PYP Post. Vol. Past and Present

Originally Posted by VIIheaven

Originally Posted by VegasOner

Originally Posted by ChineyRoyal

looks west indian, maybe trini or guyanese
nerd.gif
Well Kinda Sorta....Im from Trinidad and Bangladesh
pimp.gif

Didn't know anyone else here was Bengali.

pimp.gif
Good to see im not the only 1....

I didnt realize Bengali's Had bad taste in Basketball tho
laugh.gif
....Lebron FTL

Originally Posted by VIIheaven

Originally Posted by ChineyRoyal

looks west indian, maybe trini or guyanese
nerd.gif
Well Kinda Sorta....Im from Trinidad and Bangladesh
pimp.gif

Didn't know anyone else here was Bengali.
pimp.gif
Good to see im not the only 1....

I didnt realize Bengali's Had bad taste in Basketball tho
laugh.gif
....Lebron FTL
Please, you'll be hopping on the Knicks bandwagon in 2010. I'll reserve your space now.

Aye dunks.... I'm not that good with pictures for some reason... so just answer this question. Have I known you my whole life and I'm just nowrealizing it? Like, way back on some Banneker !**#
nerd.gif
? I'm like 99.99999999999999999999999% sure you're "her". Cause if you're thatone chick that stays on the very next block, I'ma feel extra slow for just realizing it
grin.gif

Come on G...answer me... This is Jones speaking. You KNOW me. No beast mode skinelly....

I usually don't post much, however i like this thread
smile.gif

Before ( im on the Left with the degenaration x sign ):
n767379614_1321229_1965.jpg

2004-2005 (me being to cool)
866913190_l.jpg
644891242_l.jpg

After ( on the Right ):
n1487051522_1282614_1190.jpg

Originally Posted by RellNye

Cashmere:

Stay away from razors until you learn how to shave.

actually i dont use razors i use black magic i just have extremly sensitive skin uder there.. the flash makes it look bad its not even that bad

This is one of the more successful PYPs we've had in a grip....mad participation. Too bad I don't have anymore pics of my childhood.

Baptism

Graduation from kindergarten with my Sis and Ol' Girl

Recent with the brush cut

With the beard

Originally Posted by CashmereThought96

Originally Posted by RellNye

Cashmere:

Stay away from razors until you learn how to shave.

actually i dont use razors i use black magic i just have extremly sensitive skin uder there.. the flash makes it look bad its not even that bad
I would just go to the barbershop every other week and have them do that area after you get a hair cut. All those products are not good for yourskin. My cousin is a barber and see razor bumps a lot.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

laugh.gif
@ the DJ Clue reference.

laugh.gif
Yeah, I humbly take full credit for the making of this post.
happy.gif
cant from bro...very good job....I thought this would fail especially since you made it on inauguration day and I didnt think anything not dealingwith Obama wouldnt prosper lol

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Aye dunks.... I'm not that good with pictures for some reason... so just answer this question. Have I known you my whole life and I'm just now realizing it? Like, way back on some Banneker !**#
nerd.gif
? I'm like 99.99999999999999999999999% sure you're "her". Cause if you're that one chick that stays on the very next block, I'ma feel extra slow for just realizing it
grin.gif

Come on G...answer me... This is Jones speaking. You KNOW me. No beast mode skinelly....

no that isn't me.
happy.gif

I havent been on NT that much but this whole thread has me cracking up........ I didn't remember this many females on NT either from when I used topost heavy

Back
Top Bottom