PYG Vol. Props to all the NTers with lovely ladies

Status
Not open for further replies.
My boo. Her personality is beautiful; probably the nicest person I've ever met. I am fortunate enough to have started something with her.

I never dated a Mexican/latina in my life

My mexican ex 2006-09 then again the first 6 months of 2010, by far the best lay I have had. She was like this when I first meet her, gave her the D and she thicken up nice. Reminded me of how Christina Aguilera went from thin to thick. It was like being with a different woman. New things were explorable in bed. The newnew is only half mexican and white but displays her white side more. Not sure bout the sex, we ain't made it that for.

smh
mean.gif

taking pictures while driving and getting dome kinda irresponsible
I guess you can look at it that way, I call it talented.  DAMN.  Multitalented like a MOFO.
At 4 AM in Clarendon...I'm the only car on the road. If I hit a pole or run into Danny's Pizza, I'd slap my damn self.

No one said I was ever a role model.

"America don't want to see Tron work...they want to see how Tron is livin'"
laugh.gif
Oh you in NOVA as well, what up.  Yeah that time of morning/night ain't NOTHIN on the road. Many of times hit up that IHOP in Arlington after getting some chicks from the clubs.

Daughters Mom.
Cute but too damn controlling.

You should of put it down more on the ex bro, start controlling her with the D.
I never dated a Mexican/latina in my life
Neither have I.  Knocked a handful down though.
It's so damn depressing man.. so much potential.. I'm about to find some how to twerk videos for her
Does she have rhythm?  Perhaps she isn't shaking the right part of her assets.

She has rhythm.. she knows how to dance.. it's the clapping that's the problem.
laugh.gif
Cheeks must not be separating enough, by no means am I an expert or know how. 

**My knowledge is coming off seeing the various gifs and real world "research" at "clubs"**

Make sure she spread them legs far enough apart and have her shake her thighs, the shaking motion should travel up and get them cheeks slapping together.

She is gonna do homework tonight..
laugh.gif
It's all good man, my girl is half Flip/Chinese/Vietnamese and she tries so hard but the "brains" she delivers makes me forget that twerking lol

wait... so one of her parents is mixed with Filipino, Chinese, and Vietnamese? Or are you gussing its one of the 3?
Guess it's like this.. gonna give an example that is probably wrong but..

I'm Laos my girl is white.. we have a son together who is half Lao and half White.. when he grows up and impregnates a mexican chick their kid will be mixed lao/white/mexican.. this is a guess 
laugh.gif
 and if that mexican chick is half black their baby can be 1/4 white/black/mexican/asian

I'm assuming that was a typo when he said half of 3 things.. at least I hope it was a typo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom