PYG Vol. Props to all the NTers with lovely ladies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree.

But there is one exception to this honesty rule. Sometimes you're with someone for so long, they become your best friend, you know them better than anyone. You even know their greatest fears and biggest insecurities.

NEVER throw your loved ones biggest fears and insecurities, that you both honestly know to be true, into an insult. No matter how mad you are. Walk away and cool down. I have to learn to live with this regret now. It's sickening.

*ding, ding, ding*

Yup. That is when the foundation of trust starts to crumble.

Damn @ksteezy I hope me and my girls break don't last that long. We been apart for almost 2 months now. I been getting better about it and just smashed the first girl since her and all I could do after I bust was leave cause I wanted my girl back. I know we aint ready to rekindle that flame and I blame myself everyday for that #%$.

I stepped my life up a little in that month and still working at it. All yall dudes out there that think your girl happy with life step it up times 10 if she means anything to you.

Hate to bring down this thread down, but watching those wedding vids at work got me a little #$%#%% up. :lol:

I stepped my life up a little in that month and still working at it. All yall dudes out there that think your girl happy with life step it up times 10 if she means anything to you.

Thanks, fam.

Good luck to ya.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom