PYG Vol. Props to all the NTers with lovely ladies

Status
Not open for further replies.
here is my wifey, been together for a long min... we have 2 kids together and she is 30... she is the one in the pink.. waist to mass ratio, i already posted in TAN... might as well do it in here...

Bruh I would've never knew about that mass from the first pic....

here is my wifey, been together for a long min... we have 2 kids together and she is 30... she is the one in the pink.. waist to mass ratio, i already posted in TAN... might as well do it in here...
Pinay/Filipina?

Best Asian group out there...

I'm just keepin it real. Seem like a humble brag that he went all the way to Brazil like he brought back a mind blowing chick? I'm confused. Maybe she great all around future wife for him. I'm just lookin at the outside from my opinion. Carry on. She isn't wack nor is she "dammmmmmmmn"

Dr Damon chick easily trumps her. An that was just 1 page back.

How do you know she isn't mind blowing based off of a damn picture?

You know nothing about the girl other than her appearance.

Dudes on NT, I swear, :lol:.

Last 2 are from Vegas this past weekend...

I definitely saw this girl while you guys were in Vegas, :lol:.

Where did you guys stay?

Last edited by a moderator:
cambodian... i used to date pinay girls all the time.. a lot of them were crazy...
Something about South east asian girl though...

curvy like blacks/hispanic with that asian look.

me gusta.
plus with big lips... wifey wants a titty job, not sure if im up for it...
skip dat...au natural is the best.

good catch man.

Thanks man.. I was sketchy at first posting my wife on here knowing how NT is.. but it's whatever now..

That's a good look sir
Dated my share of Laotian,Cambodian,Pinays before and they are definately the asian chicks I favor... Especially the ones in the bay,repped

Im not impressed. d wade lookalike you can do better.

I'm just goin off face not body. I never post women I know on NT so who am I to judge though. Never cared about e cred though. I JUST think you can do better.

Guess it's cool to say she's Brazilian from Brazil. I love Mamis myself but you can go to NYC and find better.
You sound jealous just tbh.

She's one of the best looking girls(facially) posted in this thread in my opinion.

I would ask you to post pictures of your girlfriend but then again this is the internet, everyone here dates 10's, makes 10k a day,have 9 inch penors and drive lambos .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom