QB THREAD - 2x quarterbacky award winner: Lamar Jackson

You don't think a slightly torn ligament on one leg and a sprained ankle on the other could hamper a QB?

can you for one second not be so damn defensive about Russ when someone doesn't crown him as an Elite QB? i said he's having a down year but is still a good QB. i know why he's having a down year. that's why i said he's still a good QB.

not everything is an indictment on Russ, man :lol:

Damn homie chill out. You said down year for whatever reason and lumped him with Cam. Chill out

Here we go again. Tanneheill is the only QB in the league with drops and plays called back for penalties

:lol: Yep, always a victim that Tannehill

Who said victim? I pointed out FACTS to your dumb ***. I didn't say he has more or less than ANY other QB. I didn't say he's hurt by others. I didn't say anything, I gave you examples of FACTS.

You two (no surprise) are too dense to accept them. Literally no one else that frequents this board would be surprised at the two of you cackling like some hens.

Last edited:
the classic "chill out" or "why you mad" line :lol:

What's your issue? Seriously. I said why his season isn't going as good as expected and you got all hurt

nah dude. YOU got hurt when i said Russ is a "good QB who is having a down year". the "for whatever reason" was in reference to his injury. for Cam it's something else. and for the Fraud, it's a whole boat load of something else. i wasn't trying to list out every reason why each guy is having a down year. but i was clear in saying Russ is still a good QB.

it doesn't really matter. it ain't always easy to get your point across on a message board and ain't always easy to interpret what a poster truly meant. we're cool, man :lol:

Last edited:
Who said victim? I pointed out FACTS to your dumb ***. I didn't say he has more or less than ANY other QB. I didn't say he's hurt by others. I didn't say anything, I gave you examples of FACTS.

You two (no surprise) are too dense to accept them. Literally no one else that frequents this board would be surprised at the two of you cackling like some hens.

Oh please, PLEASE! If the stats said top 10 in every category you'd be attempting to build a statue. Are the stats I posted just not the right facts? The facts are that he's much improved and still, you're debating semantics

What's your issue? Seriously. I said why his season isn't going as good as expected and you got all hurt

nah dude. YOU got hurt when i said Russ is a "good QB who is having a down year". the "for whatever reason" was in reference to his injury. for Cam it's something else. and for the Fraud, it's a whole boat load of something else. i wasn't trying to list out every reason why each guy is having a down year. but i was clear in saying Russ is still a good QB.

it doesn't really matter. it ain't always easy to get your point across on a message board and ain't always easy to interpret what a poster truly meant. we're cool, man :lol:

I just want us to be efriends DSA. And now that you got your liver fixed up we can drink beers next time you're in town :nerd:

I just want us to be efriends DSA. And now that you got your liver fixed up we can drink beers next time you're in town :nerd:

:lol: no doubt

you know what sucks? at Safeco, there was this grapefruit IPA at one of the stands that was amazing. grapefruit literally the one thing I can't eat anymore so i can't have that IPA anymore. luckily Safeco has plenty of other good beers :lol:

:lol: no doubt

you know what sucks? at Safeco, there was this grapefruit IPA at one of the stands that was amazing. grapefruit literally the one thing I can't eat anymore so i can't have that IPA anymore. luckily Safeco has plenty of other good beers :lol:

Grapefruit :x

Here we go again. Tanneheill is the only QB in the league with drops and plays called back for penalties

:lol: Yep, always a victim that Tannehill

You're right. I'm just waiting for you to explain why Jimmys fumble yesterday was Russell's fault

Oh please, PLEASE! If the stats said top 10 in every category you'd be attempting to build a statue. Are the stats I posted just not the right facts? The facts are that he's much improved and still, you're debating semantics

No sir. I am not debating anything.

I took your stats, and added information to them. Thee end.

Thing about Stafford is, I don't think anyone ever doubted his ability to put together a great stretch or great season where he's right up with the best. His problem has always been consistency year to year over his career.

Last edited:
I wouldn't use Colin at this point SP. He literally just admitted to saying anything to generate ratings/interest. Bashing Cam, John Wall, Sean Taylor, etc, all to generate buzz.

He may be right on some points, but the gist of his schtick is to be a Bayless clone and say wild **** to get hype.

I think he also just claimed USC is the 2nd best team in CFB. He's Howard Stern now. :smh:

Can we get some opinions on Carson Wentz?

Since his first month, Wentz is the lowest-rated quarterback in the NFL.

After throwing seven TDs and one interception the first four games, Wentz has four touchdowns and seven interceptions in the last seven games.

Wentz's passer ratings by month are 103.8 in September, 83.3 in October and 70.9 in November.

Five of the eight interceptions have come on deep balls down the middle of the field and all have been drastically underthrown, thrown into traffic or sailed badly.

He’s 19 of 28 in total yards of quarterbacks with at least 10 starts; 25th in yards per game; 25th in Quarterback Rating; 27th in QBR; 29th in yards per catch; and his touchdown percentage is 32nd in the league.

Over the last seven weeks, Wentz has more interceptions (seven) than completions over 30 yards (five).

I wouldn't use Colin at this point SP. He literally just admitted to saying anything to generate ratings/interest. Bashing Cam, John Wall, Sean Taylor, etc, all to generate buzz.

He may be right on some points, but the gist of his schtick is to be a Bayless clone and say wild **** to get hype.

I think he also just claimed USC is the 2nd best team in CFB. He's Howard Stern now. :smh:

Oh I hate him and gun to my head I'm still taking Rodgers HOWEVER his points about the organization and situation are 100% accurate.

Matt Stafford was the youngest quarterback to ever start an NFL game and drafted by the worst team in NFL history

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom