Taylor Made 09 Burner Plus  Irons

These will be my next major purchase.

Originally Posted by jrdnsrnss

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

Originally Posted by jrdnsrnss

4.10 gear ratio for my Mustang
pimp.gif

for my 68 falcon
Very nice, i'm hoping to get a supercharger later in the year, not sure if i wanna go that route though. I highway commute so the 4.10s will already set me back on gas but that kick in the pants takeoff will be
eek.gif

what year stang? i have a foxbody myself that needs some 3.55's

I was supposed to have shoes come in today and @!%%%## usps tracking says out for delivery but still didnt come yet
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

PO is like 10 min away from my house too, they could've just stopped by when they left the PO.

Originally Posted by djaward

Within the past couple of weeks
macbookpro2_01.jpg

ttm57sl.jpg
Damn is that like the super Rane Mixer???  I'm so out of touch with the DJ world.  I still have my Rane TTM-54
pimp.gif
  I used to have a VESTAX PMC-06, but I think I sold it back in 2001.  My Rane is old as hell too.  LOL

Originally Posted by humpasaurus rex

Originally Posted by djaward

Within the past couple of weeks
macbookpro2_01.jpg

ttm57sl.jpg
Damn is that like the super Rane Mixer???  I'm so out of touch with the DJ world.  I still have my Rane TTM-54
pimp.gif
  I used to have a VESTAX PMC-06, but I think I sold it back in 2001.  My Rane is old as hell too.  LOL

Actually this is the second best mixer by rane. The number one mixer by rane is the rane sixty eight. Just came out a week ago. You can connect 2 laptops at once and a whole bunch of other stuff. But its 2500.. 
Rane-Sixty-Eight.jpg

Back
Top Bottom