QB THREAD - 2x quarterbacky award winner: Lamar Jackson

Tannehill in a nutshell.

After posting the top QB grade in two of the past three weeks, QB Ryan Tannehill was the worst of any quarterback in the league for Week 13.

And let us consider this: We’ve seen Tannehill for close to five full seasons. I think we can safely say we know what he is and what he is not. He is a solid quarterback. No more. No less.

Average QB is average. There is no debating that.

Tannehill in a nutshell.

After posting the top QB grade in two of the past three weeks, QB Ryan Tannehill was the worst of any quarterback in the league for Week 13.

And let us consider this: We’ve seen Tannehill for close to five full seasons. I think we can safely say we know what he is and what he is not. He is a solid quarterback. No more. No less.

Average QB is average. There is no debating that.

Thank you.

Eh, I've avoided this thread for a while. I do my work in silence now.
happy.gif

And I hear from Luck haters all the time, every TO, every L, etc.

And talking about stat padding, when Russ threw his TD the other night first and goal from the 1, up 30-7.....maybe we shouldn't use padding as a knock on Andrew. Just sayin...

Now, I didn't know someone said Luck for MVP, that, I do not agree with. I lean Zeke, and am on record.
Well you see, there are certain people that only post negative, biased, asinine articles about certain QBs. Turnabout is fair play. When the going is good, those people are silent. Notice how the thread hadn't been bumped for a while?

Going is good: nada.
Luck throws a pick or struggles: articles linked.
Sure but I'm not the one out here stoking the Anti-Luck fires.  No matter my feelings on him overall.  @Chester McFloppy  you could say the same about Wilson and you 
laugh.gif

Speaking of MVPs, was hilarious to see Matt Ryan shoot down his own candidacy in flames last week....  Like we always knew he would.

Russell and Luck both sucked *** today. what are the excuses? let's hear em....

Last edited:
what a **** weekend for QBs around the league, man. i'm scared to tune in tomorrow night now :lol:

QB A - 8 wins
64.6%, 3382 yards, 13 TDs, 10 INT, 88.1 Rating

QB B - 8 wins
67.1%, 2995 yards, 19 TDs, 12 INT, 93.5 rating

Which one is elite and which one is below average?

Russell and Tanne huh?

at least we're off Russell and Luck for a bit :lol:

Last edited:
cp wrote essays on why tannehill's struggles had to do with the team around him & that you can't blame Tannehill.

Why don't y'all do that with Russ & his o line?

Back
Top Bottom