Pusha T

Need a good music tour . This would be the perfect year with Pusha,Ye,Travis and Sean all dropping before years-end .

Don't see pusha having a problem opening for Ye. Only chance he will have performing for arenas and not these 200 people venues with fab yearly

Kendrick was a newbie but still bigger than push at that point. Push is in the same team as ye so I don't see the ego thing.

exactly he is signed to the man why wouldn't he go on before him.

have teyana taylor open up the show then push then Ye everyone wins

Bought 4 tix to see Pusha in November. He better drop King Push by then or else its gonna be the same concert I saw a few months ago. :lol:

Cool did u pick up any other show tickets for the other RB events?. Most sold out quick.
I managed to rsvp to all the ones just in case. Also bought the fake shore drive show. There is supposed to be a surprise Chicago guest. Thinking it might be Chance or Lupe

Pusha a fool with them bars

ohhh.png

I loved Numbers On The Boards, such a weird yet dope beat. He had another song that came out around that same time with some throwed off beat that was pretty cool too. Don't remember what it was called though

I dig that song, but Pusha should've either only had Ty$ on there, or subbed out Desiigner with Kid Cudi or Travis Scott

Just don't understand the cosigning of Designer. :lol: Pusha better be getting all his publishing or something.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom