QB THREAD - 2x quarterbacky award winner: Lamar Jackson

I have my very own tinkerbell explaining my posts now. :lol:

651, just ask my secretary, she'll be happy to answer your questions for me, apparently.

You can name call all you want bud

" dip.....'tinkerbell...Catylinn....Miss Friendly etc etc"

Whatever term that makes you feel power for your feigned masculinity

I see you thru your agenda.

Last edited:
Damn, I never even used Miss, and its been right in front of me the whole time. :smh:

LOL at see you thru agenda. You literally have no idea what you're talkin about princess. But keep followin me around takin memos for me.

Feigned masculinity at its finest.

yes I'll be here in the 3 threads and I regularly post in, if thats following you around...fine.

Ok, good.

Can you let everyone talk QB's now without you translating their posts for them? Can you do that?

Can you not name call? Can you not cling to feigned masculinity so publicly?

Can we just talk quarterbacks and viewpoints towards them? Please and thank you.

Yes all I do is criticize his opinions :rolleyes

Like if I EVER talk about Andrew Luck or Tannehill like it's not the bat signal for dude to come caping for them.

It's nowhere close to a one way criticism.

But please continue.

Last edited:
When it's posted all over the same threads and clogs them up, it does become everyone's business.
I don't see anything wrong with MF's posts.  He and CP both have a tendency to harp on the same points in ways that can be tedious at times.  I disagree and agree with each on different things but both have the right to share their opinions I would say.

Though both could take a chill pill at times as well.  But it's not a fault of one party.

Yea I don't see much wrong with MF's posts either. It's just that him and CP seem to have this rivalry going that they always go extra hard when arguing with each other :lol:

Well, I'm certainly interested in CP's opinion on this. PM me if need be...Their offensive landscape has certainly changed and I belive it's quite a few factors. Some mentioned earlier and other things as well. Lockett has emerged as a receiver since then...Marshawn got hurt at some point and even though Rawls played very well, they started to shift their focus from a running game that sets up the pass to a passing attack that sets up the run. Russell's ability to extend drives is a factor that mixes into all of this, but along with shifting their focus, Bevell is calling plays that get the ball out of Russell's hand quicker and less reliability on PA, so on and so forth.
If you look closely you can see how much line play has impacted each of these things.  The ability to actually stay in the pocket means that both short and downfield throws can now be made without rushers in the QB's face.  Wilson needed to get out of the pocket to see his receivers when the interior pocket was immediately breaking down.  Lynch couldn't even run before his injury because of the amount of inside pressure.

The biggest change made this season was changing the centers, putting in Patrick Lewis instead of rookie Drew Nowak.  That change was made permanent in the bye before the Cardinals game.  Both the run and pass games benefitted tremendously.

Everyone talks about chill pills like they're readily accessible. This happens to me a lot and when I'm told to take a chill pill, I always ask "Do you have any?!" No one has provided such "chill pills."

And that's my tangent for the day.

Last edited:
Do I have the right to post, and not have someone else swoop in and say, what he really means is......?

I didn't bash Russ early in the year when he wasn't doin anything.
I didn't overly praise him late when he was fire, but I did in fact praise him.

Now I ask what the difference was, to see what people would say, and same ol dude HAS to come in and ***** about my posts. So much so I have to PM someone just so I can speak freely without MF interpreting for me.

But it ain't the fault of one party.... Ok. :lol:

It's fine, but I can't afford to pay him to be on my staff. I'm sure he's a fine editor & all, but times are tough.

Well, I'm certainly interested in CP's opinion on this. PM me if need be...Their offensive landscape has certainly changed and I belive it's quite a few factors. Some mentioned earlier and other things as well. Lockett has emerged as a receiver since then...Marshawn got hurt at some point and even though Rawls played very well, they started to shift their focus from a running game that sets up the pass to a passing attack that sets up the run. Russell's ability to extend drives is a factor that mixes into all of this, but along with shifting their focus, Bevell is calling plays that get the ball out of Russell's hand quicker and less reliability on PA, so on and so forth.
If you look closely you can see how much line play has impacted each of these things.  The ability to actually stay in the pocket means that both short and downfield throws can now be made without rushers in the QB's face.  Wilson needed to get out of the pocket to see his receivers when the interior pocket was immediately breaking down.  Lynch couldn't even run before his injury because of the amount of inside pressure.

The biggest change made this season was changing the centers, putting in Patrick Lewis instead of rookie Drew Nowak.  That change was made permanent in the bye before the Cardinals game.  Both the run and pass games benefitted tremendously.

I'm more harkened to believe Russell is just in a massive groove right now. One way or the other, the offensive line appears to be playing better, but against the Rams, they looked more like what they had prior to Russell's tear, so it raises the questions with me when their only loss on this run coincides with the ability of the pass rushers on the other side of the ball.

I'm more harkened to believe Russell is just in a massive groove right now. One way or the other, the offensive line appears to be playing better, but against the Rams, they looked more like what they had prior to Russell's tear, so it raises the questions with me when their only loss on this run coincides with the ability of the pass rushers on the other side of the ball.
Sure, we'll see.  The Rams might have the best D-line in football though so hopefully it can't be replicated.  They've always been able to exploit our vulnerabilities on the line.

Hate the damn Rams.

Yeah, that D-line is tough. I don't see anything close to that in Minnesota, but they do it a different way. It's more blitz oriented and of the bottled-up variety, which they failed at horribly in the first game against Russell.

I think everybody has discussions, disagreements, debates, arguments that go on a bit too long.

It's hard to take a chill pill when you're passionate and enjoy talking about Sports.

I think the key is be to able to do that and not let carry over to other discussions because realistically youre talking to the same 20 or so people.

It's a hard thing to not catch "feelings" and let it carry over.

I don't feel any negative way towards C I just think his views are biased towards his team's and that his views on quarterback are viewed thru like a B team quarterback like prism.

No shots intended that's the only way I can succinctly describe it.

And come on man, let's not play victim, I've posted and you've tried poop on my posts, everybody does it man...it's the nature of this.

Last edited:
Sure, you have that right.

My views on QB's stems from my many, many, many, many "biased" years watching Ryan Tannehill. Who's played exactly 4 seasons, and I campaigned this board, and the rest of the internet NOT to draft.

Again, you know absolutely nothing about me. You have zero idea what I actually know about teams, sports, positions, etc. You ASSUME you have me pegged because I shoot down claims that make no logical sense. Things like 1 INT a game is harmful, or the QB is at fault on a poorly run team, or even a QB is to be credited for a masterfully run organization.

You gather all this, and assume I'm a Homer who knows no better.

A Homer that destroys his team for their many shortcomings.
Or openly roots for tanking (multiple sports) for the betterment of the end game.
Or routinely hypes EVERY player on his teams across multiple sports.........only, no I don't do that.

But yeah, you got me figured out real well.

I guess watching a B Team QB like Dan Marino really skewed my worldview. Or viewing every other QB of his era, or the era after, the era after that.....

I base it all on Ryan B Team Tannehill.

Thanks for explaining how I view things to everyone for me.

Could you inform them of my music tastes next please? Thx.

Last edited:
You're right

The only things I know about you from the way you post.

Just as you know nothing about me except from how I post.

And the way I interpret your posts is exactly as I stated earlier.

Yes homers will bash certain elements of their team, I believe there's a lot examples of that on this board.

Homers can want their team to tank for greater future.

Do you never really want me to go into how interceptions are harmful again?

Or how quarterback play can effect an organization?

Back
Top Bottom