PYP Post. Vol. Past and Present

roll.gif

Some nostalgic pics these are all my years on NT lol yall basicallywatched the prime of my teen years into adulthood i guess ill bring the baby pics out later
09'me n the wife

08' me n the wife

07'

the homie kia my wife and kia probably will kill me for this

06' what was i thinking lol

05'

04'

03' lightning lon lol

�FreezeTag wrote:
Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

Originally Posted by FreezeTag

FOH son gas is low down here in the south lately, and i just fell out some buns so im not trying to hear that BS yall talking...say word shawty 15 tho i sound real pedo, i take that back then. 15 will get you 4 where im from.

but shawty dunks is cute, relax its only the internet. dudes get offended when somebody say something about females up here.

Yeah, we're gonna need you to just go ahead and log off. Yeah, I also need those TPS reports asap.
you finish yet?
eyes.gif

Ummmm....No

FOH son gas is low down here in the south lately, and i just fell out some buns so im not trying to hear that BS yall talking...say word shawty 15 tho i sound real pedo, i take that back then. 15 will get you 4 where im from.

but shawty dunks is cute, relax its only the internet. dudes get offended when somebody say something about females up here.
Yeah, we're gonna need you to just go ahead and log off. Yeah, I also need those TPS reports asap.
you finish yet?
eyes.gif
Yeah Hi Lumbergh here.

eyes.gif
I was being dumb.
laugh.gif
FreezeTag obviously didn't get the memo. Case of the early Friday mornings.

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

you finish yet?
eyes.gif
Yeah Hi Lumbergh here.

eyes.gif
I was being dumb.
laugh.gif
FreezeTag obviously didn't get the memo. Case of the early Friday mornings.
yea my fault this nasty Seagrim Gin
sick.gif

got me a lil woozy, no disrespect to anybody. let me post a pic so yall can geek and i dont ruin this pyp.

me with the young boy locks

25qfxhz.jpg

most up to date
2556xqc.jpg

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

xbx1dc.jpg
embarassed.gif
i swear to god...i would murder you, but only in a good way.

and kneesh too

wow really? yall goin to have this young lady thinkin shes gods gift if she dont already. i mean shes nice but sheesh
laugh.gif
!

Originally Posted by CashmereThought96

Some nostalgic pics these are all my years on NT lol yall basically watched the prime of my teen years into adulthood i guess ill bring the baby pics out later
09'me n the wife

08' me n the wife

07'

the homie kia my wife and kia probably will kill me for this

06' what was i thinking lol

05'

04'

03' lightning lon lol
My dude what in Gods name do you shave with

Originally Posted by finnns2003

laugh.gif
right over your head...

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom