QB THREAD - 2x quarterbacky award winner: Lamar Jackson

the AR12 struggle is far more interesting and surprising than Matt playing pretty well. This slide lasted way longer than I expected and now the media pressure is mounting

Playing in Detroit is the one divisional game that always gave him the most issues in the past when he was rolling too.

Im on edge for this one.

Last edited:
Weird, so the entire offense was changed after they switched from one QB to another? That's so bizarre, because dumb *** morons make it sound like it's just swap out one for another and the results change only based on that one player, not the entire offense, playcalling, coaching, distances, etc.

Weird.

(you really need to turn on reps Pablo)

So how about the first QB picked in last years draft? Looks like he's miles ahead of his class at the moment...

Last edited:
I need you to clarify A55. 3 weeks ago Hawk fans were disgusted with Russ and discussing his "regression" This was after 10 games.

4 great games later, has he regressed? Or is labeling players week to week a really stupid idea?

That said, seriously great 4 games from Russ. Best he's ever played. No joke.

So how about the first QB picked in last years draft? Looks like he's miles ahead of his class at the moment...

Bortles?

He has ALOT of toys. I like what Jax has given him.

Yeldon/Denard
Robinson/Hurns/Lee/Greene
Julius

Really like that. If they keep buildin up that Oline, they have a real chance at bein explosive for a while.

Last edited:
I need you to clarify A55. 3 weeks ago Hawk fans were disgusted with Russ and discussing his "regression" This was after 10 games.

4 great games later, has he regressed? Or is labeling players week to week a really stupid idea?

That said, seriously great 4 games from Russ. Best he's ever played. No joke.

umm yes, Russ wasn't playing well and looked to be regressing after the first 10 weeks on this season
last 4 weeks hes been the best QB in the league and fixed his issues

Now if only Luck fans could admit he has shown regression and quit making excuses

Ben had an efficient day, not dominant like the last few weeks but didn't need to be

Andy :frown:

Russ going crazy

So you can "regress" for 10 weeks, then become great? :lol:

That isn't regression.

Just like you can't be great for 3 years, have a couple bad games and its "regression".

That's not how it works.

Nobody said he regressed for 10 straight weeks.

The nearest you got was a in haste comment from ElPablo saying he's regressed since his rookie year and something about the deep ball.

Seahawks fans actually admit when their boy isn't playing well. You never do...it's always somebodys else fault, spoken like a true B team quarterback.

Last edited:
So you can "regress" for 10 weeks, then become great? :lol:

That isn't regression.

Just like you can't be great for 3 years, have a couple bad games and its "regression".

That's not how it works.

I said looked to be
Nice try though

Last edited:
Ahhh, so those discussions didn't really happen.

"These aren't the droids you're lookin for...."

Got it.

Wtf are you talking about :lol:
Salty *** dudes because the dude yall said wouldn't be able to do **** without Marshawn is lighting up the league with out his two best weapons

Salty? I said point blank he been awesome the last 4 weeks.

Your fanbase, including you, were discussing Russ "regressing" 3 weeks ago.

My point is, regression isn't really a thing. It's a made up narrative. For all QB's.

Russ is the same QB today he was 21-28-35-100 days ago. The team, the coach, the game plan, all the players are executing better the last month.

That's why I waited til this week to even bring up your conversations from the Hawk thread. When he was playing "poorly" it still wasn't all his fault.

How that's salty.......I have no idea. :lol:

My point is, regression isn't really a thing. It's a made up narrative. For all QB's.

Russ is the same QB today he was 21-28-35-100 days ago. The team, the coach, the game plan, all the players are executing better the last month.

That's why I waited til this week to even bring up your conversations from the Hawk thread. When he was playing "poorly" it still wasn't all his fault.

Regression isn't real?

Regression isn't real?

No sir. It's a simplified term made up to explain away why a QB gets better/or worse over a series of time. It's not an actual thing.

Back
Top Bottom