PYG Vol. Props to all the NTers with lovely ladies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ain't lying, I told y'all we gonna work on her twerking, gotta start somewhere

U put your entire relationship out in the open but now you want to be coy about pics lol

Facially not that intriguing so no need for body pics

yeah we drank way too much and passed out... at least the kids were sleeping though... oh well maybe this weekend, oregon brewfest...

I posted a girl a few pages ago but she just wanted to be friends and was kind of scared to start a relationship because she's 32 and I'm 26.

I was torn between her and this girl and I know I shouldn't be talking/dating two girls at the same time but the other one decided not to start a relationship. To tell you the truth, I have more in common with this one than the other one. The other one got cut and I'm with her.

:smh: at me for juggling women. I'm sticking with this one.

I won Domo and the shark sutffed animals in one try in the "Claw" game at Dave & Busters. Nobody ever wins anything at the claw game but the claw picked up both Domo and the shark in one try! I was amazed about that. It might sound corny but I knew something was special with this one.

Last edited:
I posted a girl a few pages ago but she just wanted to be friends and was kind of scared to start a relationship because she's 32 and I'm 26.

I was torn between her and this girl and I know I shouldn't be talking/dating two girls at the same time but the other one decided not to start a relationship. To tell you the truth, I have more in common with this one than the other one. The other one got cut and I'm with her.

mean.gif
at me for juggling women. I'm sticking with this one.

I won Domo and the shark sutffed animals in one try in the "Claw" game at Dave & Busters. Nobody ever wins anything at the claw game but the claw picked up both Domo and the shark in one try! I was amazed about that. It might sound corny but I knew something was special with this one.
Don't know what the other one looks like but good choice bro.  Looks like she might have quite the rack on her for being petite.

:lol: All these NT'ers with DD+ chicks. My first ex had D's but man, I can't imagine coming home to DD's everyday. Motorboat galore.

After my gf cooked me dinner and baked a lemon cake for me last night, she told me to go to bed and she would clean up.

MAN! :wow: Next thing I know I was awakened by the meanest sturdy chin action. I let the swim team out and ko'd like early 90s Tyson hooked off on me.

Last edited:
After my gf cooked me dinner and baked a lemon cake for me last night, she told me to go to bed and she would clean up.

MAN! :wow: Next thing I know I was awakened by the meanest sturdy chin action. I let the swim team out and ko'd like early 90s Tyson hooked off on me.

well damn

only part you left out was spit or swallow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom