PURIST San Francisco -Grand Opening-

Definitely come thru and check out the sale. We have been putting new stuff up each day.

dontbeamenace, all the hats are on sale.

amc1215, we have a M Undftd zipup hoodie in grey left.

First off I wanted to thank everyone that has come out for the sale so far and I also wanted to remind you that this is the last weekend of the sale. We haveadded some last goodies to the racks so come thru and check it out.

Now onto the brand new. We will be releasing the second part of UNDFTD Fall tommorrow, Saturday 10/18. This shipment includes tees, a backpack and muchanticipated New Eras. Here are a couple pics and for the rest of the items check out our blog here.

Super Fight Tee

1020_undftd_1.jpg

Jersey New Era

1020_undftd_7.jpg

Thanks for looking and be on the lookout as over the next week we will be dropping alot of new product and a new brand!

www.puristboutique.com
(408) 920-6603

Got some new arrivals for your Monday afternoon.

First up we have the collaborative effort from Futura and New York-based Recon called R3. Here is one pic and to read a little bit more about the glasses andthe case they come with check out our product blog here.

1020_recon_2.jpg

Next up we received some more from Stussy Fall. This shipment includes mostly outerwear. Here is a couple pics with more on our blog.

1020_stussy_4.jpg

1020_stussy_3.jpg

All are out now and keep looking out all week as we will be showing you all of our latest arrivals.

www.puristboutique.com
(408) 920-6603

Originally Posted by hevywayt

Definitely come thru and check out the sale. We have been putting new stuff up each day.

dontbeamenace, all the hats are on sale.

amc1215, we have a M Undftd zipup hoodie in grey left.
crap i knew i shoulda asked if the hats were on sale that day. oh well sucks for me.
ohwell.gif

i hope im not to late, but i finally got money. u got the grey one in large still? ima head over there friday if you do
1020_undftd_4.jpg

New items keep coming in and this time we have the Fall offerings from Stussy Deluxe. Deluxe is a line dedicated to making the best clothing possible and thequality is evident when you see the pieces in person. Here are a couple pics, to see the rest and to read a little more about Deluxe check out out bloghere.

Twin Buffalo Shirt
1023_stussyd_9.jpg

Kenton Jacket
1023_stussyd_11.jpg

Items are available now. Any questions feel free to ask and stay tuned as we have more coming from The Hundreds, 3Sixteen, Stussy and Nike.

Thanks for looking.

www.puristboutique.com
(408) 920-6603

We received our shipment of the Black Box collection from The Hundreds and Gravis. The collection includes shoes and bags. Here are 2 pics with the rest of thecollection pictured on our blog here.

Lowdown Hi-Cut

1021_th_6.jpg

Shadow Backpack

1021_th_1.jpg

All items are availible now, we have been getting alot of calls about this collection so if your looking for one of the pieces come thru soon!

www.puristboutique.com
(408) 920-6603

the shadow backpack is really nice, lots of room. i saw it when i went there. the retailed for 85 i believe.

although the luggage is really tempting me lol...

the accessories are really nice too, although i wouldnt have any use for em.

i guess its good if you travel ALOT

Called in yesterday afternoon and had the last Hundreds/Gravis collab shadow backpack put on hold. Swung by a tad bit later to cop it. The backpack is dope ashell. There is room for everything plus more. The rear end zipper access was a clever and flawless add-on. Not to mention the material is on point. I own a lotof backpacks and this, by far, is my favorite.

Thanks Purist Crew, especially for holding the item for me 'till I finally stopped by.

See you guys again soon.

We have got alot of new stuff for today and the weekend. Here are a few pics and to see the rest check out our product blog here.

First up we have the first offerings from The Hundreds Footware, the Johnson Mid:

1030_th_2.jpg

We received in all 4 colors, if you haven't seen the other 2 then check out our blog for those pics.

Next we have some new Fall pieces from 3Sixteen. This drop includes tees and the popular Squadron jacket:

Capital

1030_3six_1.jpg

Squadron Jacket

1030_3six_5.jpg

And finally, we have some new shoes in from Nike. We received some new AF1s, Dunk Lows, Structures and Flightposites.

Air Force 1 Supreme Waterproof

1030_nike_5.jpg

Air Structure Traix 91

1030_nike_3.jpg

All items are available now and for the Johnsons and 3Sixteen in limited quantities. Come thru and check things out. Thanks for looking.

www.puristboutique.com
(408) 920-6603

Back
Top Bottom