act like I just sucker punched the back of your mom's head or something
roll.gif
. Just a question broski.

A lot of Michael Mann movies are like that if I can recall correctly, I'm pretty sure Collateral had a similar effect. I'm pretty sure I heardsomething about Mann using a digital HD camera, which I guess could account for the difference.

Mad? Eh...

Hardly.

Just not sure how you expected someone on NT to know why. I guess it just sounded like you wanted to throw the term "soft filter" out there for no real reason broseph.

This is a Public Enemy post, I had a Public Enemy question...I posted it. I think how the film looks is a big enough deal to where maybe someone would know,you could've just kept it moving but wanted to come off like a douche. I don't even know if it's called a soft filter...I just decided to call itthat since it gave the picture a softer look..and is obviously a filter. But it obviously bothered you. Basically what I'm saying is you're a#+!%*$%+!.

Basically what I'm saying is you're a #+!%*$%+!.

Not sure what a #+!%*$%+!., is but I hope that made you feel better.

Oh now you're trying to act like the bigger dude? Keep it moving kiddo.

Chances are, I am the bigger dude.
laugh.gif

We done?

Chances are, I am the bigger dude.
laugh.gif

We done?

Nah but you should keep it moving though. You had no business entering this thread, so move along big guy. Go hit the gym and bench.

No business but to say the movie looks promising.

See my original post.

Good luck on that question though.

Nah what you should have done was ignore my post instead of trying to pop off. Go on now, boy.

I think i know what scenes in the trailer your talking about. The scene where there is a plane taxing at night they are using flares to light the area andthat seems to be creating a weird effect with the camera. This is of course just my best guess.

Figure out why they didn't use the soft filter yet?

No problem on the ignore. Good idea.

Nah man, but you seem to dig real deep into that post of mine though.
roll.gif
$!!+ outta here BIG GUY.

i enjoyed the movie
pimp.gif

it wasn't action packed, but that's expected with gangster type movies...it's more about the story.

8/10.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

how the hell did this film slide to a 7.9 on imdb?
people actually watching it and the crappy reviews it has gotten
this summer has sucked for movies only hangover has been good

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by finnns2003

how the hell did this film slide to a 7.9 on imdb?
people actually watching it and the crappy reviews it has gotten
this summer has sucked for movies only hangover has been good

star trek has been the best movie all year IMO.

Damn where is the hype for this movie?

I watched a 2 hour special on the History Channel on Dillinger, Bonnie & Clyde, Machine Gun Kelly, and that Babyface dude and @+$+ got me excited for thismovie.

Back
Top Bottom