PYG Vol. Props to all the NTers with lovely ladies

Status
Not open for further replies.
a few questions for you guys who arent married

1. do yall hold hands in public? YES
2. do you kiss her after she swallow? YES
3. is she down to get it anywhere? HELL YES
4. do you help with her bills? WE HELP EACH OTHER
5. do yall argue a lot? NOPE. NEVER. SHE'S LAID BACK LIKE I AM.
6. do she initiate gettin it poppin? or u do? SHE WILL WAKE ME UP WITH DOME IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT TO GET THIS PIPE. SRS.
7. how long is foreplay usually? FOREPLAY WITH US IS ALL DAY. SHE ROUTINELY GRABS MY MEAT IN PUBLIC AND I ROUTINELY SQUISH HER ******* AND RUB HER P IN PUBLIC. WE'RE NASTY. :lol:
8. is her wrist game katrina? I WISH I KNEW WHAT THAT MEANT. BUT I'M GUESSING IT HAS TO DO WITH HER STROKE ON THE SNAKE. I TAUGHT HER WELL. :smokin
9. do you get her car door? ALWAYS.
10. do she go dutch on dinner if she order too many drinks/eat too much? WE ALTERNATE DEPENDING ON WHERE WE ARE IN THE MONTH FINANCIALLY. SHE'S GOOD ABOUT THAT.

Also she was with the same dude for 13 years and he didn't like freaky sex, so I had to teach her a lot, but she paid very close attention. He didn't ee'm want dome. :smh: But now she slurps me like it ain't nothing. :evil: I routinely snack box though, so we're almost even. :lol:

laugh.gif

I can't be the only one in here that does that.

nerd.gif

steezy gotta gotta be with me on this one.. he's down with the butt buffet

Last edited:
Admittedly I eat the redbox, lick da butt (if squeaky clean), lick armpits (if no deoderant), eat the choch after I bust and in the middle of intercourse sometimes, etc.

No dambs.

It's my nut... *shrugs... just like touching my meat is allowable, touching my sauce is too. I'm not down there tryna taste it after I bust though. I'm just putting the icing on top of the pipe I laid.

ALL WITH MY GF, obviously. No JO has ever gotten that treatment. Hell, my ex-wife didn't get it like that.

Last edited:
U trying to put the icing on top, then lick it up :lol:
I mean i lick the butt after she showers and l eat the box during.. I just can't do it.. Do yall eat pineapples for yourselves?

Admittedly I eat the redbox, lick da butt (if squeaky clean), lick armpits (if no deoderant), eat the choch after I bust and in the middle of intercourse sometimes, etc.

No dambs.

It's my nut... *shrugs... just like touching my meat is allowable, touching my sauce is too. I'm not down there tryna taste it after I bust though. I'm just putting the icing on top of the pipe I laid.

ALL WITH MY GF, obviously. No JO has ever gotten that treatment. Hell, my ex-wife didn't get it like that.
U trying to put the icing on top, then lick it up
laugh.gif

I mean i lick the butt after she showers and l eat the box during.. I just can't do it.. Do yall eat pineapples for yourselves?

Last edited:
Damn red box and icing box? I thought I was a nasty *****, I got much to learn lol. I'm down wit the butt buffet tho nothing like fresh out the shower all u can eat box and butt. Have that ***** crying and tyrone will never exist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom