PYG Vol. Props to all the NTers with lovely ladies

Status
Not open for further replies.
wait... so one of her parents is mixed with Filipino, Chinese, and Vietnamese? Or are you gussing its one of the 3?
Her mom is Vietnamese/Chinese
Her dad is Filipino/French(weird combo I know)
So basically she is Flip/Chinese/Vietnamese/French

Last edited:
Son is like 4'8 if I remember. Ya'll shorter nters need to stop cryin.

Hahaha, thanks guys! Not sure if 4'8 was directed at me but I'm 5'8

Here's another picture/different angle. You know how chicks are :D

As for "getting" her, I met her at school. She was in my summer class two years ago. After the class ended, we would ALWAYS randomly bump into each other to the point where I would flirt with her and vice versa. She is Bengali btw.... and I'm Mexican. We're definitely making it work though. Like I said, her personality is BEAUTIFUL

So I brought up the whole twerking thing. :lol: she was saying her butt it's more toned and not jigglly.. that's why it doesn't clap.. I showed her some videos., maybe she will try when she is drunk.. off to the liquor store. :lol:

So I brought up the whole twerking thing. :lol: she was saying her butt it's more toned and not jigglly.. that's why it doesn't clap.. I showed her some videos., maybe she will try when she is drunk.. off to the liquor store. :lol:

My girl be sick nor being able to move it with a ***! I'm glade she can't you should be too lol. Trwekin doesn't = good sex. Trust me I've been fooled before. But it's for it's place t.

Oh no doubt..she def can put it down in bed.. she does everything related to sex (besides another girl).. *I mean everything*.. I just wanna see it clap dammit.. if it happens I'm def posting In here..

Eh.. we have been together for 14 years and 2 kids.. she doesn't really care.. it's not like she is gonna be nude or something

Last edited:
You shouldn't have worries then.. unless your girl is a lazy *** now.. then it will get bad later
Naw she works out religiously
Trying to get in shape with her( she runs alot but I hurt my ankle skateboarding last year and has never been the same), but I always told her even if she got fat it wouldn't matter, that's how bad I cut for this chick...

My wife is naturally skinny.. she doesn't work out for nothing.. she is getting a little beer gut though, but it's nothing like mine.. I gained weight like hell but she still by my side, so I wouldn't leave her..
I was at my boys with the kids and she just got off work.. she said she was thirsty.. :lol:

Son is like 4'8 if I remember. Ya'll shorter nters need to stop cryin.

Hahaha, thanks guys! Not sure if 4'8 was directed at me but I'm 5'8

Here's another picture/different angle. You know how chicks are :D

As for "getting" her, I met her at school. She was in my summer class two years ago. After the class ended, we would ALWAYS randomly bump into each other to the point where I would flirt with her and vice versa. She is Bengali btw.... and I'm Mexican. We're definitely making it work though. Like I said, her personality is BEAUTIFUL

My bad, could've sworn I saw this sn yrs ago talking bout being 5'2.

My wife is naturally skinny.. she doesn't work out for nothing.. she is getting a little beer gut though, but it's nothing like mine.. I gained weight like hell but she still by my side, so I wouldn't leave her..
I was at my boys with the kids and she just got off work.. she said she was thirsty.. :lol:
Man that's a trill *** chick my dude
Repped
Unfortunately I have a belly but my girl likes to sleep on it, lol

Migit girl looks good.. like wake up with no make up good..
Mugen.. :lol: at your girl sleeping on your belly.. my wife don't want no parts of my gut..

:nerd:

That's as good as I can do without being disrespectful fellas...

Not big on the kissy face pics, BUT dat DDDeliciousness... :evil:

Last edited:
Wouldn't even consider putting what's mine out there like that... AND she would kill me.

I'm cool. Just use your imagination. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom