PYG Vol. Props to all the NTers with lovely ladies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. I guess so.

My new girlfriend. :wink:

No pics of the the body. I'll get back though... :nerd:

Last edited:
is it just me or do yall think some of these guys lying about these girls they say are their gf's?

To be honest some of these pics look like yall stole them off some chicks facebook :nerd:

is it just me or do yall think some of these guys lying about these girls they say are their gf's?

To be honest some of these pics look like yall stole them off some chicks facebook :nerd:

:lol:, im sure there are a couple of false claims but they only lying to themselves.

Its just you... unless you wanna point the guys out, lol :nerd: :lol:

I came in here last night and said I knew a chick a few pages back...I was ******g around.

laugh.gif

Props to ya'll with nice chicks though.

unless they post photos of them and the girl together than i just act like its a girl they WISH was their GF

Its just you... unless you wanna point the guys out, lol :nerd: :lol:

I really don't need to point them out, it's obvious who's faking.

Plus I don't feel like getting typed a long *** response from some guy, with photoshopped pics of a chick he never met with his NT name on it.

C'mon man.

Don't ruin this thread. :smh: I'll post a pic on Saturday night of me and my gf at dinner. No problem.

Last edited:
I haven't been paying attention to who is fronting and who isn't. A man would just call that man out personally instead of throwing subliminal shots.

I'm just assuming that maybe because some doubted that thread last night that shots have been fired in my direction. I'm not a liar and take it personally if someone assumes that I am, so proof will be posted on Saturday, during dinner for the doubters of last night's thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom