PYG Vol. Props to all the NTers with lovely ladies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been in a long distance relationship for 3 years, it sucks. :lol: She kinda has no choice in letting me go out cause she's not even around. Hopefully next year the move happens.

Be careful with how honest you are cause sometimes you can't take things back.

You to the cold, or her to the humidity?

Seen these types of situations MANY times! Some of y'all WILL realize how good you had it when you lose her.

All because you couldn't put her first before your ego.

My girl ain't going nowhere. She's always getting hit on by dudes (and sometimes girls) . Don't bug me one bit. I'm not one of them insecure/jealous dudes. She respects me and I respect her. Been with her about 6 years now.

At the end of the day, u know who you're with and why you're with that person. If I didn't trust her, I wouldn't be with her, that simple. Sometimes I go to the gym she goes to by her house, I get the saltiest of looks. Dudes will be looking at me harder than girls, smh..lol....

Plain and simple. Gotta be honest with yourself, as she does herself.

I've been in a long distance relationship for 3 years, it sucks. :lol: She kinda has no choice in letting me go out cause she's not even around. Hopefully next year the move happens.

Also very true. :lol:

I've definitely eaten some words throughout our relationship, but I've never said anything that couldn't be taken back. As long as that foundation of trust remains strong, life remains good...

Is funny, my wife usually assists me when I go shoot a wedding, she carries equipment, hands me lenses, makes sure a list of shots get fulfilled etc, we pretty much work together...anyhow this weekend we had a wedding and as we walk into the grooms suite, she went ahead into the room where the groomsmen were and I stood behind where the groom was....i noticed she bounced immediately and told me she will be with the bride...come to find out one of these dudes was hitting on her, wasted no time...I just laughed.

Is funny, my wife usually assists me when I go shoot a wedding, she carries equipment, hands me lenses, makes sure a list of shots get fulfilled etc, we pretty much work together...anyhow this weekend we had a wedding and as we walk into the grooms suite, she went ahead into the room where the groomsmen were and I stood behind where the groom was....i noticed she bounced immediately and told me she will be with the bride...come to find out one of these dudes was hitting on her, wasted no time...I just laughed.

Word. I do the same. I laugh. :rofl:

Seen these types of situations MANY times! Some of y'all WILL realize how good you had it when you lose her.

All because you couldn't put her first before your ego.

Don't know if you are referring to me, but I do plan on marrying her.

It has never been about egos for us. It's been about facilitating a healthy relationship, and this definitely entails spending time apart [i.e. on weekends; with friend; etc.].

You to the cold, or her to the humidity?

Her down here, always been the plan but I didn't realize how much more nurses made up there than down here. Only down side is the cold, crime(which you know about), and I'd wanna be uppity and live near downtown and **** around there is expensive.

Sometimes (some) chicks don't even know what's happening when they're getting swept away from their dude. She'll hate you for no reason outta nowhere to justify it though. No bitterness or generalization, just observation.

And honestly, I'm not a professional psycho-analyst who specializes in relationships or anything like that. I'm basically speaking from personal experience.

Just to put it into perspective, I've been with my girl for over 5 years and I couldn't be happier. When we fight, it's usually about the stresses in our lives, not the relationship itself...

Like I said, I couldn't be happier.

Sometimes (some) chicks don't even know what's happening when they're getting swept away from their dude. She'll hate you for no reason outta nowhere to justify it though. No bitterness or generalization, just observation.

It works both ways, **** is pretty much what happened to me, we hit the rocks, I got swept by a pretty face and a fat **** I was so confused and couple of months later found myself in a dark place alone...I came out of it and did my single man thing...it was fun, but not who i am.

There is always someone lurkin, waiting, man or woman....lol

Married 6 years

:pimp:

In case y'all were wondering what she looks like and were too lazy to go back in the thread lol:

She was hanging out with us, so she had to take some shots too...lol...

Now let's see who's gf got the best mass? Amirite? Post a way fellas

Me & my wife. Been together for 17 years, 1 of those married. Pic is from our honeymoon last October. We hit up Brazil (Amazon Rainforest & Rio De Janeiro) and Iguazu Falls, Argentina. This is a picture at the Falls. Beautiful place :smokin. Below is our wedding video. She's a beautiful person!

Great to see young couples making it work....being single is fun, can't deny that...being able to do as you wish without answering to anyone, but being able to build on a lifetime bond with a woman is something beautiful, props fellas.

Great to see young couples making it work....being single is fun, can't deny that...being able to do as you wish without answering to anyone, but being able to build on a lifetime bond with a woman is something beautiful, props fellas.

You know. :nthat:

I've been in a long distance relationship for 3 years, it sucks.
laugh.gif
She kinda has no choice in letting me go out cause she's not even around. Hopefully next year the move happens.

tired.gif

It can,
Specially with women, they will always hold Things against you, but your stock as a man, specially with her, skyrockets if she knows you'll be 100% honest with her no matter what....you will forever have the upper hand.

It can,
Specially with women, they will always hold Things against you, but your stock as a man, specially with her, skyrockets if she knows you'll be 100% honest with her no matter what....you will forever have the upper hand.

Maybe I'm biased, but CONCUR to the fullest.

Only if you're honest tough [with her, and yourself], as you said.

Love my girl. Five years + and still going strong.

And cause I love NT:

Damn yo, couldn't even tell she had all that in the first pic.

Challenge accepted.jpg

:lol:

All jokes aside tho...this is what got me from the jump 14 years ago...I stood no chance :rofl:

Damn yo.

It can,
I agree.

But there is one exception to this honesty rule. Sometimes you're with someone for so long, they become your best friend, you know them better than anyone. You even know their greatest fears and biggest insecurities.

NEVER throw your loved ones biggest fears and insecurities, that you both honestly know to be true, into an insult. No matter how mad you are. Walk away and cool down. I have to learn to live with this regret now. It's sickening.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom