PYG Vol. Props to all the NTers with lovely ladies

Status
Not open for further replies.
First off, I don't give a damb about what any man thinks about my sexuality. Me and my girl know what it is. I've never touched, considered touching, etc. another man. We're talking about sex with women. And to be clear, if you're gay, do you, I'm not mad.

Secondly, I'm not down in the P with a spoon and a straw slurping up nut like I just finished the Captain Crunch and wanna taste the flavor of the milk. HOWEVER, I will lick the ****, the lips and give my girl a kiss after dome or sex. Not sure how that's disrespecting myself. It's my damn gf, not some nasty JO I found in the club. If she wants me to kiss her after she just charmed the snake, well cot dammit, I'm gonna kiss her and give her our secret shake because she ALWAYS polish the knob to perfection.

Lastly, I'm a freak, but I do have limits. I'm go to great lengths to please my woman, not because I'm thirsty, but because she goes above and beyond to please me. Besides that, she's down like Brandy for what I'm going through. If I told my girl to drive the whip and wait while I do a robbery, she's asking me which bank and ain't snitching if she gets caught. I have a rider so I do for her like she does for me.

I'm secure enough to post all of what I posted with no worries, so respect it, check it or shrug in disbelief. I'm cool over here and once again, no dambs. :smokin

First off, I don't give a damb about what any man thinks about my sexuality. Me and my girl know what it is. I've never touched, considered touching, etc. another man. We're talking about sex with women. And to be clear, if you're gay, do you, I'm not mad.

Secondly, I'm not down in the P with a spoon and a straw slurping up nut like I just finished the Captain Crunch and wanna taste the flavor of the milk. HOWEVER, I will lick the ****, the lips and give my girl a kiss after dome or sex. Not sure how that's disrespecting myself. It's my damn gf, not some nasty JO I found in the club. If she wants me to kiss her after she just charmed the snake, well cot dammit, I'm gonna kiss her and give her our secret shake because she ALWAYS polish the knob to perfection.

Lastly, I'm a freak, but I do have limits. I'm go to great lengths to please my woman, not because I'm thirsty, but because she goes above and beyond to please me. Besides that, she's down like Brandy for what I'm going through. If I told my girl to drive the whip and wait while I do a robbery, she's asking me which bank and ain't snitching if she gets caught. I have a rider so I do for her like she does for me.

I'm secure enough to post all of what I posted with no worries, so respect it, check it or shrug in disbelief. I'm cool over here and once again, no dambs. :smokin
Brolic stay dropping knowledge :pimp: :pimp:

i have never eaten the poon after sticking it.

always made sure to take care of all that before the penetration.

i have eaten da butt, only one girl though.

we were together since we were 17 and we took each other v cards.

i would stick fingers in her butt while taking the hershey highway.

i would stick my face in her kitty and just explore da cooch. 
pimp.gif

nothing wrong with eating the P. But tasting sauce bruh..... thats gay

*typical response: WHY YOU SO CONCERNED ABOUT WHAT ANOTHER MAN DOES?

*LET HIM LIVE

*YOU INSECURE B

*THATS WHY YO CHICK CHEATING ON YOU CAUSE YOU AINT DOWN WITH THE DOO DOO BROWN

Why are you so invested in caring tho, like your truly passionate about it. Chill.

Why are you so invested in caring tho, like your truly passionate about it. Chill.
how are you getting this idea of quantization of passion from me providing my opinion? So Brolic is passionate in defending his ayo behavior with mutlple posts?

I have nothing against homosexuals, but I don't see why yall give yourself passes when you doing gay stuff. Some of yall narcissistic to the point of eating your own sauce..... Like come on bruh i aint never heard of that part of the game. Trippin

Last edited:
how are you getting this idea of quantization of passion from me providing my opinion? So Brolic is passionate in defending his ayo behavior with mutlple posts?

I have nothing against homosexuals, but I don't see why yall give yourself passes when you doing gay stuff. Some of yall just hetrosexuals with a gay twist

This dude is taking it too far.

now that I think about it, I tried to eat it after using lube and smashing .. tasted horrible, can't be worst than that right?

Urbetterthenme is saying Lickin ur own nut is just as borderline as fappin into ur own mouth what don't ya understand?
:lol: people aren't going down there looking to lick our their own nut. They're down there eating their woman out. I don't know if you eaten p before but you ain't all up in the hole licking and searching for nut. He might just be young and just going off of what he sees in films. I don't blame him.

Last edited:
Urbetterthenme is saying Lickin ur own nut is just as borderline as fappin into ur own mouth what don't ya understand?
:lol: people aren't going down there looking to lick our their own nut. They're down there eating their woman out. I don't know if you eaten p before but you ain't all up in the hole licking and searching for nut. He might just be young and just going off of what he sees in films. I don't blame him.

this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom