PYG Vol. Props to all the NTers with lovely ladies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

Originally Posted by Caerus

How old were you guys when you started dating your girls? (More so talking to the ones who's been with their girl for a while).
Started "hanging out" when I was 20.  Been together for a total of 11 years, and married for 5 years.

The most important thing to build a friendship first.  You find someone that you can totally be yourself around, and accepts you for who you are
not matter what.  Building together on the foundation of true friendship leads to the strong relationships that you see posted in this thread. 

I totally agree with this.

Me and my girl are a little over 2 years but we went to hs together and had a lot of mutual friends but i never saw her as a girl i would actually date let alone be serious about. Ended up going to the same college and started chillen and a couple months later we started going dating.

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

How old were you guys when you started dating your girls? (More so talking to the ones who's been with their girl for a while).
Started "hanging out" when I was 20.  Been together for a total of 11 years, and married for 5 years.

The most important thing to build a friendship first.  You find someone that you can totally be yourself around, and accepts you for who you are
not matter what.  Building together on the foundation of true friendship leads to the strong relationships that you see posted in this thread. 

I totally agree with this.

Me and my girl are a little over 2 years but we went to hs together and had a lot of mutual friends but i never saw her as a girl i would actually date let alone be serious about. Ended up going to the same college and started chillen and a couple months later we started going dating.

moundraised23 wrote:
brandonb2005 wrote:
9s77sg.jpg

them eyes.....just so........lovely
smokin.gif

Thanks 

I normally try to get thick (mass) females, but them eyes hypnotize me at times.
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

I was 23 going on 24 when I met my wife. Our first date was a Mos Def concert.
Met my girl in 98.  We were always off and on.  I ended up meeting, impregnating, & marrying my now ex-wife from 2000-2009.  Once me and the ex seperated I dated for a while.  Me and my girl began back talking heavy again that summer of 09 and she also got pregnant with our daughter.  We've been going at it every since.

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

I was 23 going on 24 when I met my wife. Our first date was a Mos Def concert.
Met my girl in 98.  We were always off and on.  I ended up meeting, impregnating, & marrying my now ex-wife from 2000-2009.  Once me and the ex seperated I dated for a while.  Me and my girl began back talking heavy again that summer of 09 and she also got pregnant with our daughter.  We've been going at it every since.

For the black men dating White girls, Do their parents like you?... I've never dated a white woman before... What am I missing?
nerd.gif

For the black men dating White girls, Do their parents like you?... I've never dated a white woman before... What am I missing?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

nerd.gif
... And my girlfriend is Jewish lol ... Parents AND grandparents love me ... They aren't the "stay with your own" type ... They pretty much said, if you treat my daughter right and she loves you, we can't be mad @ all ... I attend always attend @ least one Passover Sedar too 
smokin.gif

P.S. - I grew up in Greenwich CT, so i've been around white folk my entire life ... 2nd nature

nerd.gif
... And my girlfriend is Jewish lol ... Parents AND grandparents love me ... They aren't the "stay with your own" type ... They pretty much said, if you treat my daughter right and she loves you, we can't be mad @ all ... I attend always attend @ least one Passover Sedar too 
smokin.gif

P.S. - I grew up in Greenwich CT, so i've been around white folk my entire life ... 2nd nature

nerd.gif

I'm interesed to know also...

I'm italian and I've dated black women/girls my whole life...

Every situation has been different for me.... so it would be interesting to hear about how it is the other way around...

nerd.gif

I'm interesed to know also...

I'm italian and I've dated black women/girls my whole life...

Every situation has been different for me.... so it would be interesting to hear about how it is the other way around...

I'm surprised to see so many black dudes with white girlfriends....not saying it isn't common but this isn't my impression of NT.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I'm surprised to see so many black dudes with white girlfriends....not saying it isn't common but this isn't my impression of NT.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by DoEBoiFreshsince88

\

MY WIFE OF 3 YEARS KNOWN HER SINCE HIGH SCHOOL
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 ( SORRY FOR THE HUGE PICS)
#winning...She is beautiful
pimp.gif

Young Street86 wrote:
Originally Posted by DoEBoiFreshsince88

\

MY WIFE OF 3 YEARS KNOWN HER SINCE HIGH SCHOOL
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 ( SORRY FOR THE HUGE PICS)
I mean this in the most respectful of ways, but your wife's chest game is phenomenal. Again, no disrespect. She's 
pimp.gif
. Good job bruh

THANKS FOR COMPLEMENTS BRO'S .....THERE ARE ALOT OF NICE COUPLES IN THIS THREAD
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom