PYG Vol. Props to all the NTers with lovely ladies

Status
Not open for further replies.
^I have no doubt there's some dudes in here saving pics. I bet a bunch end up on tumblr or something :lol:

laugh.gif

^I have no doubt there's some dudes in here saving pics. I bet a bunch end up on tumblr or something :lol:

Naww they definitely do.

I posted my girl wayyyy back. Dudes made gifs of her, saved all pictures of her... Straight MAD thirsty!

been a while. 7 years strong. her on the right side.

yesterday on this bus tour.

throwback when i thought i was doin it with my glasses in the club :smh: :lol:

Ex from hs had EE but I never hit, smh at myself
mean.gif
It is never to late bro.  SMILE.  They might have grown.  SMILE.
MAN!
eek.gif
Next thing I know I was awakened by the meanest sturdy chin action. I let the swim team out and ko'd like early 90s Tyson hooked off on me.
NOT the SWIM team.  DIED.
roll.gif

I know ya'll ain't in here saving pics...
That is that BS right THERE.  That's that **** I DON'T LIKE.  I sure hope nobody is savin pics, they need to head over to the YAMBS thread if they need help gettin women.
Naww they definitely do.

I posted my girl wayyyy back. Dudes made gifs of her, saved all pictures of her... Straight MAD thirsty!

Haha naw Titan, they went down she had surgery not long after she graduated they found some mass in them so she said they're D's now :smh:

This is how they look now still look good thought but she's MARRIED and has kids :smh:

Haha naw Titan, they went down she had surgery not long after she graduated they found some mass in them so she said they're D's now
mean.gif

This is how they look now still look good thought but she's MARRIED and has kids
mean.gif
DAMN.  Moment of silence for the lost breast.....

mean.gif

Surprised they didn't balloon back up once she had kids.  Husband should of refused breast feeding.
happy.gif

Haha naw Titan, they went down she had surgery not long after she graduated they found some mass in them so she said they're D's now :smh:

This is how they look now still look good thought but she's MARRIED and has kids :smh:

DAMN.  Moment of silence for the lost breast.....

:smh:
Surprised they didn't balloon back up once she had kids.  Husband should of refused breast feeding. :D

Thats nasty. Depending on the woman they leak everywhere, if they refuse to breastfeed. All that milk needs to go somewhere.

Last edited:
Went thought the couple last pages of the thread, I'm glad to see NY fam doin work. All the ladies posted have been very attractive women. Def some straight dimes...

She's the one in the white with the tiaras and stuff. She's bout that pageant life lol it is what it is. I figured why not post the ones she's dressed up for. She does her make up like that every day tho... It's insane the girl has never been on time in her life. And on the bottom we're to the left, out in Florida with her friends and two funny *** German cops we met that night.

Last edited:
flaminhotcheetos came in here and shut the thread down :lol:

I seen it before the edit :pimp:

Last edited:
Thats nasty. Depending on the woman they leak everywhere, if they refuse to breastfeed. All that milk needs to go somewhere.
Hmmm only been with one mom where they basically dripped when she got excited.  True her daughter was like 3 by this time.

Went thought the couple last pages of the thread, I'm glad to see NY fam doin work. All the ladies posted have been very attractive women. Def some straight dimes...

She's the one in the white with the tiaras and stuff. She's bout that pageant life lol it is what it is. I figured why not post the ones she's dressed up for. She does her make up like that every day tho... It's insane the girl has never been on time in her life. And on the bottom we're to the left, out in Florida with her friends and two funny *** German cops we met that night.
I'm curious... She get into the pageant life on her own or did her mom groom her into it? I ask cuz my ex girl's mom was miss Thailand when she was younger and she had my ex doing all those pageants and stuff before I met her. She hated doing it even though she won
laugh.gif
She looked COMPLETELY different how she was made up in the pageants vs. in real life. Like a different person. When I first saw pics I didn't believe it was her. Too much makeup and hair all done up it didn't look right. I prefer the natural look. Hate when chicks wear too much makeup and I'd be weary of a chick that enters pageants on her own accord.

Last edited:

:nerd: The friends...

I'm curious... She get into the pageant life on her own or did her mom groom her into it? I ask cuz my ex girl's mom was miss Thailand when she was younger and she had my ex doing all those pageants and stuff before I met her. She hated doing it even though she won :lol: She looked COMPLETELY different how she was made up in the pageants vs. in real life. Like a different person. When I first saw pics I didn't believe it was her. Too much makeup and hair all done up it didn't look right. I prefer the natural look. Hate when chicks wear too much makeup and I'd be weary of a chick that enters pageants on her own accord.

Her mom had her doing them when she was mad young. She's still pretty young tho, a lot younger than she looks/acts. She was winning local state level pageants so she kept with it. She's about to retire tho. I've always told her to stop paying to be in pageants and start coaching and getting payed for it. Crazy money in that business, pageant parents pay like $100-$300 an HOUR for good coaching, sessions can last up to 5 hours. The whole thing it just a massive money suck and if you win the only thing you get is exposure. She comes from a pretty well to do family and her farther does news and television guest spots cus his place in the food industry. her dad sent her to journalism school and then she started interning for a mid level PR firm in NYC so you can see the whole plan being layed out.

She wears mad makeup but without it she looks pretty much the same, just the features of her eyes are less prominent. I've always hated mad make up and when girls put too much on. Makes them look like they are tying to hard or something.

It's all good tho, I'll make sure the next one wears less lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom