PYG Vol. Props to all the NTers with lovely ladies

Status
Not open for further replies.
:nerd: The friends...

You should see her pageant sisters and friends from that ****...

U should just see a pageant period. I stayed in hotels for big pageant weekends where like 400 women between 16-35 were doing a pageant. They all stay at the same Hotel and have the it there, in housel. It's madness. Smoking hot girls running around in bikinis for the bathing suit part, half naked getting ready, yoga pants all over ***** pouring out of them...

I had to walk around with blinders on the entire weekend. Not cool.

U can't tell the difference between the girls that are 16 and 26 because they all look the same... Some of the 15-16 year olds looked like legit 26-27, like scary.

That whole pageant scene is just ******g creepy, lol.

Last edited:
Her mom had her doing them when she was mad young. She's still pretty young tho, a lot younger than she looks/acts. She was winning local state level pageants so she kept with it. She's about to retire tho. I've always told her to stop paying to be in pageants and start coaching and getting payed for it. Crazy money in that business, pageant parents pay like $100-$300 an HOUR for good coaching, sessions can last up to 5 hours. The whole thing it just a massive money suck and if you win the only thing you get is exposure. She comes from a pretty well to do family and her farther does news and television guest spots cus his place in the food industry. her dad sent her to journalism school and then she started interning for a mid level PR firm in NYC so you can see the whole plan being layed out.

She wears mad makeup but without it she looks pretty much the same, just the features of her eyes are less prominent. I've always hated mad make up and when girls put too much on. Makes them look like they are tying to hard or something.

It's all good tho, I'll make sure the next one wears less lol
See I knew her mom get her into it
laugh.gif
But yeah yo, if she knows about the industry, and she doesn't want to be the star of the show anymore then she should definitely start coaching (especially if she is still passionate about it and has good credentials). I'm sure there's a lot of money to be made there. I might have to find the pics of my ex in a pageant vs. regular. It's crazy.

She wears mad makeup but without it she looks pretty much the same, just the features of her eyes are less prominent. I've always hated mad make up and when girls put too much on. Makes them look like they are tying to hard or something.

QFT. My girl does the same thing. Whenever I tell her we are going out, she always tells me that she has to put her "mask" on. She doesn't need to put on makeup at all.

Natural beauty >>>>>

QFT. My girl does the same thing. Whenever I tell her we are going out, she always tells me that she has to put her "mask" on. She doesn't need to put on makeup at all.

Natural beauty >>>>>

I completely agree. I think beautiful is when a girl can wake up, shower and walk out of the house and still look stunning. I mean don't get me wrong my girl is like that, but she still wears the crazy make up and ****.

Midgit's girl is like that, natural beauty. Lip gloss and that's it. Beautiful.

Kendrick Lamar- No Makeup

Perfect song for chicks who are naturally beautiful but like to put on mask.

"Damn girl why so much, you bought to blow your cover when you cover up, don't know your imperfections is a wonderful blessing, from heaven is where you got it from" - K. :pimp:

flaminhotcheetos came in here and shut the thread down :lol:

I seen it before the edit :pimp:
Dannnnng someone took them down :lol:   Are none of those postable?  lol
I've seen worse in the appreciation threads, I didn't think it was gonna get taken down. You're still winning tho man :pimp:

Kendrick Lamar- No Makeup

Perfect song for chicks who are naturally beautiful but like to put on mask.

"Damn girl why so much, you bought to blow your cover when you cover up, don't know your imperfections is a wonderful blessing, from heaven is where you got it from" - K. :pimp:
yeeeeeeeeessss :pimp:
all the chicks I've dated have worn little to no makeup and I'm gonna keep it that way

not even close
migit's girl looks a million times better than that

WOW
your girl is beautiful man :nthat:
IMO small things like freckles and dimples makes women much more attractive :wow:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom